• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Narrative > on paper. On paper Barragan seems like the strongest Espada bc respira but he aint. He'd lose to Stark and Yammy. Hence #2. I don't think its that deep unless kubo said otherwise. Idk why Barragan and Ulquiorra always get #1 hype. Like Blank said a cero from yammy takes him out

Yammy lacks skill and is a brick that's why he get beat by kenpachi. According to cien that kenpachi was nnoritira level at the time.

I wonder if I should make Ulquiorra vs Nel or Starrk
Nel vs ulquiorra would be interesting? The dialogue between Nel and Grimmjow in tybw must mean even if she's retired the number 3 still holds some weight. She did stomp Nnoitra even though he never used release. I think Nel is weaker than Harribel, and if you consider the fact Nel is rusty, Nel vs ulquiorra should be evenish

Nel vs ulquiorra would be interesting? The dialogue between Nel and Grimmjow in tybw must mean even if she's retired the number 3 still holds some weight. She did stomp Nnoitra even though he never used release. I think Nel is weaker than Harribel, and if you consider the fact Nel is rusty, Nel vs ulquiorra should be evenish
Well the fact that Nnoitra needed to cheat to beat Nel implies he thought that even with release, he wouldn't be able to win, right?

Wouldn't Ulquiorra probably one shot with Segunda Etapa?

0399-006.png

Screenshot_20230814_005157_Gallery.jpg

Notice the size difference between aizen and soifons hado 63. Aizen's kido dwarfed sky scrapers while soifon's is the size of a 2 story house.

That is not anywhere near skyscrapers lmfao. At most 5 - 6 stories.

Though Based as **** for taking the screenshot from Tommo.
Typical Bleach fan who can’t read. We can see 4 stories of the buildings at the bottom of the panel without even seeing the base of it and Aizen’s Raikoho is like … a dozen times wider than that. Considering skyscrapers are at least 40 stories tall, it very much is covering skyscrapers lmfao.
Depends how much she regressed. Plus its not also just that, but others got stronger on top of her regression. Nel could be espada number 5 tier now or espada number 4 who knows
Nel didn’t really regress during her time as a kid. Her issue is that she is constantly getting weaker as the fight goes on due to leaking reiatsu. She starts the fight casually blitzing and harming Nnoitra, then his AP+her own can only singe his spoon, and finally a named Res attack only cracks his Zanpakutō and pierces a bit of his Hierro because he is able to keep up with her speed now.

If anything she gets stronger since the moment Nel gets the bracelet from Kisuke to stop leaking reiatsu, she is TYBW/CFYOW Harribel and Grimm level who are both >>> Monkey Yammy. If Nel wants to, she one shots every AA Espada at the start of the fight.

About time high tier shinigamis get true flight on their profile, Rukia was flying this episode and Ichigo when he fought Yhwach
This recent episode ichigo displayed True Flight when he came down from Soul King palace. Grimmjow did same in his first battle with Ichigo.

After a few rewatch, i really like the visual of Rukia's bankai freezing the F schrift . That could imply that her bankai is similar to Toshiro's matured bankai, capable of freezing/destroying the core of your power.

Doubt it will be expanded upon tho.

Typical Bleach fan who can’t read. We can see 4 stories of the buildings at the bottom of the panel without even seeing the base of it and Aizen’s Raikoho is like … a dozen times wider than that. Considering skyscrapers are at least 40 stories tall, it very much is covering skyscrapers lmfao.

Nel didn’t really regress during her time as a kid. Her issue is that she is constantly getting weaker as the fight goes on due to leaking reiatsu. She starts the fight casually blitzing and harming Nnoitra, then his AP+her own can only singe his spoon, and finally a named Res attack only cracks his Zanpakutō and pierces a bit of his Hierro because he is able to keep up with her speed now.

