• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wouldnt Toshiro and Gin be outliers?
There is such things as Geniuses
I mean Toshiro get Tremendously stronger… he is “young“
once Their reach their very adult/old age all bleach character reach their peak and then never get really weaker but maintain that strenght, at least that’s the general trend with everyone

When people say that Seireitei is 3km wide, show them this:
HdeQeAh.png
Why is it like that?

Anyone else feel like if Post TBYW Ichigo spent more time training his Quincy Powers his Vollstandig would basically be the FGT with black angel wings and ofc no losing his powers?

His ability would be to manipulate darkness/shadows tying into Yhwach calling him his son born in darkness

Like a fallen angel

Shikai Ichigo cut down WSK and WSK scales bcs he prevents SS collapse, he protects it from far more souls passing through then what Senna could Manipulate
Bruh that's True shikai Ichigo, I thought u think shikai Ichigo from MoN scales to Senna lol

The images with the justifications of Aizen's level are not working, could someone send me the link to the databook scans please?

Yeah for whatever reason a shit ton of images in my imgur got deleted, I have no idea why it happened, it’s extremely frustrating because I don’t have the time to deal with that rn 😭

This page states that Fourth Form Aizen is a suitable replacement for The Soul King and obviously Aizen's Final Form is even stronger.
cb9a848de6728fe0c54d8154ce7451d7.png
Final form azien is over 10x above butterfly aizen considering transcendent amps are beyond a bankai

I need to look into that but that might warrant a 5-10x multiplier for Blut. If it’s comparable to Bankai, and we know one only amps AP and the other only amps Durability.
it says "comparable to that of the god of death when swastika is broken" so i think its referring to a bankai

Back