• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Poor premise
ulquiorra-pathetic.gif

Kisuke gonna catch one of these to the forehead and die.

Imagine trying to use these statements against me when my entire argument is that the statements are contradicted multiple times, and such shouldn't be assumed to be true.

Stick to FT and Naruto, don't debate Bleach homie.

Why are we even saying that kisuke is equal to base ulquiorra
The attack he threw was aim to kill a very weak yammy to begin with
of course ulquiorra could match it, that doesn’t mean ulquiorra scale to a serious kisuke given later info that make kisuke stronger.

obviously kisuke didn’t jump off screen in 3 month to base ulquiorra to almost near Aizen, doesn’t make sense at all if he could reach that level he would have done it in the past if he had still that much room of improvement, bleach is very clear with power scaling, simply he always that strong and wasn’t serious against ulquiorra.

Why are we even saying that kisuke is equal to base ulquiorra
The attack he threw was aim to kill a very weak yammy to begin with
of course ulquiorra could match it, that doesn’t mean ulquiorra scale to a serious kisuke given later info that make kisuke stronger.

obviously kisuke didn’t jump off screen in 3 month to base ulquiorra to almost near Aizen, doesn’t make sense at all if he could reach that level he would have done it in the past if he had still that much room of improvement, bleach is very clear with power scaling, simply he always that strong and wasn’t serious against ulquiorra.
Whether you think early AA Kisuke loses to Ulq or not is irrelevant, the point is that early AA Kisuke is not a limiter or antifeat for FKT Kisuke, since the two are separated by 3 months.

Probably Condom Aizen, the “I can’t sense you gap” between base Aizen (roughly Shikai Yama tier) and Condom Aizen is way more massive than the gap between FB Bankai Ichigo and Shikai Yama.

You don't think even his rage amp boosts of harming War Arc Base Yhwach would be enough?

Cause personally I have War Arc Base Yhwach>Condom Aizen since I think Bankai Yama would beat Condom Aizen in a good fight

You don't think even his rage amp boosts of harming War Arc Base Yhwach would be enough?

Cause personally I have War Arc Base Yhwach>Condom Aizen since I think Bankai Yama would beat Condom Aizen in a good fight
What’s your scale for TYBW base Yhwach > Condom Aizen?

*Nnoitra goon.

And yes, Ulquiorra dicks on Kisuke, y'all wank that man off of one statement that's heavily contradicted by multiple feats.
Facts ant allowed on vsb man. Plp act like base ulquiorra ant smack away kisukes shikai attack like it was yesterdays news. Imagine what 2nd release ulq would do

Back