If anything she gets stronger since the moment Nel gets the bracelet from Kisuke to stop leaking reiatsu, she is TYBW/CFYOW Harribel and Grimm level who are both >>> Monkey Yammy. If Nel wants to, she one shots every AA Espada at the start of the fight.
Only meant the one that fought Nnoitra i know about her reaching Harribel and Grimmjow level though

The hate is crazy just because he beat fodderieta basterbine
He was immortal what was she gunna do she would of beat him instantly in his bankai without it with dura neg and body linking. And she technically took out 2 captains. Nowhere near fodder he was immortal and the only thing he could do with it was take out Bambi he gets packed up without it and Bambi would have taken out more than 2 potentially depending on who she encounters

He was immortal what was she gunna do she would of beat him instantly in his bankai without it with dura neg and body linking. And she technically took out 2 captains. Nowhere near fodder he was immortal and the only thing he could do with it was take out Bambi he gets packed up without it and Bambi would have taken out more than 2 potentially depending on who she encounters
U see, you just proved my point, you hate him because he stomped Fodderieta

How she fodder though she fodderized a captain and another had to go immortal just to beat her. Which technically led to his defeat as she was the only opponent he was able to beat with it before turning into a wolf. She would have also taken out Kensei and rose had she encountered them so 4 potentially. Plus he was losin to her offscreen in base. @YukaSama4

Need to go immortal? Dunno about that one, he only takes damage to the chest from her to prove a point. The hand is irrelevant since he gets that shit cut off by Aizen without batting an eye. If he wasn’t immortal, he woulda just clapped her explosion back into her with Bankai from the get go. It’s actually hilarious to think about cuz Sajin shows no signs of getting stronger, just fighting his gramps to get approval for Humanization. If Bambi couldn’t steal his Bankai in the first invasion, he woulda swept there and kept going lol.

Need to go immortal? Dunno about that one, he only takes damage to the chest from her to prove a point. The hand is irrelevant since he gets that shit cut off by Aizen without batting an eye. If he wasn’t immortal, he woulda just clapped her explosion back into her with Bankai from the get go. It’s actually hilarious to think about cuz Sajin shows no signs of getting stronger, just fighting his gramps to get approval for Humanization. If Bambi couldn’t steal his Bankai in the first invasion, he woulda swept there and kept going lol.
No? She was easily outmaneuvering his swings and landing hits. And since he's linked he'd just get folded with the dura neg. How would him beating her in bankai pre immortal make sense? He couldnt even beat her in base.. Only reason he even got her in the end is cause she tried to fly away in a straight line. Also she was defeated by her dura neg bombs, not his ap, She was still conscious while being slashed and her biggest worry were the bombs being sent into her. But when she still had the confidence to fight him he couldn't touch her. Komamura loses in 5 seconds due to body link and being an easy target for dura neg. He also cant send them back into her if she dodges and strikes which is what she did when she had the confidence to fight him

You also dont need to show signs of getting stronger in anime such as training idk why ppl think that you can lose one minute and be on par with the enemy in the next encounter. I hard disagree with him not getting stronger

No? She was easily outmaneuvering his swings and landing hits. And since he's linked he'd just get folded with the dura neg.
Ah yea, let’s just ignore the fact that the hits she landed were because he literally stood still to protect Shinji and Momo, and couldn’t be bothered to dodge since he can tank them as long as Humanization lasts. Bambi doing her all to fly away with a large head start still got caught up to by a single jump.
How would him beating her in bankai pre immortal make sense? He couldnt even beat her in base.. Only reason he even got her in the end is cause she tried to fly away in a straight line. Also she was defeated by her dura neg bombs, not his ap,
You realise that Bambi herself stated that he swung through her bombs faster than they could detonate, right? Not even the explosion but the act of exploding. It ain’t her bombs that one shot but his Bankai. Stay mad he scales.
She was still conscious while being slashed and her biggest worry were the bombs being sent into her. But when she still had the confidence to fight him he couldn't touch her. Komamura loses in 5 seconds due to body link and being an easy target for dura neg. He also cant send them back into her if she dodges and strikes which is what she did when she had the confidence to fight him
Crazy when he stood still for most of the fight and then one tapped once he actually put effort into it. This is the same guy who was able to land a hit Tōsen who was blitzing him after a few swings. Bambi blowing up some of his giant’s armor on his arms does little to hamper him and still results in the same outcome.
You also dont need to show signs of getting stronger in anime such as training idk why ppl think that you can lose one minute and be on par with the enemy in the next encounter.
Uh, yeah you do. It’s why Yama only has the one key for being the goat even though, going by the feats of those he fights, he should have become immensely stronger over the course of the series since his first showing is being ~ to Shunsui and Jushiro while his second is being > Aizen >>> the Espada > Starrk ~ Shunsui and Jushiro. Even after Byakuya gets ridiculously stronger than Shunsui despite already being > Shunsui, he is still sub Yama tier. Why don’t we give Yama or Aizen keys for all this shit? Because they don’t change in power, are never stated to change in power (outside of the Hogyoku) and are constantly stated to be Him.
I hard disagree with him not getting stronger
You also have RG Byakuya > base Yama so …

