• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Any Shinigami can "Externalize" a zanpakutou spirit, Ichigo and Yoruichi can see it, but somehow Lille couldn't see Shunsui's zanpakutou spirit?

0133-015.png
0649-007.png

Well A) we don't actually see in the scan you posted that Ichigo and Yoruichi can see Zabimaru and B) lets say they can see Zabimaru, what Renji did is different from Shunsui, Shunsui simply activated his Bankai while Renji externalized Zabimaru for battle

Q325:
How would you describe Ikumi's husband?
Also, how old is he?

A325:

In the main story she is single. But she remarries in the gap between the main story and the NO BREATHES FROM HELL arc. 👀
An "Arc" consisting of one chapter.

Q328:
This is something I've always watched out for nervously, but is the fact that Rangiku's overflowing boobs do not slip out of her uniform due to her holding them in place with reiatsu? Or do they actually fall out when nobody is watching?
I'm also curious as to whether the reason she shows so much cleavage is due to it being painful to cover them up or simply thanks to her generosity? I totally love her sexy cleavage!

A328:
When I draw her I always imagine that she keeps them in place with double-sided tape, but I like your idea of using reiatsu a lot better.

I think I might be borrowing it from now on! 👀
My man using fan ideas in canon. Someone quick give him an idea about the cosmology size!

Q331:
I want to know how Yoruichi can turn herself into a cat. Is it a technique she herself invented, or does she actually use some sort of spiritual tool belonging to the Shihouin clan? Or perhaps a tool or technique invented by Urahara Kisuke himself? I can’t think of anything else.
A331:

Yoruichi uses a technique she herself invented so she could sneak out of her clan’s mansion.
Kubo confirmed you can create your own techniques in Bleach. I wonder if Ichibei named this ability too.

Err... shouldn't Base Yhwach have "Sealing" + "Power Null" on his profile?

Silbern, the Vandenreich’s base of operations. As the final battle with the
Soul Reapers was quickly progressing, there had been an area with
remarkably apparent spiritual pressure. Though it was a cage that had been
securely sealed with a barrier that only Yhwach could make, that seal was
currently undone and the intended prisoner—Gremmy Thoumeaux—was
standing in a corner of the passageway.

None approached the boy who had been freed, and as though they believed
they would be killed if they simply met eyes with him, the general members
did not even enter his field of vision. However, there was a single figure
who had approached Gremmy without hesitation.
CFYOW VOL.II page 213

0575-003.png
0575-004.png

I added power null too since Gremmy's power to "Imagine anything into existence" can't break it.
Can't that just be interpreted as gremm not being able to imagine/create anything powerful enough to break it? It's important to note that shaz domino was wandering around before he was liberated from gremmy's control before the 2nd and 1st invasion implying that he could still use the visionary

Can't that just be interpreted as gremm not being able to imagine/create anything powerful enough to break it? It's important to note that shaz domino was wandering around before he was liberated from gremmy's control before the 2nd and 1st invasion implying that he could still use the visionary
Shaz Domino could had been a previous creation before Gremmy was sealed. Yhwach was said to have given him a Schrift and Shaz recreated his own body to get free of Gremmy which he could have done while Gremmy was on jail. The novel states Gremmy can create outer space itself, so you implying the cage is more powerful than the energy needed to create outer space? Intriging. Tell me more.

Shaz Domino could had been a previous creation before Gremmy was sealed. Yhwach was said to have given him a Schrift and Shaz recreated his own body to get free of Gremmy which he could have done while Gremmy was on jail. The novel states Gremmy can create outer space itself, so you implying the cage is more powerful than the energy needed to create outer space? Intriging. Tell me more.
??? The way how you worded the comment that I responded to made it seem like you were only talking about gremmy's AP as you stated "can't break it" so that's on you lol.

Also gremmy needs to focus on his creations via the visionary otherwise they'll wear off, so he still had to sustain pre-shrrift shaz's existence using his visionary even if he was created before gremm got sealed

And that last point is just a lousy argument from incredulity c'mon man lmao

Back