• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Nnoitra goon needs to stop high roaring before I smack his ass :boludo:
Screenshot_2022-04-18_10.01.47_PM.png

I agree with the complaining part but you must understand how much it sucks for a series you love power levels to be utterly butchered over faulty interpretation.
I actually don’t. I’m not going to perpetually bitch and moan about something as trivial as online anime debating opinions over a year ago. Kubo does not know you. There is no reason to be this pressed. Go outside and talk to some girls, it’s not serious enough for you to be acting like this.
Like it's not even a single instance it's various instances wether it be the size of the seireitei, cosmology size, amps, Speed scaling, etc it's always upgraded then a few days afterwards downgraded by the same people.
Wow bro, people have bad opinions 😱. Debunk them.
Bleach has become such a headache of a topic that most mods prefer to not involve themselves all together in bleach threads anymore due to it
Tbh I think this is due to the toxic copium bleach fans have

I actually don’t. I’m not going to perpetually bitch and moan about something as trivial as online anime debating opinions over a year ago. Kubo does not know you. There is no reason to be this pressed. Go outside and talk to some girls, it’s not serious enough for you to be acting like this.

Wow bro, people have bad opinions 😱. Debunk them.

Tbh I think this is due to the toxic copium bleach fans have
"I actually don’t. I’m not going to perpetually bitch and moan about something as trivial as online anime debating opinions over a year ago. Kubo does not know you. There is no reason to be this pressed. Go outside and talk to some girls, it’s not serious enough for you to be acting like this."

Ah yes bleach is trashed on both writing wise and power wise and every bleach fan should stay quiet and submissive and not complain when somebody ***** on their series 🥺 . I don't think any girl would like **** with a guy that would let ppl shit on his opinions or his beliefs without putting the bare minimum of a fight.

"Wow bro, people have bad opinions 😱. Debunk them."

Did you not see people try and do EXACTLY that and a whole ass discussion rule was made for that?

"Tbh I think this is due to the toxic copium bleach fans have"

Nah bleach fans are within their full right to be against faulty opinions over their series.

A mod could downgrade bleach to city lvl and a year later you'd be like "so what if bleach power levels were ****** over? deal with it it's just an anime😭"

A mod could downgrade bleach to city lvl and a year later you'd be like "so what if bleach power levels were ****** over? deal with it it's just an anime😭"
Uh … yeah? That’s exactly what you should do. People are entitled to their opinion on how strong a verse or character is, regardless of whether they are right or wrong. I know a guy who thinks Boros beats Monster Garou despite the latter having better feats and better showings against a stronger Saitama. He is wrong but who actually cares enough to get pressed over it? I just laugh about it and move on with my day, something you should do too.

Uh … yeah? That’s exactly what you should do. People are entitled to their opinion on how strong a verse or character is, regardless of whether they are right or wrong. I know a guy who thinks Boros beats Monster Garou despite the latter having better feats and better showings against a stronger Saitama. He is wrong but who actually cares enough to get pressed over it? I just laugh about it and move on with my day, something you should do too.
When there's a clear bias against something you enjoy you'd just stand back and allow people to literally SHIT on it?? There's a difference between subjective opinions being expressed than faulty interpretations being regarded as close to objectively accurate as possible

It's honestly whatever, people are free to their opinions no matter how dogsht it may be. Bleach has been shit on for a long time, it's nothing new. Just get used to it and move on. You can still enjoy it regardless.

It's honestly whatever, people are free to their opinions no matter how dogsht it may be. Bleach has been shit on for a long time, it's nothing new. Just get used to it and move on. You can still enjoy it regardless.
I can't stand behind that. I understand everyone can have their opinions but it's hard to enjoy something when you're constantly being reminded of how dog shit it is wether it's writing or power

Y’all keep talking about staff bias against Bleach this and that, when there’s plenty of staff who flat out still think Bleach should be universal. Clearly y’all who keep perpetuating this us vs staff have no idea what you’re talking about. Just move on, do you think Ichigo would be Solar System level with MFTL speed if every staff member had it out for Bleach? Like cmon now, this is pathetic.

Y’all keep talking about staff bias against Bleach this and that, when there’s plenty of staff who flat out still think Bleach should be universal. Clearly y’all who keep perpetuating this us vs staff have no idea what you’re talking about. Just move on, do you think Ichigo would be Solar System level with MFTL speed if every staff member had it out for Bleach? Like cmon now, this is pathetic.
staff bias? most Staff want nothing to do with bleach and the few that do well You've seen them in most recent bleach crts and you tell me wether or not they think bleach should be universal

I find it funny how vsb has fallacies yet don't use them in arguments. It would make debating here so much easier

staff bias? most Staff want nothing to do with bleach and the few that do well You've seen them in most recent bleach crts and you tell me wether or not they think bleach should be universal
I’m not speculating when I say I know staff that support universal Bleach to this day. I’m friends with a lot of staff (KingTempest, Mitch, Tracer, Slayer, etc just to name a few). Clearly you haven’t seen them in the most recent CRTs, because my most recent CRTs have been going smoothly, and have had lots of staff participation. Seriously quit playing the victim card it’s beyond pathetic.

I’m not speculating when I say I know staff that support universal Bleach to this day. I’m friends with a lot of staff (KingTempest, Mitch, Tracer, Slayer, etc just to name a few). Clearly you haven’t seen them in the most recent CRTs, because my most recent CRTs have been going smoothly, and have had lots of staff participation. Seriously quit playing the victim card it’s beyond pathetic.
Nobody questioned there wasn't staff who supported uni bleach or that you're friends with them arc. I said that MOST staff don't participate in bleach crts anymore and the ones that do are usually against it in some form or another. And yeah I agree most of your crts go smoothly after you concede to 1 or 2 points then apply what's accepted. And again arc nobody here is playing the victim card, It's common fact that bleach is considered one of most controversial series on vsb, You don't have to be a bleach fan here to know that bleach holds some of the most notorious downgrades and upgrades in short periods of time.

Noticing a pattern any time bleach gets hax resistance it's assumed to be overpower because their was no justification given.

Like literally half the hax resistance granted on this site. Theirs no justification given on how the character resisted the hax.

Noticing a pattern any time bleach gets hax resistance it's assumed to be overpower because their was no justification given.

Like literally half the hax resistance granted on this site. Theirs no justification given on how the character resisted the hax.
Reiatsu goes burrr.

Should I write a Yhwach character analysis? I find his writing super misunderstood and downplayed. I’ve literally heard on twitter that his power was just an attempt to one up Aizen. Whilst Kubo does make it a point to show how Yhwach is different than Aizen, Aizen was his major antsy for hundreds of chapters, of course he’d do thst for his new big bad.

Yh
Should I write a Yhwach character analysis? I find his writing super misunderstood and downplayed. I’ve literally heard on twitter that his power was just an attempt to one up Aizen. Whilst Kubo does make it a point to show how Yhwach is different than Aizen, Aizen was his major antsy for hundreds of chapters, of course he’d do thst for his new big bad.
Yuwak is better than Aizen.

Go for it, I'd be down to read it

Being "The Father" while also being the "Son of God" and what it signify to him.

Don't know if those are valid themes that wouldn't be explored in other aspects. That differ a bit from lineage .

Back