• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Need to go immortal? Dunno about that one, he only takes damage to the chest from her to prove a point. The hand is irrelevant since he gets that shit cut off by Aizen without batting an eye. If he wasn’t immortal, he woulda just clapped her explosion back into her with Bankai from the get go. It’s actually hilarious to think about cuz Sajin shows no signs of getting stronger, just fighting his gramps to get approval for Humanization. If Bambi couldn’t steal his Bankai in the first invasion, he woulda swept there and kept going lol.
Bro are you serious ? She hit him dozens of time and one of her blast litterally deleted his hand on touch. Like imagine watching Sajin renouncing to his humanity just to get a temporary boost to defeat a far stronger foe just to conclude "mh akshually he would have beaten her without immortality even if its the only reasons he wasn't reduced to nothingness in the first 10 seconds"

Bro are you serious ? She hit him dozens of time and one of her blast litterally deleted his hand on touch. Like imagine watching Sajin renouncing to his humanity just to get a temporary boost to defeat a far stronger foe just to conclude "mh akshually he would have beaten her without immortality even if its the only reasons he wasn't reduced to nothingness in the first 10 seconds"
Ah yes, when he stood there to prove a point. Truly, the pinnacle of argumentation 🤓

Fullbring > Aizen/Dangai Ichigo scaling is rejected and refuted many times
I know it’s rejected. I’m not arguing to get it accepted on the wiki, I’m arguing from the point of the actual series’ scaling regardless of what VS Battle standards are. I’m not even tryna die on this hill or change anyone’s minds, I’m just presenting the evidence

As for it being refuted, that’s debatable. You could argue the arguments against it are refuted as well. That leaves everyone in a stalemate.

But what I can say is the several statements of Ichigo surpassing his previous power + Tsukishima and Ginjo being aware of at the very least Dangai Ichigo (due to the pasts Tsukishima inserts himself into being ‘canon’ as in he actually experiences it), + Yhwach referring to the Fullbring Arc/Panel of Ginjo when specifically saying Ichigo regained the ‘elevated power’ used to defeat Sosuke Aizen (key words being ‘elevated power’ and not just vaguely referencing Shinigami powers or the Mugetsu ability, but rather a power level/tier), + topped off by Bankai Ginjo without his emotion amp being Hikone tier/above the weakened Soul King, with FB Bankai Ichigo scaling to this Ginjo.

And no, there’s no evidence Ginjo got stronger in CFYOW outside of the wiki using it to justify the assumed difference in power between his manga appearance and the novel appearance. Canonically he’s just been wandering around the Rukongai and drinking with Tsukishima and Giriko. Only thing you could even slightly assume is Ginjo and co begrudgingly helping Ganju get stronger.

This is the weirdest scaling way I've ever seen on this thread

Maybe, but it’s pretty straightforward. Vollstandig > Letzt Stil > Bankai in terms of the overall power amp, with Letzt and Vols specifically being both stats and abilities unlike Bankai which is case by case.

The "Strongest Enemy" statement was used from Shonen Jump as promotion material. That's like saying we should take the Omnipotence statements from VIZ seriously.
How does that disprove anything? Weekly shonen kanji/fan translations and viz translations don’t have anything to do with each other. If you provide instances of those weekly shonen statements being inaccurate or contradicting anything then I’ll give you that, but until then you can’t just say it’s invalid.

Even in this individual case, Jugram had the Soul King Amped Almighty with the dark reiatsu and everything, on top of holding back massively against Uryu so as far as the manga continuity goes, there’s no contradictions.

