• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kisuke said he could create a new one and give it to Ichigo during the war, meaning creating the hogyoku now for him is a piece of cake, meaning he either has a part of Reio or he discovered a way to make it completed without Reio's part

best waifu when she sees Urahara again

552661-vlcsnap_547489.png

Haha.

But I have a bad feeling Ichigo will get nerfed this arc. The visuals just aren't giving me any confidence that this is OP God tier Ichigo. I only see him being Top Captain level like Kenpachi, not God level.

I'll miss you 10k posts

But Kenpachi is basically demigod tier. He smacks the rest of the Gotei and Squad Zero simultaneously as of CFYOW but isn't on the level of the SK.

I'll miss you 10k posts
Congrats!

Haha.

But I have a bad feeling Ichigo will get nerfed this arc. The visuals just aren't giving me any confidence that this is OP God tier Ichigo. I only see him being Top Captain level like Kenpachi, not God level.
Meh. We will have to wait and see I guess. I mean the dude in base while having his shinigami badge on broke hell's chains so pretty sure he is strong af. From what Arc said he was more shocked about Ukitake rather than Szayel.

oh, shit you maybe right .... is that you?

220325319_144890181121056_63853363875221035_n.png

YOU SEE WHAT I SEE... DO I SEE IT?

hogyoku

ksGQr5j.jpg

G79XVxC.jpg

This story (about hogyoku Espada's ) was writen by Narita for bbs CFYOW promotion. So if those reishi from hogyoku clones not only reach Hueco Mundo, but also Hell, and "somebody" smart enough activate it...we will see then many of them, nice power up for Espada.

@Arc7Kuroi , I’m a little confused on something. If this dad Ichigo is the same as Aizen with the whole one with the blade/blade is me thing, does that mean he doesn’t have to rely on shikai or bankai? Like can he be chillin at his base level but power up to maximum without calling bankai?

Hey guys, nice to meet you all my first time here. So i was wondering, since Bleach will release this new chapter. Is there anyway how we can see how popular it will be?

The zanpakuto Ichigo is using in this chapter, seems to me a lot different from the one adult Ichigo is using in BBS.

Hey guys, nice to meet you all my first time here. So i was wondering, since Bleach will release this new chapter. Is there anyway how we can see how popular it will be?
if the rumors are true and it will have more chapters itll likely be sold as 1 volume like burn the witch, that volumes sales could be a way to measure its popularity (burn the witch was in top 5 first volume sales in jump i heard and top 4 sales in the week it came out iirc so expect at least something similiar from bleach). other than that the shonen jump app shows the views for manga series i believe (idk seen some people post that on twitter) but it doesnt seem that accurate as boruto is usually ahead of one piece when sales say otherwise, boruto not hitting 100k per volume sale while op easily hitting 2 mil (and most op fans read the fan scans as far as i am aware, so there are many factors to take into consideration)

Go support Bleach on Viz.com create an account and get the first 7 days free. PayPal is accepted. You can canceled any time before the end date. And is only $2 a month. Don’t read the illegal websites please.

Are they not used here? I mean, some characters dodged during the arc kick-off and in the novel.
the x20 speed boost is accepted here as far as i am aware but idt they are used in any way as ceros dont have a accepted minimum speed here, I think we can scale yammys normal cero to yoruichis speed as she couldnt dodge and add x20 buff for yammys bala afterwards.
just searched him up and his speed is rated as unknown this could be used to give him a attack speed rating

Go support Bleach on Viz.com create an account and get the first 7 days free. PayPal is accepted. You can canceled any time before the end date. And is only $2 a month. Don’t read the illegal websites please.
last 3 chapters of any series are free on viz for a few weeks anyway, am not waiting 4-5 more days reading it as soon as the fan translations drop

@Arc7Kuroi , I’m a little confused on something. If this dad Ichigo is the same as Aizen with the whole one with the blade/blade is me thing, does that mean he doesn’t have to rely on shikai or bankai? Like can he be chillin at his base level but power up to maximum without calling bankai?
That’s my guess, Ichigo doesn’t rely on transformations anymore. It’s just a theory tho, it hasn’t been proven or disproven yet.

That’s my guess, Ichigo doesn’t rely on transformations anymore. It’s just a theory tho, it hasn’t been proven or disproven yet.
Hi, I have seen you have knowledge over Bleach, so I would like to ask a question. In TikTok people are hyping up the Hell Arc. One question popping up is Hell's size. Does anyone know how big it is?

Hi, I have seen you have knowledge over Bleach, so I would like to ask a question. In TikTok people are hyping up the Hell Arc. One question popping up is Hell's size. Does anyone know how big it is?
Anywhere from multiple world big to multiple universe big to multiverse big, depending on how you translate a piece of promotional material written by Kubo.

the x20 speed boost is accepted here as far as i am aware but idt they are used in any way as ceros dont have a accepted minimum speed here, I think we can scale yammys normal cero to yoruichis speed as she couldnt dodge and add x20 buff for yammys bala afterwards.
just searched him up and his speed is rated as unknown this could be used to give him a attack speed rating
It's good, but some characters managed to react and dodge the bullet. Anyway what I mean is that the characters are faster than they are currently presented.

Back