• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Why does he have his Pre Timeskip outfit again. At this point it's not even Zangetsu from within like Arc preaches. This is straight up the original Shikai.

i had a question about ichigos fullbring bankai... should it be continental? if it isnt already i should after... but being able to injure juha even tho he dodged the attack a bit . then matching that with the fact that only juha had the POWER to hold yamas bankai?

Why does he have his Pre Timeskip outfit again. At this point it's not even Zangetsu from within like Arc preaches. This is straight up the original Shikai.
Hear me out, he wrapped the handle because swinging an edged pure metal blade would hurt your hands. Also, hear me out, his TYBW clothes were tattered so he got his fit fixed and went for a retro style. Also also, hear me out, Kubo likes call backs.

i had a question about ichigos fullbring bankai... should it be continental? if it isnt already i should after... but being able to injure juha even tho he dodged the attack a bit . then matching that with the fact that only juha had the POWER to hold yamas bankai?
We rate it as High 6-A

Even if Ichigo got some seals on him to not affect the world of the livings, looking at the leaked scans we can see that Renji got actually damaged in the fight. Meanwhile, Ichigo seems to have 0 problems with anything we have seen yet, including the Chains of Hell (which, by the looks of it, seems to have been binding Renji and Ichika).

So even if he has seals, he's still stupidly strong.

Even if Ichigo got some seals on him to not affect the world of the livings, looking at the leaked scans we can see that Renji got actually damaged in the fight. Meanwhile, Ichigo seems to have 0 problems with anything we have seen yet, including the Chains of Hell (which, by the looks of it, seems to have been binding Renji and Ichika).

So even if he has seals, he's still stupidly strong.
That Renji is nerf by 80% in the real world.

unknown.png

Kubo designed the BBS forms right?

He might have incorporated aspects of it into the manga for Jushiro, might be part of his bankai or something.

I don't think that's the Hogyoku personally, it could be though.

How would Szayelaporro get the Hogyoku from Aizen in Mugen?

I don't think that's the Hogyoku personally, it could be though.

How would Szayelaporro get the Hogyoku from Aizen in Mugen?
He created one? He is a scientist after all? Urahara tough about creating a new Hogyoku to give to Ichigo in the final arc of the manga in his conversation with Shuhei in CFYOW.

Ehh, even Aizen needed to feed Kisukes to his own, Szayelaporro is smart but he's nowhere near Aizen or Kisuke imo.

Would be kinda asspullish if he just suddenly has a Hogyoku he created in Hell

Ehh, even Aizen needed to feed Kisukes to his own, Szayelaporro is smart but he's nowhere near Aizen or Kisuke imo.

Would be kinda asspullish if he just suddenly has a Hogyoku he created in Hell
He had 12 years + strong souls available in Hell

i don't think its on the same level as the hogyoku but it could be similar to the incomplete one aizen and urahara both had?

Back