• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

TYBW obviously won't be seasonal yet people think it'll be. If it was we would see the end in 5-7 years since it can't be less than 50 episodes

question would aizen's kyoka suigetsu work on a robot like ultron?

since ultron's a robot he obviously doesn't have a soul and since he's a robot he doesn't have a organic brain nor a non-physical consciousness. He also isn't alive in the first place because he's a robot not a living being/

since he's inorganic i don't think he would have reiatsu either

question would aizen's kyoka suigetsu work on a robot like ultron?

since ultron's a robot he obviously doesn't have a soul and since he's a robot he doesn't have a organic brain nor a non-physical consciousness. He also isn't alive in the first place because he's a robot not a living being/

since he's inorganic i don't think he would have reiatsu either
Vs equalized, even inorganic matter in Bleach has a soul, so I mean KS might work

Where do you all tier Azashiro?
His Reishi spear is stated to far surpass the firepower of the Sokyoku. On top of that, it is the condensed Reishi he has fused with.

1) Seireitei's surface area is 1453611.06 km2 according to Fade to Black
2) Azashiro spent 250 years in Muken
3) Azshiro's Zanpakuto is in constant release state, aka he is constantly using his Bankai

Considering that it took him 1 year (IIRC) to fuse with the Seireitei, spending 250 years in Muken would mean he has fused with collective area of 363402765 km2
This is 71.24% of Earth's surface area.

It was but there was contention on whether or not the Sokyoku could destroy the soul society/seritei in one-shot and arc didn't want to translate more of SAFWY during the debate so he dropped the point
Considering that when Azashiro formed the Reishi spear, Sokyoku's power was reiterated once more and how Soul Society has another mass destruction weapon in the face of the Kido cannon... I don't see why Sokyoku can't be used.
Had it been just that statement alone, sure, but it is far from being just that.

Considering that when Azashiro formed the Reishi spear, Sokyoku's power was reiterated once more and how Soul Society has another mass destruction weapon in the face of the Kido cannon... I don't see why Sokyoku can't be used.
Had it been just that statement alone, sure, but it is far from being just that.
Yup, I know for sure that this topic will get brought up again in the future

His Reishi spear is stated to far surpass the firepower of the Sokyoku. On top of that, it is the condensed Reishi he has fused with.

1) Seireitei's surface area is 1453611.06 km2 according to Fade to Black
2) Azashiro spent 250 years in Muken
3) Azshiro's Zanpakuto is in constant release state, aka he is constantly using his Bankai

Considering that it took him 1 year (IIRC) to fuse with the Seireitei, spending 250 years in Muken would mean he has fused with collective area of 363402765 km2
This is 71.24% of Earth's surface area.
Planet level power with prep-time doesn’t scale to Kenpachi, sadly.

How? Wasn't Azashiro stopped before he could do anything? But I'm done for Planet level Base Yhwach.
Not only did aizen give aza only a 10% chance of beating Kenpachi (this is actually stated) despite knowing about his abilities, Azashiro himself decided to run away from Kenpachi and head back to muken due to his power

Not only did aizen give aza only a 10% chance of beating Kenpachi (this is actually stated) despite knowing about his abilities, Azashiro himself decided to run away from Kenpachi and head back to muken due to his power
But isn't the spear with prep-time? Maybe he didn't had time to unleashed it? I may be wrong about this.

Can we calc this? 👀

vegeta-final.gif

Shikai Azashiro scale to Kenpachi, and kenpachi scale to full power Cien since they stalemate for quite long time, other way around too

Back