• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Yes but Aizen was clearly thinking of the wrong type of higher D since he was saying Ichigo’s higher D was like how he was higher D to the Shinigami. Ichigo is actual higher D while Aizen is fake higher D.
Depends a lot on how you interpret a few databook statements and the Bleach cosmology tbf.

Dude …… no. What he thought was irrelevant. He thought he was busting those mountains and that shit wasn’t true, he thought he lost KS at the end but we know for a fact that he still has it, he thought he was a higher D being and that Ichigo was an even higher higher D being and they weren’t, he thought Ichigo sacrificed all of his reiatsu for raw stats and Ichigo didn’t etc. Aizen can think whatever he wants but that doesn’t make it true when his conclusions are repeatedly shown to be wrong.
Which is completely irrelevant to this new form, because we already saw the form he took on canon before he went back to been a normal human. A form that discarded KS as relevant. Hogyoku fuse KS with his body in canon, this form says is a fusion of Hogyoku and KS.
So the Hogyoku got rid of KS and then gave it back to him? No offence but that is dumb af.
The Hogyoku fused KS with his body.
No. You said he no longer relied on KS with the context that it was the result of him being massively amped by the Hogyoku.
Aizen didn't use KS because he relay on Hogyoku transcendent power.
The implication here is that Aizen doesn’t use KS when he is far stronger than people, something demonstrably false.
I never argued otherwise.
With the context of your argument, to rely on something means you need to do so. Aizen never needed to, he chose to use KS because it’s busted and he loves trolling people.
He relay too much on KS before becoming transcendent. He was used to using KS a lot even when he didn't need to.
Good to know you agree you are wrong.
Don't know what this means, but whatever makes you happy.
Using KS on Yamamoto was very much part of his plan. My point is that Aizen didn’t have to use it when he fought Yama but he used it because it makes shit easier. Once again, he doesn’t have to, he chooses to.
All of the plans he made in SS arc, and using KS on Yamamoto were part of his plan back then, you said that Aizen didn't needed to use KS on Yamamoto in their 1-v-1 which also contradicts this comment from you. I only said he choose not to use it.
Aight so Aizen saw Yhwach outside his cell, somehow knew he was gonna get released, have to fight Yhwach at one point and that Yhwach could only show up for a short periods of time so he ****** with Yhwach’s perception of time so that it would save Ichigo so that he could get stronger and team up with Aizen for the final fight. Aizen just knew all this shit was gonna happen and that’s why he used KS on Yhwach? Cuz that’s what you are implying rn compared to my stance of “Aizen just uses KS on people because he can.”
Aizen knew Yhwach's power was called Almighty without anyone saying its name. He knew Yhwach had clairvoyant abilities without anyone telling him, sometimes Kubo gives information to Aizen that he shouldn't have and that was why we gave Aizen the ability to sense, hear, and see what is happening in another dimension. He predicted that would happened. That is all.
My stance is backed up by every Aizen fight in the verse. Yours is that Aizen somehow planned and foresaw everything in the Blood War just from meeting Yhwach in Muken and that’s why he used KS in that meeting.
27479fa8061de66ab4b60fe1b4a76d63.jpg

Yeah, I know. That’s what I said.
Okay.

I was wondering something about Reishi... In DMC demonic energy from the demon world is considered 4D because of it's scope I think...

Can't something similar be argued for the Spiritual world in bleach or something? Seeing everything in that world is composed of it?

I was wondering something about Reishi... In DMC demonic energy from the demon world is considered 4D because of it's scope I think...

Can't something similar be argued for the Spiritual world in bleach or something? Seeing everything in that world is composed of it?
The Chaos World was made of Reishi. The Living World, our universe was created later by splitting it into a world of Kishi. (Matter)

Can you explain a bit more?
Hard to explain lol since idk really anything about DMC. I was pretty much just wondering if it's possible that Reishi is 4-D?

The spiritual world is composed completely of reishi so wouldn't that be 4-D? The Dangai if I remember correctly is like some weird space time thing and it seems it's possible to manipulate like how Isshin did?

