• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

No I’m like 90% positive the using Grimm’s lightning fast travel speed was accepted since it’s an actual confirmed statement
I know it was accepted. I was saying that since we don’t actually use the distance calc, you can argue whatever you want since the site doesn’t actually have a set distance currently.
That's prohibited

Apple once proposed using lightning speed but everyone ignored him, so I don't think it will work
I mean, before the Grimm statement was brought to light, I made a post for all the different speeds from free fall and FTE to lightning and Gin’s Mach 1000 for the distance and was repping lightning speed the whole time. Pretty sure a bunch of people also agreed too so Apple was spitting fax for once if he said it.

Layers is gonna be a pain to deal with since we don’t actually have any prereqs or standard qualifications for them. We just got told that numbers are a no and layers is a yes.

Layers is gonna be a pain to deal with since we don’t actually have any prereqs or standard qualifications for them. We just got told that numbers are a no and layers is a yes.
Good ol' wiki movie without knowing where it's going as always.

Pretty sure that just means Bleach has like a singular layer of resistance then.

You really only got "having good Reiryoku makes you resistant".

From what I recall of examples people argued, stuff like Tatsuki has baseline resistance < Lieutenants like Nanao < Yama would qualify for layers.

Basically:
1 or more people get haxed = Baseline Hax
person A resists ^ = 1 Layer
A gets haxed = Layer Bypass of 1
B resists ^ = 2 Layers
and so on

The amount of people who get haxed within layers is solely a range feat/ unquantifiable potency. Which means inapplicable potency.

Good ol' wiki movie without knowing where it's going as always.

Pretty sure that just means Bleach has like a singular layer of resistance then.

You really only got "having good Reiryoku makes you resistant".
Is more like

Tatsuki as baseline <<<< maybe normal hollows/shinigami <<<< lieutenants <<<< espada/captains

Stuff like that

Tatsuki is 1 layer, those that can crush her or people on her level are above 1 layer

And so on

Now that I'm thinking about this deeper. For all those arguments that Zanpakuto don't affect souls in bodies, Ichigo's soul got yeeted when Rukia stabbed him in ch. 1. Unless I just missed this being said previously, in which case I will feel slightly silly.

If you're talking about the user named LordGinSama who has the same PFP, no he didn't give you the image.

The image comes from the old Admin LordAizenSama who was banned for reasons only a few staff members and old banned members know.

LAS made the image, he put the turban on the image for a specific reason, don't know why you're using the image when you don't understand it.
Arc7Kuroi: Now you've managed to fix the downplay stemming from the Bleach verse so for that you deserve a definite shout out for all your efforts despite the massive opposing side of the spectrum. Keep up the fantastic work with the verse, and I can feel comfortable with leaving the verse in your hands. You have now earned the right to use the Turban Aizen pfp, be honored to have that privilege you've more than earned it.
~Gin

I have talked with LAS in DMs because I was curious about what happened oh so long ago, because people were calling me "LAS's successor" and saying "LAS was the og Bleach guy then like I am now". So, I wanted to talk to the dude cuz my interest was piqued, and he gave me the expo dump over everything that happened in summary format. LAS was very chill to talk with too, I enjoyed the conversation with him. While I'm sure I don't understand the fine details of what happened, I'm not entirely ignorant like you make me out to be. I've been made aware of the reason the image is the way it is by talking to the people who were once involved, they were rather open about sharing info on what went down.

However, I'm not interested in bad blood so if it upsets or offends you I can change my pfp, I changed it in the first place in the spirit of honoring Gin's goodbye :p

~Gin

because people were calling me "LAS's successor" and saying "LAS was the og Bleach guy then like I am now".
No one says that, only old staff and really old blue names remember that.

and he gave me the expo dump over everything that happened in summary format. LAS was very chill to talk with too, I enjoyed the conversation with him. While I'm sure I don't understand the fine details of what happened, I'm not entirely ignorant like you make me out to be.
Lmao, literally just talked to LAS and he did not tell you anything, you are ignorant of the situation and need to stop, you're no better than the same random users who kept spouting misinformation on the Wiki for the past 5 years.
I've been made aware of the reason the image is the way it is by talking to the people who were once involved, they were rather open about sharing info on what went down.
The only users on the Wiki who know the reason for the image are Ant, Zensum, and myself.

