• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

6og2yp.gif

And to think Ichibei wanted to do this to Ichigo.....and Shunsui expected it, as well as Kisuke and his dad.

more reason to nuke the soul society fr fr

So, I have mentioned this on Discord and kinda wanted to bring it up here as well.

What's up with the pupils in Bleach? Let me summarize:
  • Mimihagi has 1 pupil
  • Pernida has 2 pupils
  • Yhwach has 3 pupils
  • Reio has 4 pupils
My initial thought was that the number of pupils is an indication of some sort of stages of the Almighty - Reio has a more advanced Almighty than Yhwach's, because he has 4 pupils and Yhwach has 3. Mimihagi and Pernida however do not possess the ability.

Any suggestions?

So, I have mentioned this on Discord and kinda wanted to bring it up here as well.

• Mimihagi has 1 pupil
  • Pernida has 2 pupils
  • Yhwach has 3 pupils
  • Reio has 4 pupils
My initial thought was that the number of pupils is an indication of some sort of stages of the Almighty - Reio has a more advanced Almighty than Yhwach's, because he has 4 pupils and Yhwach has 3. Mimihagi and Pernida however do not possess the ability.

Any suggestions?
It makes sense to a degree but there's really no way of proving it since we're told literally nothing about their pupils.

Yhwach for example just goes from two to three pupils after negging Ichibe's ability but it just happens with no real emphasis or explanation.

• Mimihagi has 1 pupil
  • Pernida has 2 pupils
  • Yhwach has 3 pupils
  • Reio has 4 pupils

Any suggestions?
You forgot that Gerard has zero pupils.

And to think Ichibei wanted to do this to Ichigo.....and Shunsui expected it, as well as Kisuke and his dad.

more reason to nuke the soul society fr fr
Kisuke doesn't agree with the current state of the world, so he might've actually intervened if this was going to happen.

I think a war would've happened between Ichigo and his team from the real world + Aizen Vs the Gotei and zero squad.

Kisuke doesn't agree with the current state of the world, so he might've actually intervened if this was going to happen.

I think a war would've happened between Ichigo and his team from the real world + Aizen Vs the Gotei and zero squad.

Problem is given Ichigo's character he would probably do it if it meant "protecting his friends"

Completely ignoring what the Reio's origins are and how this problem came from the SS in the first place

Problem is given Ichigo's character he would probably do it if it meant "protecting his friends"

Completely ignoring what the Reio's origins are and how this problem came from the SS in the first place
Not so when CFYOW implied that if you create a soul and put the hogyoku on it you can make a souk king, iirc it's stated there

If Yhwach can become a living-dead walking Soul King, why do people believe Ichibei would actually put Ichigo inside a crystal and cut his limbs? That was the ideology of the old noble houses that Ichibei was currently protecting and trying to keep. There was no much he could do about it. But Yhwach was a villainous monster that needed to be sealed as the Soul King since he held that power and Ichigo already cut him in two. It never says that Ichibei or zero squad too Yhwach's pieces and cut then off to form new beings like Pernida, Mimihagi, and Gerard right? I bet Ichibei would let Ichigo free without the crystal but he won't be able to go back to the human world unless Urahara makes a device that suppress Ichigo's power level similar to Kenpachi's eyepatch.

Anybody got the scan where it says Kyoka Suigetsu can manipulate Reikaku sense?
It's mentioned clearly in CFYOW, however you can get that meaning as well from the manga when Retsu said they don't stand a chance against Aizen because of his Kyoka, meaning Kyoka can manipulate your Reikaku as well

Did Kubo ever explained why Ichigo's bankai looks like his shikai? I get Ichigo can change his Shikai from dual to claymore but can he just do the same with his bankai? Can he just make Zangetsu look like any sword he wants? Like OMZ bankai training where he summoned a lot of different swords. Is it because Ichigo is part Quincy and can manipulate reishi matter and change his zanpakutous form however he likes? Or did Ichigo just killed Yhwach with his shikai? 🤔

Did Kubo ever explained why Ichigo's bankai looks like his shikai? I get Ichigo can change his Shikai from dual to claymore but can he just do the same with his bankai? Can he just make Zangetsu look like any sword he wants? Like OMZ bankai training where he summoned a lot of different swords. Is it because Ichigo is part Quincy and can manipulate reishi matter and change his zanpakutous form however he likes? Or did Ichigo just killed Yhwach with his shikai? 🤔
I don't remember him doing it. All I remember him explaining is the shell around Zangetsu and what it was.

He gave some answer in an interview that sounded totally convulted if you ask me and seems like he just came up with it on the spot

No he never really explained it. The description in BBS is “the true Zangetsu that appears from within” and since Ichigo can have it take whatever form he wants, he probably associates Zangetsu most with his OG Shikai shape.

• Mimihagi has 1 pupil
  • Pernida has 2 pupils
  • Yhwach has 3 pupils
  • Reio has 4 pupils

Any suggestions?
what about soul king Yhwach having like dozens of pupils

Is anyone working on a Bleach soul Manipulation Potency? And how many layers of manip and resistance they have?
😈 slowly but surely, more than 5-6 🗿, Gonzui < low Captain RC (early SS Kenny) < mid Captain RC (SS Byakuya) < high Espada RC (OG Starrk) < high Captain RC (Yama) < Transcendent aura (third fusion Aizen) are off the top of my head, I’m sure there’s more

😈 slowly but surely, more than 5-6 🗿, Gonzui < low Captain RC (early SS Kenny) < mid Captain RC (SS Byakuya) < high Espada RC (OG Starrk) < high Captain RC (Yama) < Transcendent aura (third fusion Aizen) are off the top of my head, I’m sure there’s more
W

🗿 patience young one, there are some major SAFWY based AP revisions in the works
Indeed the Cero Speed calc, Cien Destroying Las Nochas then upgrade him another 10x bcs cero oscuras and Grc.
All sorts of resistances to be added…

-i actually ordered Safwy, although its in japan, ill see if i can uncover some stuff

With regards to the soul manip potency. We know that HumanIchigo's reiatsu was all over the place, would this give a baseline resistance to the average Bleach human? I'm fairly sure that we know the reiatsu affected at least his friend group (iirc his reiatsu was stated to be the reason they had abnormal reiatsu levels themselves.

Indeed the Cero Speed calc, Cien Destroying Las Nochas then upgrade him another 10x bcs cero oscuras and Grc.
All sorts of resistances to be added…

-i actually ordered Safwy, although its in japan, ill see if i can uncover some stuff
There’s so many goodies in there, I’m just busy with school, so I’ll be slow to pump out threads

Yea events from the regai arc are also mentioned which is why I think it should be canon
Blog every interview/evidence for it being canon so it can be proposed mrk 🗿

There’s so many goodies in there, I’m just busy with school, so I’ll be slow to pump out threads

Blog every interview/evidence for it being canon so it can be proposed mrk 🗿

Best evidence we got is he supervises it and makes sure its consistent with the main story

Going through threads and it seems like a good amount of people dont like the calc Stacking rule, but if we didnt have it many verses would have ftl+,Mftl,Mftl+ speeds which wouldnt seem logical for them to have 🤷‍♂️

I very doubt the events are canon unless we have a clear clarification from Kubo like with MoN or the novel.
What they mention is some objects for example but doesn’t necessarily mean the whole arc being canon, rather idea Kubo can use.

Back