Aizen is a whole dimenson above Urahara it's not just 1000×
Screenshot_20230812_003738_Gallery.jpg

Isshin said aizen was in a different location/space/dimension
I was going based on the 100-1000x scale Arc was using as the minimum. Just to show Gerard can get to that threshold too

Lots of assumption on your end. Kubo did a bunch of stuff in TYBW that were ultimately useless. Tōshirō and Rangiku’s vacuum ice, Ukitake hosting Mimihagi, Nanao’s anti-god sword, hyping up the medallion and Blut etc. Kubo loves drawing cool shit, which the above and Human Sajin are. I’m not the one trying to attribute some narrative aspect to everything when it’s already been established that Kubo does a bunch of shit for the sake of it during this arc.
Not an argument sadly
So he catches her before and after Humanization, glad we agree.
Sure? I said multiple times its because she lost her composure and ran in a straight line. When she was actually fighting she was less linear and had alot of maneuverability. Being able to dodge his hits while countering with the explode right after which would make her impossible to get her bombs redirected back into her.
If you want to argue her bombs are responsible for her wounds, then you also need to acknowledge that

explosions = AP and him swinging them into her face = he overpowered them which automatically places his AP > her explosions and attributes the lion’s share of damage to Sajin and not Bambi.
Um no. He didn't empower anything?. She was more concerned about the bombs being sent back into her than the big ass sword. Im not saying he cant harm Bambietta, im saying he doesnt have it in his arsenal to one shot. Her bombs helped that.
And Sajin also just stood there and had a conversation with her despite the time limit at the start. Once again, it makes for good entertainment so Kubo has it happen. If Sajin was actually rushing, he would have immediately used Bankai while she is talking and start swinging on sight. He doesn’t though which already shows that despite said time limit, he isn’t rushing anything.
What's the difference between him ending her and him not ending her earlier? Her composure and flying in a straight line making her an easier target at an attempt to create distance. It failed, and she paid the price. Cant ignore before that she's actually dodging him while composed. He can match her flying speed, but its hard to hit her maneuverability in combat. All that proved.
Then how would you reconcile the growth you believe he has and the statements that tell us he doesn’t get stronger?

And the two biggest examples of this trope in Bleach are Ichigo and Kenpachi. Ichigo spent two and a half days having a tough fight against the Old Man and when he finished, he went from being ~ base Byakuya while injured to … being >= base Byakuya while not as injured. And this was with the healing pool to speed up his recovery, and thus growth. You’re trying to tell me non MCs are growing faster than the MC when, from the very start of the series, the MCs thing is growing at an absurd rate? So much so that in the final arc, this very thing meant that he could singlehandedly change the course of the war?
Im not reading that bruh
Yeah, not really. Base Yama > Aizen ~ Kisuke > Voll Askin > post-Auswhalen Askin > Squad Zero. Byakuya’s best is his Bankai > Shikai > Gerard > Squad Zero too. Maybe if he actually did something to God Size Gerard you could argue it but even without CFYOW, base Yama is still > RG Byakuya.
No. Base Aizen < Base Yama < Base Bazz B full power < Shikai Yama < Vollstanding Bazz B < Pre auswhalen Elites < Gerard < Byakuya Bankai

And if the scene comes where Byakuya stops his attack in his strongest form, it would prove it even more. But we dont know what happened because it hasnt been animated yet. So Byakuya even without that giant gerard feat of stopping his attack still scales much higher than base aizen. I'll wait till the scene of blocking strongest form of gerard comes to see what happened exactly as there are debris.

Bruh proving what ? He never let himself be hit on purpose why would he ? She nuked him so many times and every of those blasts could delete him lmao
We see the effects of those blasts against his Bankai and they definitely don’t delete him at all. Shinji of all people was still intact after she repeatedly bombed everything in the area. When she hits Sajin himself, it only removes his gauntlet despite covering the rooftop and needs dozens of bombs to turn his armor into bombs and remove it … with only the sleeves and chest of his shihakusho getting destroyed underneath. Bambi even backs up the fact that he would still be standing despite numerous point blank explosions to the face. Dozens-hundreds of bombs for several seconds are needed to destroy his Bankai’s left hand, a bunch don’t even damage the hand or his shoulder, bombs to the face cause no damage to his Bankai to even be regen’d etc. People who think Bambi is beating Sajin just because of The Explode are huffing copium.
And what you said is so idiotic that "🤓" is unironically the best argument of your
I guess you just didn’t pay attention to anything in my posts or the fight itself smh.

The Explode is dura negation...

