• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I mean sure Transcendence never existed in the first place. Ichigo's potential is a joke so everyone can simply catch up to him and he way stronger because sure writing says so.

Sounds like Dragon Ball Super.

True Shikai is legit the biggest embarrassment of the series, why even go through the character arc and reforge of the blade if you can just keep the Fullbring Shikai and nothing will change
If you really believe that’s the reason. Then you have never understood Bleach at all. Stop looking at the series from a power scaling perspective. Maybe then you may understand. But I don't blame you, as we are all ready to jump the bandwagon of hype and dismiss trash for no reason other than not to be made fun of.

Says the guy with the Anime Therapy tier brain, what's next? The original Nobles are all stronger than the current Bleach characters?

It wasn't even powerscaling standpoint it was literally me at the point of "Why even go to all this trouble if it wasn't necessary."

Says the guy with the Anime Therapy tier brain, what's next? The original Nobles are all stronger than the current Bleach characters?
Did you read the part where the Shiba Ancestor offer himself to be Soul King candidate instead? How was he going to that without the reiatsu needed to hold the worlds? When they were mentioned to be “not as strong” as the Soul King, Ichibe was taking separately on their own. But there is no doubt they wouldn't be able to take the Soul King down together if he actually tried to fight back because of the Almighty.
It wasn't even powerscaling standpoint it was literally me at the point of "Why even go to all this trouble if it wasn't necessary."
To elavate a Bankai’s strength to that of a Shikai’s strength, so next time he goes bankai is even stronger? Stop proving my point about you.

Did you read the part where the Shiba Ancestor offer himself to be Soul King candidate instead? How was he going to that without the reiatsu needed to hold the worlds? When they were mentioned to be “not as strong” as the Soul King, Ichibe was taking separately on their own. But there is no doubt they wouldn't be able to take the Soul King down together if he actually tried to fight back because of the Almighty.

To elavate a Bankai’s strength to that of a Shikai’s strength, so next time he goes bankai is even stronger? Stop proving my point about you.
Stop existing at the cap Dimension first

I don't understand why it's only staff specific, a much higher number of members than staff number can respond to the panels there.

He said knowedgeable members are cool to comment.
For example, can ovy7 send a message? Who determines being knowledgeable about bleach? Maybe someone who is more knowledgeable than you can come and take a hand on that subject, I still don't understand why it is specific to the staff.

What I don't understand is, are they doing this so some people don't derail it? How much can the max be derail.... (also this man had first already opened the same issue as the not special, why is it now special to the staff?)

I'm in favor of using the word used in the film as a diameter non Canon even if it's a movie Canon gives information about something that exists in the story I think there would be a fix if misinformation was given

Assuming eight hours of rest each day means a total of 640 hours of walking to encircle the Seireitei.

I’m 100% sure this was brought every time the subject was brought and debunked by characters training for 7 days straight without resting, food, or sleeping in their soul forms. The feat is in the soul world.

We should just use the movie size for Seiretei that was approved by the author, even if the movie is not canon to the main timeline to avoid headaches and a new thread every other day.

tDBqk0w.png

Finally at last, got any message to the fans?

In this year’s movie the theme of “Back to the beginning” is shown in the movie. Compared to the other movies I believe this one is the one which has the closest link to the original work, and giving a link to the first chapter was not seen in the anime or the original manga and I think that is something very special. I think a fan that loves the original manga would love the work. I think I made a movie where even if you touched Bleach first by watching this movie you would end up wanting to read the original manga. Please enjoy it!

Source

Last edited:
Fun fact: Gremmy is potentially higher into High 6-A if we use a pixel scale of Seireitei and then pixel scale the meteor to Seireitei. I’ll put together a better calc later.

This actually effects Las Noches as well. If somehow the Seireitei statements that’s been through multiple threads is suddenly considered invalid via just a copy paste of the last thread. There’s virtually no reason to keep the other structure sizes.

Virtually all those AP feats would be invalidated.

This is why I’ve mostly stepped away from most of these CRTs recently. Multiple times a year this verse is revised and when you think it’s done you’re back to step 1 to do it all over again.

Well they can't get mad at me when I make another Bleach uni thread if they can keep throwing Seireitei size threads out there.

Well they can't get mad at me when I make another Bleach uni thread if they can keep throwing Seireitei size threads out there.
They dont have to, cus they can just make rules preventing users from doing it (ironic considering this place is supposed to be subjected to change and "accuracy" then making rules to prevent changes)

High 6-A Gremmy really that scary huh? Albeit based on the pixel scales I’ve seen of Seireitei, if we go to pixel scale Seireitei we can pixel scale the meteor -> still 6-A to High 6-A

If you read the thread above it’s the same thing lol. He even brings up the mountain thing again despite it blatantly being a narration of their journey through Seireitei about how they traversed forests and mountainous terrain.

Instead of saying Kubo retconned the mountains like before he’s arguing the writer is describing mountains outside.

Back