• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yoo, I’m thinking about making a Yamamoto vs Kaido match since that hasn’t been made yet and they’re both in the same tier. Do I equalize or unequalize speed to make it more fair?

What happened to bleach 5-A keys
thanos-gone.gif

Just found the Mid godly Aizen Crt , nice Job 🤙, although i believe you mentioned a resistance to mind Hax how would that work?
If the mind is located in the soul, would people need to prove the mind hax can bypass/affect the soul?
I dont get it🤷‍♂️

Also Arcker in your why Aizen gets mid godly based on Mugetsu part, where you linked the picture where it says Quincy eradicate hollows completely, how does that prove it eradicates Shinigami souls? Did you perhaps put the wrong scan?

Shouldn't sentient SK pieces and SK Yhwach also have mind manip resistance ? The oken are bones infused with a bit of SK power and clothes made from the oken still null layered mind manip abilities.

Sound logical that beings that are have large ammount of SK powers should be able to do the same.

Also Arcker in your why Aizen gets mid godly based on Mugetsu part, where you linked the picture where it says Quincy eradicate hollows completely, how does that prove it eradicates Shinigami souls? Did you perhaps put the wrong scan?
Wouldn't the fact Aizen absorbed the Hogyoku make him part hollow? Since its purpose is to dissolve the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow to create a transcendent being.

Which would mean that Aizen was a hollow.

This is an assumption of course.

Shouldn't sentient SK pieces and SK Yhwach also have mind manip resistance ? The oken are bones infused with a bit of SK power and clothes made from the oken still null layered mind manip abilities.

Sound logical that beings that are have large ammount of SK powers should be able to do the same.

This is actually a really good point that I haven't even considered till now.

Wouldn't the fact Aizen absorbed the Hogyoku make him part hollow? Since its purpose is to dissolve the boundaries between Shinigami and Hollow to create a transcendent being.

Which would mean that Aizen was a hollow.

This is an assumption of course.
Aizen was part Shinigami, part Fullbringer with Hollow Reiryoku (Nail of the Soul King) hybrid like Ginjo. Possibly part "God" or whatever that means. Kubo only knows.

Wasn't Fragor in the databook described as a bullet from Reishi taken from the environment? That's pretty Quincy to me...

Wasn't Fragor in the databook described as a bullet from Reishi taken from the environment? That's pretty Quincy to me...
Ichibei said Aizen wasn't made Soul King because he wasn't part Quincy, right? I forgot. But it was something of that sort.

I don't remember that being stated, but the opposite, that he was also a replacement for the Reio (I mean, the databook already said this since his Butterfly form).

No the oken is a material sk made for his guards to bypass the royal palace barriers. Not even plp like base yhwach could get through. Who is a large fragment of the reio

No the oken is a material sk made for his guards to bypass the royal palace barriers. Not even plp like base yhwach could get through. Who is a large fragment of the reio
We don't know what Yhwach is. Until he absorb the SK or mimihagi he wasn't overflowing with SK power.

Last edited:
is there a better proof of reiatsu actually affecting soul? The one on the soul physiology page is pretty confusing ig for non Bleach reader

Back