Not sure why it's being used for scaling.
Blank used it for scaling

"If you want to argue her bombs are responsible for her wounds, then you also need to acknowledge that explosions = AP and him swinging them into her face = he overpowered them which automatically places his AP > her explosions and attributes the lion’s share of damage to Sajin and not Bambi."

I didnt. This whole thing came from me saying Bambietta isnt fodder. So i listed why. The result was Blank and Yuka hyping Sajin

We see the effects of those blasts against his Bankai and they definitely don’t delete him at all. Shinji of all people was still intact after she repeatedly bombed everything in the area.
Nah. Bombing everything in the area does not equal getting bombed by himself directly. Majority of those explosions didnt even reach him. You trippin bruh

Not an argument sadly
Except it is. You just refuse to accept that not everyone is being absolutely optimal like it’s a vs match on Spacebattles.
Sure? I said multiple times its because she lost her composure and ran in a straight line. When she was actually fighting she was less linear and had alot of maneuverability. Being able to dodge his hits while countering with the explode right after which would make her impossible to get her bombs redirected back into her.

Um no. He didn't empower anything?. She was more concerned about the bombs being sent back into her than the big ass sword. Im not saying he cant harm Bambietta, im saying he doesnt have it in his arsenal to one shot. Her bombs helped that.

What's the difference between him ending her and him not ending her earlier?
Because it proves he didn’t give af about the time limit until he could feel himself transforming lol.
Her composure and flying in a straight line making her an easier target at an attempt to create distance. It failed, and she paid the price. Cant ignore before that she's actually dodging him while composed. He can match her flying speed, but its hard to hit her maneuverability in combat. All that proved.
She also struggled to damage his Bankai without him standing there and letting her bomb him for several seconds. Aside from deleting his arm, Dangai Joue walks through her explosions with no damage.
Im not reading that bruh
Standard Bleach fan
No. Base Aizen < Base Yama < Base Bazz B full power < Shikai Yama < Vollstanding Bazz B < Pre auswhalen Elites < Gerard < Byakuya Bankai
Lmfao. Base Bazz > base Yama? Voll Bazz > Shikai Yama? You’re actually insane with these takes 😭

Yama > Kisuke > Askin > Bazz. That is indisputable.
And if the scene comes where Byakuya stops his attack in his strongest form, it would prove it even more. But we dont know what happened because it hasnt been animated yet. So Byakuya even without that giant gerard feat of stopping his attack still scales much higher than base aizen. I'll wait till the scene of blocking strongest form of gerard comes to see what happened exactly as there are debris.
Ah yes, because it makes so much sense when it is well established that Byakuya couldn’t do anything to a weaker Gerard and he needed Adult Tōshirō to do all the heavy lifting to do anything against Gerard with his best move.
Shinji is > Komamura
Trash take. Shinji’s best feat is clashing with Tōsen. Base Sajin has the same feat, makes him use his Mask, keeps up despite a blitz gap, and his Bankai still crippled Masked Tōsen the moment he lands a hit against he guard if not for regen. A single bomb ragdolled Shinji and second had him unconscious? Sajin eats dozens to the face with Bambi thinking he would still be standing despite it all and only losing his armor.

Shinji is an L, Sajin is a W.

Nah. Bombing everything in the area does not equal getting bombed by himself directly. Majority of those explosions didnt even reach him. You trippin bruh
So you agree Shinji went down from weaker hits while Sajin was still chugging after far more and far stronger ones? Bet. I see you also ignored everything else because you can’t actually counter it.

Except it is. You just refuse to accept that not everyone is being absolutely optimal like it’s a vs match on Spacebattles.

Because it proves he didn’t give af about the time limit until he could feel himself transforming lol.

She also struggled to damage his Bankai without him standing there and letting her bomb him for several seconds. Aside from deleting his arm, Dangai Joue walks through her explosions with no damage.

Standard Bleach fan

Lmfao. Base Bazz > base Yama? Voll Bazz > Shikai Yama? You’re actually insane with these takes 😭

Ah yes, because it makes so much sense when it is well established that Byakuya couldn’t do anything to a weaker Gerard and he needed Adult Tōshirō to do all the heavy lifting to do anything against Gerard with his best move.