Ah yea, let’s just ignore the fact that the hits she landed were because he literally stood still to protect Shinji and Momo, and couldn’t be bothered to dodge since he can tank them as long as Humanization lasts.
Im talking about his Bankai. They are linked, its an easy target. You make it sound like she cant hit him eventually just because he tanked when he's immortal. IIts also weird you make it seem like his bankai alone would take out bambietta when Kubo gave him an immortal form to take her on. What you are suggesting is he can beat her normally, to which i ask? Why didnt he just make him do that? Right he made him immortal because he loses otherwise.
Bambi doing her all to fly away with a large head start still got caught up to by a single jump.
Dude is super tall and has massive reach... His definition of catching up is being far away from you because that's his range.
You realise that Bambi herself stated that he swung through her bombs faster than they could detonate, right? Not even the explosion but the act of exploding. It ain’t her bombs that one shot but his Bankai. Stay mad he scales.
You are ignoring the explosion of her bombs afterward lol.
Crazy when he stood still for most of the fight and then one tapped once he actually put effort into it. This is the same guy who was able to land a hit Tōsen who was blitzing him after a few swings. Bambi blowing up some of his giant’s armor on his arms does little to hamper him and still results in the same outcome.
He put effort into it the whole time. He only got her when she lost her composure and ran in a straight line. Why would he waste time when he knows hes on a time limit. He even says he doesnt have time to deal with Bambietta KEK.
Uh, yeah you do. It’s why Yama only has the one key for being the goat even though, going by the feats of those he fights, he should have become immensely stronger over the course of the series since his first showing is being ~ to Shunsui and Jushiro while his second is being > Aizen >>> the Espada > Starrk ~ Shunsui and Jushiro.
Lmaooo Shunsui and Jushiro were a potential match for Shikai yama as a duo despite being far weaker. I understand Yama has one key, i never said i agreed with it.
Even after Byakuya gets ridiculously stronger than Shunsui despite already being > Shunsui, he is still sub Yama tier. Why don’t we give Yama or Aizen keys for all this shit? Because they don’t change in power, are never stated to change in power (outside of the Hogyoku) and are constantly stated to be Him.
Because they havent tough people. In anime you can go up in ap after a tough fight. They never had one. They always dominated from the getgo. I dont think i need to explain the whole anime thing of getting stronger randomly to match stronger enemies. Think its pretty blatant all over bleach and any action/fantasy anime.
You also have RG Byakuya > base Yama so …
You do realize this was prior to cfyow, and had it not existed Byakuya would be on a higher scaling chain right? You argument stems from confirmation. Meaning without it, you'd lose immediately. Its the sole thing saving this argument. Meaning if it didnt and you had to rely on your own deductions you wouldnt be able to counter Rg Byakuya > Shikai Yama. I tried to let people counter it but they ignored it and said "you're wrong" So unless you wanna try yourself i wouldnt bring it up after i said i dropped it. Feel free to get cooked though

