• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yeah PSK should have possibly MFTL based on his profile, his old “possibly FTL+“ came from scaling to TB HoS Ichigo, if you wanna make a quick CRT and just link my speed one and say this profile forgot to get updated.

Also, if you wanna know how fast Ichigo is check the verse or page and go to notes 🗿

The transcendental power is in reference to him being above anything in the original universe and thus able to divide and sustain it , also more reyroku does not mean a linear increase to all stats it is not 1:1 all the time
It doesn't have to be linear hasch junior.

having transcendental power that's vastly over everyone and everything around you would still grant you higher speed then them.

regardless if it isn't a 1:1 ratio.

can't believe i have to explain this to you.

Ichibe is the strongest guy of the original universe (apart from soul king )we know of and there are like a several current universe characters who would one-shot him
No we don't.

that's complete headcanon and you couldn't prove that.

not that it even matters tbh.

It doesn't have to be linear hasch junior.

having transcendental power that's vastly over everyone and everything around you would still grant you higher speed then them.

regardless if it isn't a 1:1 ratio.

can't believe i have to explain this to you.
Transcends everything else is in relation to the original universe , also it is in reference to you needing power who transcends everything to dicide and act as a lichpin for the worlds , something even weakened soul king can do
No we don't.

that's complete headcanon and you couldn't prove that.

not that it even matters tbh.
Until we meet other people from the original universe ichibei is the strongest we know of besides the soul king himself , and ichibei would indeed get one-shotted by several current universe characters like zaraki , emotion amped ginjo , aizen , ichigo ....

Transcends everything else is in relation to the original universe , also it is in reference to you needing power who transcends everything to dicide and act as a lichpin for the worlds , something even weakened soul king can do
you haven't proved that the original universe inhabitants are weaker than the current ones so it being tied to only the original universe doesn't matter (not that this even matters/even true).

so? prime soul king >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> weakened soul king.

it's quite literally stated that after soul king had his limbs removed most of his power was destroyed, so while in his prime he would be massively stronger than his weakened state.

the fact that weakened soul king is considered the benchmark for current GT's should prove to you that PSK would be above everyone given the extra context like the transcending everything statement, the entire narrative of CFYOW, singular fragments of the SK granting someone "god-like" powers to the point of making you relative towards current god tiers as shown with people like Aizen etc.

Until we meet other people from the original universe ichibei is the strongest we know of besides the soul king himself , and ichibei would indeed get one-shotted by several current universe characters like zaraki , emotion amped ginjo , aizen , ichigo ....
That is beyond idiotic to assume something like that, especially given Ichibe's description about the power levels of the original 5 clan heads.

actually address my arguments instead of dodging them and bringing up irrelevant points.

• Characters that are Planet level scaling from Weakened Soul King's stabilization are 59.44 Zettatons
This is the start of the GT scaling.

5-B to 5-A is considered GT.

You like ... ichigo is hundreds to thousands of times stronger than the weakened soul king that does not change anything
mqdefault.jpg

Yeah what’s that gotta do with PSK?
I just don't see how ichigo upscaling hundreds of times above a weakened soul king supports prime soul king being above ichigo , like that does not support prime soul king being neither weaker nor stronger than the soul king

Soul King transcends everything. All speeds combine make “Godspeed” that Hikone was able to do for been a hybrid like the Soul King. Godspeed is above all speed feats in the verse. Soul King gets MFTL+.

No like how the hell did you came to that conclusion ?
Somebody upscaling massively above a weakened version of a character does not imply they are weaker than a full power version of the weaker character , period
I just don't see how ichigo upscaling hundreds of times above a weakened soul king supports prime soul king being above ichigo , like that does not support prime soul king being neither weaker nor stronger than the soul king
This is incredulity by definition. “Not seeing” something isn’t an argument. If you can’t “see something” it means you find it absurd and or don’t believe it. That’s incredulity.

Point being, you didn’t present a counter.

This is incredulity by definition. “Not seeing” something isn’t an argument. If you can’t “see something” it means you find it absurd and or don’t believe it. That’s incredulity.

