• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The filler arc after the first SS arc has some weird stuff, Kariya said that Ichigo is the only soul reapers who can use his full power outside the soul society but then in the last arc we finds that Ichigo's Reiatsu was always under SS control.

Also I remember it having some weird scaling chains, but sorry I don't remember any of them now, I haven't watched or read Bleach in months, and I haven't watched that arc in 3 years lol

I very doubt the events are canon unless we have a clear clarification from Kubo like with MoN or the novel.
What they mention is some objects for example but doesn’t necessarily mean the whole arc being canon, rather idea Kubo can use.
If the events and characters are mentioned in canon novels. That's pretty much kudos way of telling you it's canon

Lets say it was, it doesnt change anything tbh
If it was Ichigo should get Solid ee resistance though. Isn't he
isn't just really powerful?
Forgot many things about bleach but it was used to execute strong criminals as far as I know. Especially considering strong spiritual pressure would go to hell. I bet sokyoku was used to erase peoples from Existence. Its just me though

If it was Ichigo should get Solid ee resistance though. Isn't he

Forgot many things about bleach but it was used to execute strong criminals as far as I know. Especially considering strong spiritual pressure would go to hell. I bet sokyoku was used to erase peoples from Existence. Its just me though
But someone like ichigo stopped, I doubt it'd be very useful if it's not even able to kill base ichigo who scales to bykuya somewhat at the time. Only like higher people would make sense to erase.

In the manga it was stated to be capable of completely vaporizing the soul. Don't recall Sokyoku having any EE statements unless I'm missing something from SAFWY.

No one cares about the Bount Arc or likes the Bount Arc unless you’re Deceived
Kiraya suppressed this blast so you better find a way to prove it's canon you unbelievable goon 😑
main-qimg-11058c797c132fc51a37fe91e5e8f6b3-lq

What AP has anything to do with EE resistance.
No I'm saying the fact base ichigo was able to destroy it casually and yet he only scales to Byakuya during that makes it less likely to be ee since the sword by your argument is meant to ee people, if it were then someone like Ichigo would have been ee'ed since his reiatsu at the time is weak. Also what is the evidence for ee anyway?

No I'm saying the fact base ichigo was able to destroy it casually and yet he only scales to Byakuya during that makes it less likely to be ee since the sword by your argument is meant to ee people, if it were then someone like Ichigo would have been ee'ed since his reiatsu at the time is weak. Also what is the evidence for ee anyway?
He didn't destroyed it and it's first strike had less input enough to neg Rukia. I am not saying it's EE. I was asking if it one.

i just started watching bleach a week ago and on episode 220 this show is so good

Byakuya vs zommari

hisagi vs findorr

are some of my favorite fights so far

Back