• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Also, it seems there is a new matter that's not Keshi nor Reishi, but I'm not sure lol. Soifon said that it's not Reishi and Kyoraku said its name as its related to hell or sth like that but lets just wait for the official translation

All I have got to say is fire chapter. If this is close to the official translation than I am guessing more chapters are to come. Quite more hyped than what I expected to be a slice of life. Things are looking great for Bleach. Loved it!

That idea is just downright stupid at this point. When I read this I see it as extra proof of parallel between SS and WOTL.
It’s nice because now we have a direct distinction between the societies within Soul Society (from Hisagi in CFYOW) and the planet inhabited within Soul Society (from Shunsui at the start of the Howl from the Jaws of Hell Arc).

He definitely did, the portal he opened had a mouth.
Like the portal the "Ghoul" came out off to catch Renji! Hollows turn into Ghouls in hell and the ring behind them is their hollow hole, their original hole is closed like White, so no Hogyoku theory. :p

Wait a sec. Does that solve the whole Burn the Witch problem? Basically Reverse London is another Wandenreich below London in Soul Society's Earth? The "Dragon" plot of Burn the Witch is set in the West of Soul Society's Earth. No wonder Ichigo never heard stories of Dragons from the past unlike what the prologue of Burn the Witch says and it makes sense since Yhwach had conquered all the countries of Earth in the past but Ichigo never read about that in the history books either. I think Ichigo would have acknowledged hearing about Yhwach in school textbooks.

Wait a sec. Does that solve the whole Burn the Witch problem? Basically Reverse London is another Wandenreich below London in Soul Society's Earth? The "Dragon" plot of Burn the Witch is set in the West of Soul Society's Earth. No wonder Ichigo never heard stories of Dragons from the past unlike what the prologue of Burn the Witch says and it makes sense since Yhwach had conquered all the countries of Earth in the past but Ichigo never read about that in the history books either. I think Ichigo would have acknowledged hearing about Yhwach in school textbooks.
Its soul society’s land

Back