Point being, you didn’t present a counter.
When i said don't see i was asking for an explanation because i did not see how ichigo being massively above weakened reio supported prime reio being above ichigo , and i did not get said explanation

A: marcus is a thousand times stronger than fatigued thomas which means that prime thomas is stronger than marcus
B: i don't see how that supports either marcus or prime thomas being stronger than anyother
A: incredulity

When i said don't see i was asking for an explanation because i did not see how ichigo being massively above weakened reio supported prime reio being above ichigo , and i did not get said explanation
I take this to be extraordinarily proprietary. When I said you were being incredulous, I assume you meant what’s standardly meant by the phrase “I’m not seeing it.” If you’re using some other definition than this is uninteresting

You still also didn’t present a counter

Zero do you know what the argument Deceived presented was? Cuz you’re poorly misquoting it.
tbh after deceived arguments i am fine with a possible rating , i just want to know how the benchmark stuff supports anything , but that is probrably just my OCD making me focus on tiny details

i just want to know how the benchmark stuff supports anything
He can correct me if I'm wrong, but his point was that all the God Tiers get their scaling rooted in the WSK, i.e. they're all linearly tied back to the WSK, meanwhile the PSK entirely transcends the WSK. So, the GT are all in the realm of the WSK (5-B to 5-A), meanwhile the PSK is in a tier of his own (universal). Insert the reiryoku speed arguments he made here.

He can correct me if I'm wrong, but his point was that all the God Tiers get their scaling rooted in the WSK, i.e. they're all linearly tied back to the WSK, meanwhile the PSK entirely transcends the WSK. So, the GT are all in the realm of the WSK (5-B to 5-A), meanwhile the PSK is in a tier of his own (universal). Insert the reiryoku speed arguments he made here.
Yes

I mean, he’s a possibly universal tier lol but your point still stands. And honestly, speed shouldn’t matter that much given Hisagi has the same speed rating as God Aizen minus the likely realistic part

I mean, he’s a possibly universal tier lol but your point still stands.
He'd be "possibly MFTL" too.

And honestly, speed shouldn’t matter that much given Hisagi has the same speed rating as God Aizen minus the likely realistic part
Difference is Aizen is massively above sub-rel, there's just no way to quantify by how much atm. Don't let the ratings deceive you, God Aizen and CFYOW Shuhei are certainly not the same speed.

Apparemtly some fodder Soldat can do this by fighting the arranncar (Basically fragment Las noches). Would it be useful to calc this just for the purposes of figuring out how strong the Soldat is? Give. How sternritter can summon them, this may be useful for Vs battles.

Apparemtly some fodder Soldat can do this by fighting the arranncar (Basically fragment Las noches). Would it be useful to calc this just for the purposes of figuring out how strong the Soldat is? Give. How sternritter can summon them, this may be useful for Vs battles.

My GRC calc lists a fragment end for fragmenting all of LN, this looks more like fragmenting half of LN, which would net like ~5e20 joules, aka baseline High 6-C. Although pixel scaling the fraction fragmented might be a little less, but probably wouldn't dip below 6-C.

Do we even have concrete proof that it was the soldat? It could had been Yhwach when he first came in and defeated Halibel? It could had been Quilge? Or any other Sternrriter? I’m not against it, is there more proof from the novels or manga to support this?

Do we even have concrete proof that it was the soldat? It could had been Yhwach when he first came in and defeated Halibel? It could had been Quilge? Or any other Sternrriter? I’m not against it, is there more proof from the novels or manga to support this?
Kisuke and Ichigo outright witness the building collapse and theres still smoke. Only ones who cpuld have done the destruction recently (as there is still smoke) is the Soldat.

Kisuke and Ichigo outright witness the building collapse and theres still smoke. Only ones who cpuld have done the destruction recently (as there is still smoke) is the Soldat.
We don’t have motion on panel to see if they witness the collapse. They could be seen the aftermath. The smoke comes from the Quincy Blue flames who continue to burn things that can’t even burn like the sands of Hueco Mundo.

Back