• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Instead of saying Kubo retconned the mountains like before he’s arguing the writer is describing mountains outside.
Clearly you must have misread the novel passage. The Shinigami obviously took the scenic route and travelled outside of the Seireitei, over the mountains outside beyond even Rukongai and circled back through a gate with no mention being made of either leaving or entering the boundaries before arriving at their destination two blocks away.

Honsetly Sigurd, I expected better from you smh 😤😤😤

And
If you read the thread above it’s the same thing lol. He even brings up the mountain thing again despite it blatantly being a narration of their journey through Seireitei about how they traversed forests and mountainous terrain.

Instead of saying Kubo retconned the mountains like before he’s arguing the writer is describing mountains outside.

I also love how he says "the mountains are outside" even when in the page there is a balant statement saying "sereitei" not rukongai

Yeah I was curious why it was staff only too. It’s not like anyone has been so toxic in thread to warrant it lately. It does come off sus 👀

He’s even suggesting since Kubo didn’t directly write the canon novels the statement isn’t a strong piece of evidence...

Like how does that even work? He’s a mangaka and the guy who wrote this novel wrote every single Bleach novel. He’s a super fan and works closely with Kubo on every single novel.

He’s even suggesting since Kubo didn’t directly write the canon novels the statement isn’t a strong piece of evidence...

Like how does that even work? He’s a mangaka and the guy who wrote this novel wrote every single Bleach novel. He’s a super fan and works closely with Kubo on every single novel.
Well that's all and good but u see
"Well I dont agree with that" has more weight than kubo and the novels

Every day Damage doing the same topic, even though he was rejected, however, now he just lets the team decide since before he was refuted by the members who defended it, now it's sure to be accepted, yay.

Let’s reel it back guys, complaining isn’t gonna help our case.

Im peeved that it’s staff only out of nowhere too, but let’s work to getting it open by displaying reasonable action.

Sincerely,
Responsible Arc

I admire his patience and his optimism, but we already know where this will end, no matter how many arguments are given, in the end he will push it with his belly for the position he has, unfortunately.

Lol admire my patience and optimism by respecting my wishes.

I, at least, still want to fix the poor relations that is vsbw Bleach.

"We need to ban Seireitei from been used in calcs. If we prevent them from using the Seireitei for any calc at all cost we can get the verse downgrade to hill level. Hitsugaya's storm is an outlier. I'll prove it next."
I will say if this gets rejected can we ask for a rule to stop revising the size?
He would probably come up with a rule to exclude him from that rule. Like only Mods are allowed to create repetitive threads.

Kubo is now corrected and credited as “Draft Writer” for the canon light novels in Amazon. As he should have been since the beginning base on the interviews translations we got.

Aight bruh cmon, rant off site, this is literally just giving damage ammo to say “staff only Bleach toxic”. Like you may not care but don’t take me out with you, I want bleach to get normal treatment here…

You guys didn't mind if Bleach continue but Narito who wrote the story and Kubo in art departement?

I can feel disagrement for this.
519q8clz9iv51.png

Man I wish I had this much free time to keep bringing up a subject from 6 years ago.

I wonder what’s next? The balance of souls is what caused the collapse of the universe. 6-A Yhwach again.

Back