• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Apple weren’t you the one who made the 10x Getsuga Black amp that got rejected almost a year ago or was that someone else

Apple weren’t you the one who made the 10x Getsuga Black amp that got rejected almost a year ago or was that someone else
Hey arc , since you are the bleach guy on the wiki can i ask you a question:
don't ichigo's getsuga always turns black while he is on bankai?

The mod’s counter was that the Black Getsuga was link to his mask. We have seen Ichigo do it without the mask and even in the Fullbring Bankai too.

The mod’s counter was that the Black Getsuga was link to his mask. We have seen Ichigo do it without the mask and even in the Fullbring Bankai too.
yea we went over that in my thread iirc, ulquiorra told ichigo to use his full power (not the exact wording but same meaning) while ichigo was in his mask and he was reffering to his black getsuga meaning it has a buff on top of his mask

yea, i believe yours got closed because "it was already discussed and rejected", i dont remember exactly how the thread went but I remember not being convinced i still believe at least a possibly can be applied. https://vsbattles.com/threads/bleach-ichigos-getsuga-tensho.109689/ this was the thread
You forgot the scan where Urahara said Ressurection is equal to Bankai and the scan where First Ressurection Ulquiorra tells Ichigo that he was alive thanks to blocking Ulquiorra’s attack with the black Getsuga. This proves Ichigo’s black Getsuga scales to Ulquiorra’s first release multiplier and both are stated to be x10.

0513-012.png
No mask. Black Getsuga.

1-) would anyone know to inform me some accepted and coherent calculation of the exact size of las noches?

2-) And also of the deed of the fraggor of aizen x ichigo

Naw Ichigo’s Black Reiatsu is just his Hollow dominated reiatsu. It’s not form specific. His Shinigami powers are tied closer to his Hollow side which is why his old Bankai showed Black Reiatsu dominance. In the war he had control over both sides split in two blades, hence why we see a Black Getsuga from his longer “Hollow/Shinigami” blade.

Ping me in that TVC discord if you wanna talk more about it, I’m kinda curious at the scans again it’s been a while since I looked.

Now for the second this prove his black getsuga is x10.

image0.png
image0.png

Ichigo’s black Getsuga is hollow powers, not Shinigami unlike his yellow or blue Getsuga.

image0.jpg

Ulquiorra says Ichigo’s black Getsuga is the same as Cero Oscuras.

image0.jpg

Ressurection has the same multiplier as Bankai.

image0.png
image0.jpg

Resurrection 1 Etapa Ulquiorra tells Ichigo that his black Getsuga saved his life. (Head from getting decapitated)

image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Conclusion Resurrection Ulquiorra multiplier was matched by Ichigo black Getsuga which is similar to Cero Oscuras x10.

We can always get the raw for a true translation if the English translation is doubt.

I feel like Black Getsuga being a similar amp to Cero Oscuras is believable enough but vague enough at the same time where I lean neutral on it.

I think that would far jumble up profiles and the values wouldn’t even change that much. It’s probably better to commit one way or the other.

Now for the second this prove his black getsuga is x10.

image0.png
image0.png

Ichigo’s black Getsuga is hollow powers, not Shinigami unlike his yellow or blue Getsuga.

image0.jpg

Ulquiorra says Ichigo’s black Getsuga is the same as Cero Oscuras.

image0.jpg

Ressurection has the same multiplier as Bankai.

image0.png
image0.jpg

Resurrection 1 Etapa Ulquiorra tells Ichigo that his black Getsuga saved his life. (Head from getting decapitated)

image0.jpg
image0.jpg
image0.jpg

Conclusion Resurrection Ulquiorra multiplier was matched by Ichigo black Getsuga which is similar to Cero Oscuras x10.

We can always get the raw for a true translation if the English translation is doubt.
for a lot of these its reaching to get to 10 specifically the difference is an amount but not as high as 10, ulq uses a lance technique ichigo uses getsuga neither with a number multiplier. Ulq compares his getsuga to a cero not his black cero oscuras. He names oscura when he talks about it he doesnt just call it a cero besides the time he introduces it to ichigo. There are multiple ceros, a cero, cero oscura, Grande re, Bala. Any of the variations are named or called out as not a normal cero so just saying cero...bad no multiplier.
unknown.png

Ichigo =< base ulq, mask ichigo > base ulq, res ulq > Ichigo. They relative buddy
also if you say hes directly comparing them hes saying hes a puny human, the sentiment said when he says you can copy us but you dont have our power. so its not as strong as cero oscura

and ichigo drawing on his hollow powers should most def NOT have a multiplier it goes from making him loose to base YAMMY to being stronger than 4th espada Ulquiorra Cifer something not done till he DIES twice, nearly dies 2 times, and trains. Or being conservative after he trains and dies and almost dies and gets resolved amped.

being 100% it is a number but not 10x

for a lot of these its reaching to get to 10 specifically the difference is an amount but not as high as 10, ulq uses a lance technique ichigo uses getsuga neither with a number multiplier. Ulq compares his getsuga to a cero not his black cero oscuras. He names oscura when he talks about it he doesnt just call it a cero besides the time he introduces it to ichigo. There are multiple ceros, a cero, cero oscura, Grande re, Bala. Any of the variations are named or called out as not a normal cero so just saying cero...bad no multiplier.
unknown.png

Ichigo =< base ulq, mask ichigo > base ulq, res ulq > Ichigo. They relative buddy
also if you say hes directly comparing them hes saying hes a puny human, the sentiment said when he says you can copy us but you dont have our power. so its not as strong as cero oscura

and ichigo drawing on his hollow powers should most def NOT have a multiplier it goes from making him loose to base YAMMY to being stronger than 4th espada Ulquiorra Cifer something not done till he DIES twice, nearly dies 2 times, and trains. Or being conservative after he trains and dies and almost dies and gets resolved amped.

being 100% it is a number but not 10x
Don’t care about the rest. The bolded is just no. I don’t know how you came to the conclusion that Ichigo and Ulq are relative in any way, shape or form. Base Ulq dominates Bankai Ichigo, Masked Ichigo bullies base Ulq, R1 and R2 Ulq pimp slap Masked Ichigo no diff and Zangetsu stomps R2 Ulq with that Black Air Force energy.

Back