Trash take. Shinji’s best feat is clashing with Tōsen. Base Sajin has the same feat, makes him use his Mask, keeps up despite a blitz gap, and his Bankai still crippled Masked Tōsen the moment he lands a hit against he guard if not for regen. A single bomb ragdolled Shinji and second had him unconscious? Sajin eats dozens to the face with Bambi thinking he would still be standing despite it all and only losing his armor.

Wanna know what isn't an L? Shinji's themes

Im stating the obvious. He said he doesnt have time to deal with her, he goes bankai from the gate, and she dodges his hits. What's the difference between before and later? Before she uses her maneuverability to dodge, later she's trying to run away. The first one she dodges, second one she tries to outrun. When she had her composure and confidence she was worried about dodging that big ass sword it was only when she tried to outrun it is when she failed. Stop it.
No Bambi tried to outrun it, realized he was on her ass, and got sliced. Before that she was dodging that shit. Why is it the only time she got hit, was when she tried to run away instead of dodging?
Ignoring the fact buddy is regenerating and if he hadnt been he would be full of holes on the ground dead. LMFAO
Standard Bleach fan
Mhm
Because it happened in the series. Its not a take.
It is because Bazz B is > base yama and only weaker than shikai yama.
He was casual the entire fight

Because he's healing his wounds bud and has armor

Also i said i was done with Byakuya scaling but you wanted to bring it up so shrug i wont change my opinion just like how i still think Unohana being stronger than everyone applies to Base aizen and base yama physically. Get over it you wont change my mind @AnonymousBlank

Im stating the obvious. He said he doesnt have time to deal with her, he goes bankai from the gate, and she dodges his hits. What's the difference between before and later? Before she uses her maneuverability to dodge, later she's trying to run away. The first one she dodges, second one she tries to outrun. When she had her composure and confidence she was worried about dodging that big ass sword it was only when she tried to outrun it is when she failed. Stop it.
He goes Bankai and has a whole convo about his Bankai’s new form. This man does not give af about the time limit.
No Bambi tried to outrun it, realized he was on her ass, and got sliced. Before that she was dodging that shit. Why is it the only time she got hit, was when she tried to run away instead of dodging?
Escaping hits =/= escaping hits? Bizarre opinion. I recommend you rewatch the episode because Sajin isn’t trying for most of it. Dude blitzes past Bambi’s bombs to save Shinji, blitzes past Bambi and her bombs to save Momo, outspeeds Bambi once he is done proving his point to clap her, and can swing his Bankai’s sword faster than she can attack. When he wants to do something, he does it.
Ignoring the fact buddy is regenerating and if he hadnt been he would be full of holes on the ground dead. LMFAO
We can see he isn’t taking damage from everything besides the first attack to the hand and the chest.
Mhm

Because it happened in the series. Its not a take.
No it doesn’t lol. Aizen is able to fight Shikai Yama and base Yama can still run his fade.
It is because Bazz B is > base yama and only weaker than shikai yama.
Base Yama and Shikai Yama are in the same realm of power outside of Yama’s prep.
He was casual the entire fight

Because he's healing his wounds bud and has armor
We see exactly when he is healing from damage and it happens once. The armour had Bambi agreeing with me that point blank explosions by the dozens aren’t enough to drop Sajin.
Also i said i was done with Byakuya scaling but you wanted to bring it up so shrug i wont change my opinion just like how i still think Unohana being stronger than everyone applies to Base aizen and base yama physically. Get over it you wont change my mind @AnonymousBlank
Reio and Apple behaviour smh

