• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I don't know what i was expecting since I tried just thinking it would be either something simple like a slice of life or a brand new adventure...Somehow I feel like this is worse
u can read Kaguya-Sama Love is War and Nisekoi in any manga site
858282789678088212.png

Aizen: "I want to stay in Muken with my Chairfu, so Bankai."

"infinite tsukuyumi the entire multiverse of hell layers to sleep for eternity, so even if the doors are open no one can escape"

All that power festering in Hell I wouldn’t be surprised if a Yhwach level threat shows up, Nobles put a lid on it for a reason.

Shit is bussin on god

It’s more than I could’ve asked, teasing a potential continuation is infinitely more than I expected, the doors Hell opens (literally) is insane, I’m ecstatic!
IF if the manga really got the sequel, i’d really hope it’s going to be on monthly release like DBS or Boruto, it’s also good for Kubo health and avoid the pressure of weekly release

I don’t think Kubo would do a weekly beat, personally I think it’ll be a handful of chapters that come out over the course of the next few years.

Ofc with as much revenue and hype all this new Bleach content (especially when the anime drops) is bringing in/going to bring in, shueisha might grab Kubo by the balls and bring him back into it for a more “regular/monthly” schedule.

knowing how most mangaka work the next threat always appears "relative" although ichigo is probably gonna be casual about it mayb?, i don't see him not getting scratched or damaged but i doubt anyone is gonna drop him

knowing how most mangaka work the next threat always appears "relative" although ichigo is probably gonna be casual about it mayb?, i don't see him not getting scratched or damaged but i doubt anyone is gonna drop him
There was no damage on him that I could see when Szayel was dragged back into Hell. Sooooooo I mean, he is an untouchable God at the end of TYBW

The only way I can see ichigo getting beaten or having problems is if they tell us that the condition for ichigo to be on WOTL is to have like 100 seals on him to lower his power and reiatsu

Ye, which is why it would also explain why they let him return on the condition of having most of his power sealed while on the WOTL

The seals would explain why he could be beated/pushed back if it happens

And to finally fill on why they let him return

yea i think hes probably sealed/restricted aswell hes to strong to be in the human world

yea i wanna say sayzl is telling him a shocking truth or something but i dont read jap so

Something I just realized, couldn't Ulquiorra technically appear in hell?

There's so much potential with dead characters
He could, now asking if he can escape is another story cus it seems ukitake putting in some work to not let anyone get away

Back