• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ji Ning Vs Soya Azashiro - Chinaman Goonery Vs Bleach Goonery (0-3-0)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arcker123

He/Him
Should be fun ngl. I really hope this isn't a stomp.

Doing this because Ryu and Deceived told me to and told me it was fair.

Obscure Asf Novel characters.​

Speed Equalized
Wanxiang Adept Ji NIng (If it's a stomp then could be changed to Zifu 🥴)
SBA Otherwise
In my Bleach VS Goon Arc
Moyai

29615339.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah, it's apparently some broken conceptual/law/spatial sealing but I think that's in his FiendGod key so I may be tripping, I haven't read Desolate Era.

Yeah, it's apparently some broken conceptual/law/spatial sealing but I think that's in his FiendGod key so I may be tripping, I haven't read Desolate Era.
Yeah, I thought so. His spatial shi is only listed on Fiendgod, some more knowledgeable Ji goons can clarify that tho 🥴 .

Anyway, his Dao Domain doesn't seem to be passive, so Aza does stand a form of a chance. His starting moves when willing to kill are thinking and summoning a bunch of High 6-A blades inside Ji Ning, which should oneshot Ji Nings 6-C body beyond his Low-High regen or just thinking and fusing with his body directly, which allows him to completely destroy his internal system.

Are these blades like, energy projections/explosions and such? Just hitting someone with a certain force wouldn't necessarily vaporize them if it doesn't cover the appropriate range and concentration.

And pf course, Ning may start with either erasing himself from the man's memory or a soul destroying attack on top of the Dao Domain (whar eith having 2 minds and such).

Are these blades like, energy projections/explosions and such? Just hitting someone with a certain force wouldn't necessarily vaporize them if it doesn't cover the appropriate range and concentration.
They’re massive explosions in the shape of a sword that span 500+ meters. Thought y’all were talking about Itto Kaso, which Aza can spam hundreds of

Meh, okay so he insta kills Ning via higher AP?
🗿. If you think the normal blades (One with pain manip and the ones he used on Kuruyashiki) can kill Ning then yeah.

The Itto Kaso spam and shi would kill ning, but to do that at SBA he’d need to fuse a bit and summon his Gigai.

You also told me Ning had thought based shi as well.

OH THIS IS DEFINITELY A DEBATE
😈
How does aza get past the insane danmaku Ji ning can spam for hours?
His own Danmaku spam consisting of several oneshotting Kido, sealing in a oneshotting box, etc. He can also summon an army of High 6-A puppets. There’s also just fusing with the surroundings as well.

Both of these char can fight for hours so idk the point of mentioning that.
Just hitting someone with a certain force wouldn't necessarily vaporize them if it doesn't cover the appropriate range and concentration.
I dunno If this is true. I’m like 99% sure that there’s an accepted AP gap to completely vape someone. If that’s met, idk why this would be relevant. Like, if I were to be much much greater AP wise than someone, and my punch hit them, my punch would have the force to vape them.

How good is Soya's danmaku?

Jing's danmaku through the Dao of Rainwater summons attacks in the form of rain(like actual raindrops), so idk if Soya can dodge what's basically literal rain that's falling constantly. (You'd know how hard it is to dodge individual raindrops while it's raining so I have no need to explain why it'd be hard to avoid)

Jing in an earlier key was able to dodge like 10,000 projectiles that were faster than him, so whatever Danmaku Soya has prolly need to be comparable to that to tag him without simply spawning on top of him.

His own Danmaku spam consisting of several oneshotting Kido, sealing in a oneshotting box, etc. He can also summon an army of High 6-A puppets. There’s also just fusing with the surroundings as well.

what does the kido do? What does the sealing do? Puppets get negged by danmaku unless there's hundreds of thousands of them.

Jing's danmaku through the Dao of Rainwater summons attacks in the form of rain(like actual raindrops), so idk if Soya can dodge what's basically literal rain that's falling constantly. (You'd know how hard it is to dodge individual raindrops while it's raining so I have no need to explain why it'd be hard to avoid)
Because the rain will be hitting all them at the same time. Its rain please read how this ability works, it will be a storm of rain.
100 to 1000 per cubic meter

what does the kido do?
Read page 🥴. Nah but I was mainly arguing for Spamming Kurohitsugi (On page) and Itto Kaso (explained above).
What does the sealing do?
Seals you in a black box which oneshot's everyone who's inside it.
Puppets get negged by danmaku unless there's hundreds of thousands of them.
The Danmaku just seems AP based. Azashiro's Gigai puppets are High 6-A. Danmaku is not doing much 🗿 . High 6-A puppets vs 6-C Danmaku.
Azashiro can fuse into his enviornment and become omnipresent ic. He won't really have to dodge the Danmaku.
Jing in an earlier key was able to dodge like 10,000 projectiles that were faster than him, so whatever Danmaku Soya has prolly need to be comparable to that to tag him without simply spawning on top of him.
His main Danmaku (Kurohitsugi and Itto Kaso) do exactly that. Azashiro can just spam a bunch of attacks right on top of Ji Ning that will kill him.