He goes Bankai and has a whole convo about his Bankai’s new form. This man does not give af about the time limit.
Just because bleach characters are acting stupid doesnt mean they aint trying. How you gunna say he doesnt care about it, then say he cares about it later? Its like me saying Shinji and Rose aint trying because they aren't smart enough to stop explaining their abilities. All you're proving is he has a dog brain too. Yes saying he doesnt have time to deal with bambietta, instantly going bankai, then you say hes not trying just because hes talking. Its bleach, they never shut the **** up
Escaping hits =/= escaping hits? Bizarre opinion. I recommend you rewatch the episode because Sajin isn’t trying for most of it. Dude blitzes past Bambi’s bombs to save Shinji, blitzes past Bambi and her bombs to save Momo, outspeeds Bambi once he is done proving his point to clap her, and can swing his Bankai’s sword faster than she can attack. When he wants to do something, he does it.
You know what the difference between a dodge and running is? If i shot an arrow at a guy running straight, its hitting him. If the guy dodged it, i wouldnt. Its common sense wtf. She was dodging it when she had her composure. Stop.
We can see he isn’t taking damage from everything besides the first attack to the hand and the chest.
Hes taking damage from every single hit. Because its durability negation. Did somebody put you under kyoka suigetsu?
No it doesn’t lol. Aizen is able to fight Shikai Yama and base Yama can still run his fade.

Base Yama and Shikai Yama are in the same realm of power outside of Yama’s prep.
No because shikai yama is yama plus the ap from his shikai. So what im saying is within that gap, is full power bazz b.
We see exactly when he is healing from damage and it happens once. The armour had Bambi agreeing with me that point blank explosions by the dozens aren’t enough to drop Sajin.
Becuase he had on armor lol. Was the only reason she agreed he wasnt done for. The armor exploding doenst equal him exploding. still takes damage either way ofc. Bambi knew that which is why she said it..
Reio and Apple behaviour smh
Because instead of countering ppl say "you're a wanker" or "you're wrong" instead of actually debunking anything. Arc was only one that tried

I know it’s rejected. I’m not arguing to get it accepted on the wiki, I’m arguing from the point of the actual series’ scaling regardless of what VS Battle standards are. I’m not even tryna die on this hill or change anyone’s minds, I’m just presenting the evidence

As for it being refuted, that’s debatable. You could argue the arguments against it are refuted as well. That leaves everyone in a stalemate.

But what I can say is the several statements of Ichigo surpassing his previous power + Tsukishima and Ginjo being aware of at the very least Dangai Ichigo (due to the pasts Tsukishima inserts himself into being ‘canon’ as in he actually experiences it), + Yhwach referring to the Fullbring Arc/Panel of Ginjo when specifically saying Ichigo regained the ‘elevated power’ used to defeat Sosuke Aizen (key words being ‘elevated power’ and not just vaguely referencing Shinigami powers or the Mugetsu ability, but rather a power level/tier), + topped off by Bankai Ginjo without his emotion amp being Hikone tier/above the weakened Soul King, with FB Bankai Ichigo scaling to this Ginjo.

And no, there’s no evidence Ginjo got stronger in CFYOW outside of the wiki using it to justify the assumed difference in power between his manga appearance and the novel appearance. Canonically he’s just been wandering around the Rukongai and drinking with Tsukishima and Giriko. Only thing you could even slightly assume is Ginjo and co begrudgingly helping Ganju get stronger.

This is the weirdest scaling way I've ever seen on this thread

Maybe, but it’s pretty straightforward. Vollstandig > Letzt Stil > Bankai in terms of the overall power amp, with Letzt and Vols specifically being both stats and abilities unlike Bankai which is case by case.
Pls stop, it’s getting ridiculous now, that statements of surpassing previous power was even from an incomplete fullbring, you can’t really be serious, unless you think every mid-tier character is now a god tier 😭

let te me tell you a simple thing, those statements never apply to Dangai Ichigo because he is fused with tensa zangetsu who is fused with both hollow and Quincy side, something ichigo only unlock again with ichibei.

Also do you know that hikone went from Toshiro base level to soul king level in span of days?…
And ginjo and Ichigo are stated to be equal to they in terms of evolution, How can you say seriously ginjo did not get stronger when he is hybrid.

Tokinada also said ginjo mastered his hollow power, and he went to get slapped by fullbring Ichigo to surpass him by a lot, so he objectively get a lot stronger.

I'm wondering, would Sajin be able to use his Shikai if his Bankai was stolen? From what I remember his Shikai is basically just the sword and hand of his bankai somewhat manifested, but if his bankai was gone wouldn't that mean his shikai would also disappear?

Back