• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Because people in the past that have argued for Acasuality type 4 for Prime Soul King have missed the biggest piece of evidence for it and that's Hisagi's Bankai.

I won't make this mistake when i make the threads to upgrade Prime Soul King.
dont see how that helps

Because people in the past that have argued for Acasuality type 4 for Prime Soul King have missed the biggest piece of evidence for it and that's Hisagi's Bankai.

I won't make this mistake when i make the threads to upgrade Prime Soul King.
Sorry which evidence?.

Technically it’s stated Prime Reio transcended everything, aka past tense iirc. Which means he doesn’t inherently have to be above everything in the present.

Bro check the Acausality type 4 and I already said Yhwach fate manipulation didn't worked. Transcending Everything also counts.
yes, it grants resistance to such thing

but having resistance to it does not grant acasuality

if i use fate hax and u resista that would grant u resistance, not acasuality

"transcends everything" is not really a strong argument nor would grant anything really.

he is also called omnipotent and omniscient

yes, it grants resistance to such thing

but having resistance to it does not grant acasuality

if i use fate hax and u resista that would grant u resistance, not acasuality

"transcends everything" is not really a strong argument nor would grant anything really.

he is also called omnipotent and omniscient
Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.

maybe, I just think transcending everything in the past is a weak argument
Kubo kept difference types of trancendecy. I mean Aizen just trancended Hollows and shinigami. By the hype given for PSK we could consider somewhat. Btw I am just referring he trancendecy bleach verse cause and effect.

could someone please answer me a question yes? since when can genjutsu resistance help you resist KS? I'm serious man, I'm already sick of reading this argument every single day.

Type 4: Irregular Causality: Characters with this type of Acausality operate on a different and irregular system of cause and effect than regular causality. This grants them resistance to abilities such as Causality Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, and Precognition, among others.
yes, if u have acasuality it grants u those resistances

what u dont seem to understand is:

having those resistances does not grant acasuality

could someone please answer me a question yes? since when can genjutsu resistance help you resist KS? I'm serious man, I'm already sick of reading this argument every single day.
You’d have to argue that KS is like 4D mind hax via hypnotizing countless timelines Yhwach can see.

or argue that KS is such a stellar illusion that Sharingan wouldn’t pick up on it. Via Unohana

Tell me how do one gets Acausality type 4 then. Pretty sure PSK Transcending whole cosmology makes him an anomaly
statements such as:

" xyz is a tear in the fabric of Time which exists outside of all Possibility and is unbound by the chains of causality and deterministic fate "

"xyz is eternal and immutable and only seem to be linear and bound by cause and consequence because he chooses to appear as so"

etc.

simple stuff like "he transcends everything" will not give him anything.

clear statements about how a character is not bound by the normal system of cause and effect

statements such as:

" xyz is a tear in the fabric of Time which exists outside of all Possibility and is unbound by the chains of causality and deterministic fate "

"xyz is eternal and immutable and only seem to be linear and bound by cause and consequence because he chooses to appear as so"

etc.

simple stuff like "he transcends everything" will not give him anything.
Sorry what this has to do with anything. Baam from TOG got Acausal type 4 because he walks a path which doesn't exist basically a possibility that doesn't exist. Same goes for PSK. His fate can't be seen by Yhwach.

Sorry what this has to do with anything. Baam from TOG got Acausal type 4 because he walks a path which doesn't exist basically a possibility that doesn't exist. Same goes for PSK. His fate can't be seen by Yhwach.
He has a statement of "he walks a path which doesn't exist"

soul king has no such statements

and if he has no clear statements like that the most he receives is a simple resistance to precog

either way, gonna leave it at that and wait for the thread

I know but atleast if wiki accepts type 4 I am fine
Then don't use the "Transcended Everything" argument since it won't get you Type 4.

A much better argument would be something of the effect of "Since Prime Soul King resides in a point of time that abides a different causal system then the current Bleachvese he should have Type 4" rather then the "Transcended Everything" argument that wouldn't even give him Type 4.

Then don't use the "Transcended Everything" argument since it won't get you Type 4.

A much better argument would be something of the effect of "Since Prime Soul King resides in a point of time that abides a different causal system then the current Bleachvese he should have Type 4" rather then the "Transcended Everything" argument that wouldn't even give him Type 4.
Makes sense. Teachnicaly type 5 wouldn't be bad. But wiki has its own problems when comes to Bleach. I don't know bringing type 5 would make any difference

Back