Cyber might be able to answer this since he's familiar with DMC.

i know, im wondering why he had it?
Soul King didn’t had a past. (He came into existence in Omnipotent mode)

Yhwach absorbed his body, and powers.

Tsukishima changed the past, to give Ichigo back his powers, but Yhwach wasn’t affected.

Therefore 2 timelines.

Yhwach was defeated and sealed.

Ichigo got another power boost when his powers were said to returned to him in the light novels. (Every power Yhwach absorbed returned to their original owners.)

Hopefully, Katagiri’s soul is now free to go the Soul Society. Yhwach said Masaki offered (he stole lol) her soul to him when she died, but didn’t Grand Fisher ate her soul?

Tsukishima changed the past, to give Ichigo back his powers, but Yhwach wasn’t affected.

Does that even matter though? When Tsukishima uses his powers on other people's past, it doesn't affect bystanders. For example, if Tsukishima used his ability to change Orihime's past, then Ichigo wouldn't get changed too.

So why would Yhwach be affected by Tsukshima using his ability on Ichigo?

think there's some miscommunication here im not asking why yhwach has a past, im wondering what was the reason he got acausality type 2 in the first place

Yhwach got it because Mimihagi use to have it, and Yhwach absorbed him.

Though as for why Mimihagi had it, not sure, it was a long time ago and the thread doesn't exist anymore.

He got it from Mimihagi. It was argued since Mimihagi represented Stillness and could not be seen with Almighty he only existed in the present. Therefore type 2.

Yhwach absorbed him so he got it as well.

It was removed because type 2 was not explained correctly within the wiki and you apparently need to not have a past at all. So since Yhwach has a history he no longer qualified. Same for Mimihagi.

think there's some miscommunication here im not asking why yhwach has a past, im wondering what was the reason he got acausality type 2 in the first place

Because Mimihagi had and it was said that he is stagnation itself, neither progresses nor regresses. And this proved to be consistent, as it is resistant to manipulation of causality and resistant to the almighty

Although I believe this fits more into type 4

Last edited:
It's explained in the novels mimihgi is stillness and the other arm is movement. The soul king exists in between these 2 concepts. Also stated by ichibei theirs no such thing as a new or old soul king. As the name itself is unbound by those concepts

Also, about 6th Anni Aizen, since the form is described as a "fusion of the Hogyoku's power and the power of Kyoka Suigetsu", wouldn't that mean this Aizen straight up has reality warping now?

Since the Hogyoku's power is "making one's desires into reality" and Kyouka Suigetsu's is "Perfect Hypnosis/Illusions", combining that would mean "making illusions into reality" wouldn't it? lol.

Last edited:
Also, about 6th Anni Aizen, since the form is decribed as a "fusion of the Hogyoku's power and the power of Kyoka Suigetsu", wouldn't that mean this Aizen straight up has reality warping now?

Since the Hogyoku's power is "making one's desires into reality" and Kyouka Suigetsu's is "Perfect Hypnosis/Illusions", combining that would mean "making illusions into reality" wouldn't it? lol.
I like your spunk kid 👍!

On Aizen's Bankai, IMO is something that's more geared towards himself, and not something OP like what other people said (like reality warping), because otherwise he would had used it on Yhwach if it was that OP.

Or he could very well not have a Bankai

He does have a Bankai according to SAFWY

And some people argue he did use his Bankai on Yhwach, arguing that Aizen being unable to control the illusions Yhwach was seeing was due to his Bankai.

By the time he fought Yhwach his Zanpakuto was in an evolved state beyond Bankai, he reached the final stage of fusing with it.

His Bankai’s drawback is prolly too big

Or he could very well not have a Bankai
I think this is very unlikely, I believe it was heavily implied that Aizen reached the limits of evolving as a soul reaper in the first arc. He should have a bankai imo but I think that it wasn't going to be useful against Yhwach so he didn't use it

We are getting a story mode for 6th Anniversary Aizen, all assumptions if this form takes place after Muken or Mugetsu will be reveal tomorrow.

Back