@IMadeThisOn8-1-2017 I know a reason why it's a turban lol, because when I asked an answer was given to me. I don't know why you're being so aggressive, it's not enticing me to want to give you the time of day at all. We are both adults, speak to me like an adult. You're going to get nowhere with me by coming at me with passive or active aggression.

If me using this pfp bothers you so much, you could've opened up with "Hey Arc, I know Gin said you could use this pfp, but I'd personally prefer if you didn't." I would've understood completely and changed my pfp. It's really that simple, if you want to be given my respect and treated like a human being, then give me your respect and treat me like a human being.

What if Isshin was a Mob boss instead of a Doctor?

vfr5lzf05my71.png

Pain arguement doesn't even make sense. 3A and 2C are different. Beside as per novels either primordial world had no time or had a single timeline. SK power divided it into three parts. SS and WL are divided by Dangai which cuts off time for both realms. Each realms has different timelines. SK creation feat should be low multi. Beside we are not even adding HM and Garganta. I don't know why people hate bleach so much.

O argumento da dor nem mesmo faz sentido. 3A e 2C são diferentes. Ao lado dos romances, ou o mundo primordial não tinha tempo ou tinha uma única linha do tempo. O poder do SK o dividiu em três partes. SS e WL são divididos por Dangai que corta o tempo para ambos os reinos. Cada reino tem diferentes cronogramas. O talento de criação de SK deve ser baixo multi. Além disso, não estamos nem adicionando HM e Garganta. Não sei por que as pessoas odeiam tanto alvejante.
did SK split the worlds at once or one by one? if it is the second option, it shouldn't be Low Multiversal, by the way what Low Multiversal talents can we have in Bleach?

did SK split the worlds at once or one by one? if it is the second option, it shouldn't be Low Multiversal, by the way what Low Multiversal talents can we have in Bleach?
How would you split a world one by one. Its pretty clear SS and WL were created at once because Dangai is created and placed between them. Either way two space time continuum. Low Multi according to wiki page.

I’m only half serious, the other half is me being a mrk.

But to sum it up shortly, as you can tell by the ratings I proposed and got accepted “3-A, possibly Low 2-C” I’m not even a firm believer that Low 2-C is concrete (hence the possibly). Bleach is already vague as it is, and I find multiversal Bleach to be quite a generous leap to grant Bleach with its vagueness (not to say I don’t think solid evidence exists for uni Bleach tho, ofc that ain’t the case, I upgraded the verse). Also, to be blunt, I think a lot of people see more than 1 realm and just preemptively jump on the “more than 1 realm = more than 1 universe = multiverse = 2-C” when that isn’t inherently the case. I view it in the same vein as claiming “Kaguya is 2-C because she’s gonna create/destroy multiple spacetimes with her ETSO”.

I’m only half serious, the other half is me being a mrk.

But to sum it up shortly, as you can tell by the ratings I proposed and got accepted “3-A, possibly Low 2-C” I’m not even a firm believer that Low 2-C is concrete (hence the possibly). Bleach is already vague as it is, and I find multiversal Bleach to be quite a generous leap to grant Bleach with its vagueness (not to say I don’t think solid evidence exists for uni Bleach tho, ofc that ain’t the case, I upgraded the verse). Also, to be blunt, I think a lot of people see more than 1 realm and just preemptively jump on the “more than 1 realm = more than 1 universe = multiverse = 2-C” when that isn’t inherently the case. I view it in the same vein as claiming “Kaguya is 2-C because she’s gonna create/destroy multiple spacetimes with her ETSO”.
But both are different cases. Beside her time space are referred to dimensions which no one knows if she created them. Time Space itself was mistranslated. Those are referred to as spaces. If we go by those logic Yukio should be 2C 😂. He created dimensions with moon and stars also.

Back