Azashiro can fuse into his enviornment and become omnipresent ic. He won't really have to dodge the Danmaku.
If he fuses with the environment can't Jing just... destroy the environment.
His main Danmaku (Kurohitsugi and Itto Kaso) do exactly that. Azashiro can just spam a bunch of attacks right on top of Ji Ning that will kill him.
Do you have scans for that? Or at least on the amount of projectiles.

Read page 🥴. Nah but I was mainly arguing for Spamming Kurohitsugi (On page) and Itto Kaso (explained above).

Should just be his Void Fiendgod key true body

Kurohitsugi is pretty big but if it's only as big as Aizens then I don't see a problem with it. He can just blink to teleport away lol same with itto kaso.

😈

I dunno If this is true. I’m like 99% sure that there’s an accepted AP gap to completely vape someone. If that’s met, idk why this would be relevant. Like, if I were to be much much greater AP wise than someone, and my punch hit them, my punch would have the force to vape them.
There really isn't. It's assumed to exist since it seems to make sense but that's mostly just assuming effects that aren't showcased because of one's far higher AP like some sort of inverse AoE fallacy. They'd likely be salsa'd but anything above that would require some sort of showing.

Anyway, I guess this comes down to his soul-hax resistance and whether or not it matched up to Ning's hax. Or the paralysis via concept-hax and law-hax.

Bump OvO… Votes? Nah but fr, apologies for the wait.
If he fuses with the environment can't Jing just... destroy the environment.
Has Ji Ning ever fought omnipresence like this before? Even then, Azashiro fusing with the surroundings gives him incredibly layered intang and invis. This can receive further elaboration, but from Ning's profile, his NPI is only baseline. Also his omnipresence/fusion makes High 6-A's struggle to kill him, and he only lost because he deactivated his Bankai, so AP wise, I doubt Ning can do much via destroying the environment or sum.

He can fuse with Attacks like he did to Roca's threads, so Rainmaku would be even less effective.
Do you have scans for that? Or at least on the amount of projectiles.
Should just be his Void Fiendgod key true body
🗿
Kurohitsugi is pretty big but if it's only as big as Aizens then I don't see a problem with it. He can just blink to teleport away lol same with itto kaso.
Lobotomy GG 🥴

I also doubt the usefulness of teleportation on Danmaku attacks that instantly spawn on you tbh. He wouldn't have time to react to an attack that instantly spawn on him like Itto Kaso. He can also use his sealing in conjunction with other attacks. Azashiro also has teleportation.
There really isn't. It's assumed to exist since it seems to make sense but that's mostly just assuming effects that aren't showcased because of one's far higher AP like some sort of inverse AoE fallacy. They'd likely be salsa'd but anything above that would require some sort of showing.
Eh. If there's nothing official on this then I guess this debate is gonna go nowhere but...

Vape is just a product of AP/Energy. I think it's perfectly reasonable to say an attack could vape someone of lower AP if the gap is significant enough for the same reason they'd be salsa'd.

Last edited:
If Aza got like High 6-A everything + pseudo-omnipresence I see nothing Ning can do besides soul hax or concept hax. How many layers on soul resistance does Aza got, again?

How many layers on soul resistance does Aza got, again?
🗿. I’m not sure of an exact number, but here’s a rough chain

Normal Souls < Tatsuki < Yammy < Grimmjow < Base Aizen

Aza gets here, but again, you’ll have to ask someone more knowledgeable about Soul Crush layers for a better answer. This is the best I could do 🥴.

Edit: Pretty sure you can also get the Ichigo vs Kenny thing in here as well

So like uh 4-5 layers I think. I no rember how many layers Jing has, so I'll wait for the goons to reappear.

Aza’s soul manip layers:

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) ~ Azashiro

10 layers 💀

Aza’s soul manip layers:

Normal souls/humans < fodder Hollows (can corrupt human souls) < Tatsuki (unaffected by fodder Hollows) < Lieutenants (have their sp restricted to not adversely affect WotL/kill humans passively) < Yammy (via Gonzui) < SS Kenny (created hallucinations of death with his aura and incapped Hanataro) < SE Ulq (alien aura was above and unlike anything Uryu has witnessed) < Starrk (passively killed other souls via existing) < Aura (can use her aura to suppress the abilities of those at or above Starrk’s tier) < base Yama (above Aura and can passively kill Hollows with his aura from kilometers away) < base Aizen (his aura alone was capable of keeping the dimensional doors to Hell shut) ~ Azashiro

10 layers 💀.*
This is wanked to get Azashiro to beat Ji Ning
FRA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back