• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Idk, a series with a fanbase who dislikes and thinks Bleach shouldn't be in the Big 3
He better invent time travel…

VOPwAAA_d.webp
ikindofneeditanywaytotakeavacationwithodaandkishimoto

The cleaner has Acausality type 2 it doesn't exist on the timeline. Also consistent with the fact the kagaroza could control all of space and time in the dangai but not the cleaner.
20220521_230344_HDR.jpg

Hxh hype below 0 for me, current arc is the most needlessly convoluted plotline ever existed in the shape of endless walls of text, chimera ant onnipresent narrator explaining everything was already invasive but still acceptable now it's laughable how many dialogues are in each page

Kubo talks with the staff about the anime and makes sure everything is consistent with the narrative. So you can argue the info on the cleaner is accurate. Also nozmi's is mentioned in one of the novels
This the reigai arc? If so, I might have to rewatch the anime only stuff for some scaling

I couldn't find any quotes of this nature in the novels. Can you quote for us?
“At that point Urahara stopped talking and looked at Hisagi, whose expression showed he wasn’t getting it. He decided to rephrase it in a simpler way. “If I were to compare it to a Soul Reaper, it’s like instead of using a zanpaku-to, she’s using kido and hakuda skills on Sosuke Aizen’s level…do you get it?”

Vol2, chp 10

“At that point Urahara stopped talking and looked at Hisagi, whose expression showed he wasn’t getting it. He decided to rephrase it in a simpler way. “If I were to compare it to a Soul Reaper, it’s like instead of using a zanpaku-to, she’s using kido and hakuda skills on Sosuke Aizen’s level…do you get it?”

Vol2, chp 10
Hakuda’s skills = physical combat fighting strength

Hakuda’s skills = physical combat fighting strength
“She’s controlling her blood and skeleton…no, she’s manipulating her body at the brain and blood cell level to make herself look like smoke, even as she’s still living—though I think those things are beyond common Fullbringer knowledge.”

Pretty clear he's talking about skill and nothing to do with power, she's nowhere near Aizen's tier if that's what you're trying to argue.

“She’s controlling her blood and skeleton…no, she’s manipulating her body at the brain and blood cell level to make herself look like smoke, even as she’s still living—though I think those things are beyond common Fullbringer knowledge.”

Pretty clear he's talking about skill and nothing to do with power, she's nowhere near Aizen's tier if that's what you're trying to argue.
Hakuda (白打, White Hits; Viz "Hand-to-Hand Combat") is a close-combat style of fighting,

I mean … she was comparable to Kisuke and forced him to toss out Hado 99. Kisuke is comparable to Aizen.
I'm talking about God Aizen, if you mean pre hogyoku Aizen then sure, seems fair.
Is there any difference? Aizen at this point in the story and in the future will still be called "Aizen" and the characters won't called him "Muken Aizen", "God Aizen", "Transcendent Aizen", etc. as they have never done so officially. Are going to scale everyone to Base Aizen each time "Aizen" is mentioned when compared in power regardless?

I mean if you argue base Aizen = Kisuke, then yeah Aura should be relative to that Aizen tier of power.

Are going to scale everyone to Base Aizen each time "Aizen" is mentioned when compared in power regardless?
There's a lovely thing called context that enables you to determine which Aizen 🗿

I mean if you argue base Aizen = Kisuke, then yeah Aura should be relative to that Aizen tier of power.

There's a lovely thing called context that enables you to determine which Aizen 🗿
Yes, context. Where is the context in this scene mentioned above? I tried to find it but I ran away.

I mean if you argue base Aizen = Kisuke

B A S E D

Can't believe how many Kisuke downplayers I've ran into

Saying he barely Espada level like Arrancar Arc Grimmjow

Or other BS like he among the weaker captains and only makes up for strength with intellect

Like this man didn't go toe to toe with Base Aizen with Aizen even admitting they were equals

Or how in the novels he fought Aura who iirc even a senior Captain like Shunsui thought "Damn, the feats Aura is whipping out should be impossible"

Kisuke a GOAT

Can't theoretically Kenpachi cut a meteor the size of seireitei (1018 km diameter) that with bankai would become moon level ?yes the meteor itself is 1/3 of seireitei but then Gremmy amps his power by 3 and still can't imagine something that Kenpachi can't cut and can't even fathom a body able to contain that power.

Can't theoretically Kenpachi cut a meteor the size of seireitei (1018 km diameter) that with bankai would become moon level ?yes the meteor itself is 1/3 of seireitei but then Gremmy amps his power by 3 and still can't imagine something that Kenpachi can't cut and can't even fathom a body able to contain that power.
The meteor is currently accepted to have a diameter of 100.89 km.

Back