How she fodder though she fodderized a captain and another had to go immortal just to beat her. Which technically led to his defeat as she was the only opponent he was able to beat with it before turning into a wolf. She would have also taken out Kensei and rose had she encountered them so 4 potentially. Plus he was losin to her offscreen in base. @YukaSama4
If Sajin is a fodder then sure she's fodder as well.
Youre arguing based off your emotions, you just hate him and trying to downplay because he beat your character, to the point that you're arguing if anyone struggled with him then he's weak

Im talking about his Bankai. They are linked, its an easy target. You make it sound like she cant hit him eventually just because he tanked when he's immortal. IIts also weird you make it seem like his bankai alone would take out bambietta when Kubo gave him an immortal form to take her on. What you are suggesting is he can beat her normally, to which i ask? Why didnt he just make him do that? Right he made him immortal because he loses otherwise.
Lots of assumption on your end. Kubo did a bunch of stuff in TYBW that were ultimately useless. Tōshirō and Rangiku’s vacuum ice, Ukitake hosting Mimihagi, Nanao’s anti-god sword, hyping up the medallion and Blut etc. Kubo loves drawing cool shit, which the above and Human Sajin are. I’m not the one trying to attribute some narrative aspect to everything when it’s already been established that Kubo does a bunch of shit for the sake of it during this arc.
Dude is super tall and has massive reach... His definition of catching up is being far away from you because that's his range.
So he catches her before and after Humanization, glad we agree.
You are ignoring the explosion of her bombs afterward lol.
If you want to argue her bombs are responsible for her wounds, then you also need to acknowledge that explosions = AP and him swinging them into her face = he overpowered them which automatically places his AP > her explosions and attributes the lion’s share of damage to Sajin and not Bambi.
He put effort into it the whole time. He only got her when she lost her composure and ran in a straight line. Why would he waste time when he knows hes on a time limit. He even says he doesnt have time to deal with Bambietta KEK.
And Sajin also just stood there and had a conversation with her despite the time limit at the start. Once again, it makes for good entertainment so Kubo has it happen. If Sajin was actually rushing, he would have immediately used Bankai while she is talking and start swinging on sight. He doesn’t though which already shows that despite said time limit, he isn’t rushing anything.
Lmaooo Shunsui and Jushiro were a potential match for Shikai yama as a duo despite being far weaker. I understand Yama has one key, i never said i agreed with it.
Then how would you reconcile the growth you believe he has and the statements that tell us he doesn’t get stronger?
Because they havent tough people. In anime you can go up in ap after a tough fight. They never had one. They always dominated from the getgo. I dont think i need to explain the whole anime thing of getting stronger randomly to match stronger enemies. Think its pretty blatant all over bleach and any action/fantasy anime.
And the two biggest examples of this trope in Bleach are Ichigo and Kenpachi. Ichigo spent two and a half days having a tough fight against the Old Man and when he finished, he went from being ~ base Byakuya while injured to … being >= base Byakuya while not as injured. And this was with the healing pool to speed up his recovery, and thus growth. You’re trying to tell me non MCs are growing faster than the MC when, from the very start of the series, the MCs thing is growing at an absurd rate? So much so that in the final arc, this very thing meant that he could singlehandedly change the course of the war?
You do realize this was prior to cfyow, and had it not existed Byakuya would be on a higher scaling chain right? You argument stems from confirmation. Meaning without it, you'd lose immediately. Its the sole thing saving this argument. Meaning if it didnt and you had to rely on your own deductions you wouldnt be able to counter Rg Byakuya > Shikai Yama. I tried to let people counter it but they ignored it and said "you're wrong" So unless you wanna try yourself i wouldnt bring it up after i said i dropped it. Feel free to get cooked though
Yeah, not really. Base Yama > Aizen ~ Kisuke > Voll Askin > post-Auswhalen Askin > Squad Zero. Byakuya’s best is his Bankai > Shikai > Gerard > Squad Zero too. Maybe if he actually did something to God Size Gerard you could argue it but even without CFYOW, base Yama is still > RG Byakuya.
Anonymous beating these wolfphobic fodderietta fans
Of course. Someone has to rep the homie 😤

Back