• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Zangetsu hates the rain tho 😭

Considering Ichigo is the 3rd guy to have dual Zanpakuto and the other two are dropping poems, it would be the “moving forward” speech Old Man told him.
Yea, well, compleat soul destruction, which I still don't know ot that could for low or mid godly, cus he regen after his soul was erased
It should honestly be mid-godly. The low-godly specifies the erasure of the physical form with mid-godly being regening that and something else from erasure. Bleach dudes don’t have the former so it would be the next level up which actually mentions the thing they do regen.

Nah, Old Man just hates the stuff. When he helps Ichigo, he basically says “you’re depressed rn and that makes it rain in here. I don’t like rain so I’ll help with your depression.”

Nah, Old Man just hates the stuff. When he helps Ichigo, he basically says “you’re depressed rn and that makes it rain in here. I don’t like rain so I’ll help with your depression.”
Meh honestly saying those long poems just to release a sword is one thing I never really liked lol. Just seems like too much when a simple word or couple words to release makes more sense in a combat situation

Meh honestly saying those long poems just to release a sword is one thing I never really liked lol. Just seems like too much when a simple word or couple words to release makes more sense in a combat situation
Good thing he has Bankai and thus doesn’t actually have to say it lol.

What is low godly from again
tldr aizen gets low godly because of his spiritual pressure https://vsbattles.com/threads/aizen-regen-downgrade.32207/post-1054435

Actually had a discussion with arc on this. Yamamoto's soul still existed after Yhwach killed him, meaning it wasnt destroyed (Its in hell now). The only souls quincies destroy in the series are hollows. Shinigami are never removed from the soul cycle (Looking at you Izuru). So mugetsu being EE is very ehhh

I don’t really see what that has to do with Regen
unknown.png

I’m well aware of his posts. Still what does the mechanics of hell have to do with Aizen’s regen? He has it for the Hogyoku regenerating him back after Mugetsu essentially deleted him and also the statement of him being literally unkillable by anything within soul society according to Mayuri.

low godly is aizen using his soul to regen from total physical destruction
whats your point?
i dont think mugetsu is EE either or shouldnt be

Check out this guy (who had no knowledge of SS having a starry sky) this was his reply to SS starry sky …

t8eHXVw_d.webp

He claims the three worlds are planets in outer space aka same solar system. 🤨

Iirc, the summaries of SAFWY mention that Rokka (some female Arrancar) has the power to copy the abilities of others and her usage of Mugetsu was stated/hinted to be EE. Been a while since I read those so I could be wrong. But yeah, Mayuri’s statement is kinda all we need since SS couldn’t kill Aizen and they have access to multiple forms of EE in Haien, Yama and Ichibei.

Iirc, the summaries of SAFWY mention that Rokka (some female Arrancar) has the power to copy the abilities of others and her usage of Mugetsu was stated/hinted to be EE. Been a while since I read those so I could be wrong. But yeah, Mayuri’s statement is kinda all we need since SS couldn’t kill Aizen and they have access to multiple forms of EE in Haien, Yama and Ichibei.
I know of haien, and ichibei's reasonings. What is the argument for yama

Back