• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Combined with Azashiro’s Bankai, Aura’s matter manipulation, and Orihime’s rejection of matter union. The composite Bleach character can simply reject his opponents existence. Bruh.

Hit em with the "no u"
More Like
gru.jpg

Isn't that how he killed the Kenpachi before him?
I wouldn't know, I haven't read what novel Azashiro comes from.

Could he theoretically possess people with his ability?

Also, where do the 7-B and 7-A ratings come from on his profile for Pre and Post-Timeskip? There are no justification.

Regarding Senna, she did the tier 5 feat with multiple explosions. Would that affect her calc?. There is like 20 on screen
I mean, from what I see, she summoned all those energy blasts and released them all at the same time, essentially working as a single attack, so I don't really think so. Maybe a slight difference, I don't think it would be substainal.

If she kept throwing attack after attack until it worked, that would be significantly different, AFAIK.

Alternatively...
KolZk2p.png

38muZTE.png
👀

Regarding Senna, she did the tier 5 feat with multiple explosions. Would that affect her calc?. There is like 20 on screen
It's still one "attack". My calc is inherently a lowball as well because I take the energy from a snapshot timeframe. (Anything else would require more assumptions, so my calc is like an "at least" value).

Like the feat is still 5-B regardless of how many explosions happened. She still used the blanks to overcome the GPE between the planets (a better way to put it might be she was able to convert all that energy into motion pushing the planets so their GPE between each other is negligible, which is a long winded way of saying she scales regardless), so it would still be "5-B with Blanks" if she ever got a profile.

If she did them 1 by 1, it wouldnt be a singular attack
The point was scientifically it doesn't matter if you say each explosion is a single attack or that the volley of explosions is one attack.

The science behind the feat doesn't change, the total energy provided by the blanks is still proportional to the GPE between the planets at their closest arrival. Senna would still be 5-B with the Blanks (where "the Blanks" refer to however many Blanks were used in the feat).

Regarding Azashiro, I really don't know how he isn't higher than tier 7.
His Reishi spear was stated to be capable of destroying Soul Society and was compared to the Sokyoku, which was used to destroy the Valley of Screams in MoN.

Regarding Azashiro, I really don't know how he isn't higher than tier 7.
His Reishi spear was stated to be capable of destroying Soul Society and was compared to the Sokyoku, which was used to destroy the Valley of Screams in MoN.
I'm pretty sure they used a Kido Cannon because if we recall the Sokyoku is still trashed into pieces

@Arc7Kuroi the Proffe tried to use the scan where it clearly says the power he lost against Yamamoto 1000 years ago, when he was sealed from the legend that allowed him to open his eyes was the same as the one Ichibei cut in the fight. Lol 😂

Even IF that was the case, which is not, Yhwach would still wouldn’t be able to blow Ichibei up since Ichibei was still overpowering 100% Yhwach in base form with brute strength. Almighty doesn’t null physical strength, so that argument is invalid.

First, the definition of “broken”. Unless you're saying Yhwach meant for Kyoka Suigetsu to be cut in 2 like Ichigo’s bankai was, this really isn’t a point. Yhwach doesn’t necessarily have to slice Kyoya Suigetsu into 2 pieces to make it broken. But this is a minor nitpick. The other issues are much more relevant.
This is why you don’t debate stuff you are not knowledge off. I’m done debunking anything. The majority always wins even if it’s through lies.

Other translations say “i thought I broke it in two” instead of “clean”.
This “Ichigo” is Aizen using Kyoka Suigetsu by the way.

0682-017.png

This is why you don’t debate stuff you are not knowledge off. I’m done debunking anything. The majority always wins even if it’s through lies.

Other translations say “i thought I broke it in two” instead of “clean”.
This “Ichigo” is Aizen using Kyoka Suigetsu by the way.

0682-017.png
I think u mean "minority" as u can see the majority here disagrees with their thread

Back