• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

If you wanted to take that route sure, but then look at the narrative.

Yamamoto says “you will die with me”, implying that to kill Aizen Yama thinks he’ll need firepower great enough to even kill himself. It’s a self admission from Yama that Aizen is relative. The very fact Yama spent the time making a prep final attack instead of fighting with his normal flames should speak volumes as well.

Then Aizen no-sells a high 90s level offensive spell from Yama with slight burn marks. Like you can’t argue he’s not at least relative.
Not to mention that if he really was that much stronger he could have grabbed his arm without him getting stabbed. The narrative was obvious.

Considering Yama proceeds to not only tank, but compress a comparable amount of power, I'm somewhat inclined to believe that he was just showing that he was prepared to die.

The kido is sketch, Yama was empty at that point. The fact that he resorted to using something sacrificial is telling.
And sure, Yama needed to keep his guard up. That doesn't stop him from being >BaseAizen
You are ignoring the intent behind his words and actions. He spent the whole time prepping for this one attack to kill AIzen which means he believes his normal attacks aren't enough to do it. He even tells Ichigo to leave (even though Bankai Ichigo is > x2 Unohana of all people, let alone the Mask) because he thinks Ichigo would die in Ennetsu Jigoku and he didn't think Ichigo should die for the SS' problems.

You are ignoring the intent behind his words and actions. He spent the whole time prepping for this one attack to kill AIzen which means he believes his normal attacks aren't enough to do it. He even tells Ichigo to leave (even though Bankai Ichigo is > x2 Unohana of all people, let alone the Mask) because he thinks Ichigo would die in Ennetsu Jigoku and he didn't think Ichigo should die for the SS' problems.
Aizen had an absurd amount of prep-time for that fight, Yama just planned to shit on all of that preparation with sheer strength and he aimed for one shot, because he would only have that one shot, because KS.
Yama is also >Unohana.

Wasn’t that due to Mimihagi?
Nanao says it was due to him having to sustain his body with his Reiatsu for most of his life, it ended up giving him ridiculous amounts of both Reiryoku and Reiatsu.

So if there were a situation where he no longer has to sustain his body due to his illness, like in Hell, he'd probably be crazy powerful, even putting aside any potential Hell amps.

For Ukitake, think of it like this.
  • He was gonna die as a kid
  • Mimi stopped that from happening
  • This means he is at the edge of death his whole life
  • The man Zenkais at all times
Obviously its not nearly as drastic but you can sorta see why he is stupidly powerful from simply sustaining his life.

i can't with reddit people. They think that Chad have human level speed because he "seems" slow...
Yea, I'm faster than gotei captains because the royal palace seems like only 3Km and I used to run 7Km at 30 minutes, while they needed many chapters to run there

1-)Is there any karakura size calculation?

2-)Is there any calculation of the actual size of the Las noches dome? Because just inside the dome , in a small piece there were pillars of more than 100 meters

If thrs ever a situation a bleach character gets placed up against a naruto character who uses genjutsu as a wincon @ me

How is a Matchup even viable with Soul Hax (Soul Crush and Soul Destruction)

Are you sure?
Yep akm clarified which really surprised me thats a lowkey nerf https://vsbattles.com/threads/question-about-sba-and-haxes.123013/post-4071113

Bleach doesnt use a circulatory system like that, i dont even think alot of verses do it like that, genjutsu just got omega axed.

Is there a general chat about Naruto ?
Here

Ah scratch that bleach does have a mention of reiatsu vents so maybe if u want to use mental gymnasfics u can say bleach characters are using some sort of vent like nervous system

Ah scratch that bleach does have a mention of reiatsu vents so maybe if u want to use mental gymnasfics u can say bleach characters are using some sort of vent like nervous system
Nah, that just means that they have a built-in ventilation system in their body like a building

Nah, that just means that they have a built-in ventilation system in their body like a building
..ah yes! surely it must be that copium
images

Not that I rememeber, only that they have an organ that makes the reikyoku, the ones that have vein stuff are the quincy which flod them with reishi

Thing is that reishi flood their actual circulatory system with reishi iirc so ……. I don’t think it qualifies since the chakra system is a separate thing from the standard circulatory system.

Thing is that reishi flood their actual circulatory system with reishi iirc so ……. I don’t think it qualifies since the chakra system is a separate thing from the standard circulatory system.
reishi is just matter that makes stuff up, so not really the same.

ye, their normal system is not the same as their chakra one thats a separated one

images
Lol sure guys if you say so
But fr tho this is really axing genjutsu hard, its almost unfair if i cared about naruto as much as i did bleach id lowkey be mad

So I know soul hax numbers tend to cause problems for Bleach but I was thinking about how powerful Bleach (more specifically Hollow) minds are. Would we equate them to the number of souls within the Hollow since for a Gillian to even have a chance of becoming an Adjuchas, they need to possess a stronger mind than all other Hollows that make up the Gillian and overpower the other personalities.

Edit: The scan

So I know soul hax numbers tend to cause problems for Bleach but I was thinking about how powerful Bleach (more specifically Hollow) minds are. Would we equate them to the number of souls within the Hollow since for a Gillian to even have a chance of becoming an Adjuchas, they need to possess a stronger mind than all other Hollows that make up the Gillian and overpower the other personalities.
I think thrs a novel statement where its possible the strongest soul in the mix arrancar/vasto lorde tier wrestles control honestly in the current state of bleach if we gave them mind hax resistance in the millions people would flip

Aizen simultaneously mind haxes all of the Espada so KS is hundreds of millions

But yeah. All of the Arrancar being at least Gillian means all of them should have minds equivalent to hundreds to thousands of people.

Lol holy shit i think itd need to be a really convincing crt to pull something like that thru
Not really? As long as the novel statement says their willpower/personality/mind needs to overcome all the other souls within them akin to the Gillian statement, it’s pretty cut and dry. If it doesn’t, Menos and up all scale to thousands of minds and KS still scales to thousands like it already does.

Lol ok go ham i feel like after that universal crt got thru god bless you arc
bleach is in that state where everyone is just fed up with it, anyone else kinda feeling it?

Does the overtaking process clearly mention the hollow has to have a strong mind? Not like soul or something else to dominate and host?
Ill Lowkey check scans for it tmr

I think that’s more so god tiers tbh. With all the threads on them from the Galaxy Senna, multiple uni Yhwach, Galaxy Gremmy etc, there have been a lot of CRTs on the higher tiers. I’m more so interested in the hax side of it all since that stuff never gets established besides >>>>>> Gonzui or soul crush threads. Soul crush threads are the worst.

Back