• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

This is sort of a personal rant. Feel free to ignore it if you want.

I have personally started seeing a lot of mods going with the narrative that the only reason the bleach upgrades went through were because they were "overwhelmed" and "bullied" by the fans to agree to it and not because there was sufficient evidence which according to me is a load of bs.

First we have certain staff saying that the crt went upto 12 pages as a reason when literally the first page was a mod not even compiling his arguments but rather shotgunning the op. The mod even started by arguing against the muken when the op specifically stated that the muken statements was completely not involved in the scaling. If the mod had taken time to literally compile his arguments into 1 post and not adressing the muken we could have avoided around 2-3 pages of useless debating.

Second I hear that there werent enough mods in the thread. I am comparatively new to the wiki so idk if there are any requirements for the minimum amount of mods required for such a crt, however I do feel that 5 mods are plenty for such an upgrade.

Third i hear the staff saying the crt was toxic and a total mess. However I find this totally ingeniune when literally every member including Kukui who was somewhat debating against it (he made a post at the end) claimed they were surprised with how well it went and that there wasnt any toxic arguments, name calling, deviations from the topic etc.

To add on to this Arc made it a point to compile his arguments and the counters made by mods and post a summary right before any new mods were asked to comment on the crt.

And based on what I have seen the majority of the mods were in support of the upgrade or were leaning towards it, one mod even making an entire post on why he supported it. Most of the questions that some mods raised were answered from what I saw on the thread and sometimes members had to point out that 4 out of the 6 justifications for a universe was proven with evidence.

So tldr- this sudden change in attitude of the mods chalking up the crt passing through only because they were pressured seems disingenuous to me. I would also like to remind everyone that I didnt even participate in the crt and am merely commenting as a spectator and I bear no ill will against the mods and dont mean to start an argument. Idek if i should post this but I said what i had to say.

Last edited:
However I find this totally ingeniune when literally every member including Kukui who was somewhat arguing against it (he made a post at the end) claimed they were surprised with how well it went and that there wasnt any toxic arguments, name calling, deviations from the topic etc.

Can vouce for this. At the end of the thread everyone was like "WTF, how did this went so well?!". Like, I was genuinly expecting for the thread either to get shut down at like page 3 or something, or go on for like 3 times as long as it had actually gone. 12 pages for a CRT as controversial as that one was is a fricking miracle (reminder that the speed CRTs had like 20+ pages, and those CRTs were nowhere close as controversial as universal lvl Bleach).

Can vouce for this. At the end of the thread everyone was like "WTF, how did this went so well?!". Like, I was genuinly expecting for the thread either to get shut down at like page 3 or something, or go on for like 3 times as long as it had actually gone. 12 pages for a CRT as controversial as that one was is a fricking miracle (reminder that the speed CRTs had like 20+ pages).
Funny that there's minimal drama from the Bleach fandom when it is a massive upgrade CRT, but a massive downgrade CRT attracts tons of drama.

Weird.

Funny that there's minimal drama from the Bleach fandom when it is a massive upgrade CRT, but a massive downgrade CRT attracts tons of drama.

Weird.
funny that mods NEVER question bleach downgrades,but ALWAYS question ANY upgrades

weird,as if they are biased little ***** , who tries to abuse any bit of influence they have in their lives
not pointing at anyone personally, OFC

I always notice a thing
Nothing rude or not personally
I just See Matthew many times saying "100% disagree" In case of a big Upgrade Without that much explanation why (Especially in Dragon Ball, Naruto & Bleach)
I hope nobody will get me wrong I just See that
This is nothing Personal
If I am rude I apologise
I am just saying what I noticed
Again nobody please dont get me wrong but maybe he really wanna downplay stuffs

Last edited:
Everyone noticed that is not a secret, that is why everyone complain of him, he is also diserespectulf for being a staff member on top of that, and he got reported many times; recently, actual members left the wiki because of his behavior yet he is still part of the staff.

I always notice a thing
Nothing rude or not personally
I just See Matthew many times saying "100% disagree" In case of a big Upgrade Without that much explanation why (Especially in Dragon Ball, Naruto & Bleach)
I hope nobody will get me wrong I just See that
This is nothing Personal
If I am rude I apologise
I am just saying what I noticed
Again nobody please dont get me wrong
No you're not wrong.I've seen several statements of Matt recently which is related to Bleach and he always said sth like "no,nope,nah,it hasn't..." without any reasons

Everyone noticed that is not a secret, that is why everyone complain of him, he is also diserespectulf for being a staff member on top of that, and he got reported many times; recently, actual members left the wiki because of his behavior yet he is still part of the staff.
So sad to hear that

This is sort of a personal rant. Feel free to ignore it if you want.

I have personally started seeing a lot of mods going with the narrative that the only reason the bleach upgrades went through were because they were "overwhelmed" and "bullied" by the fans to agree to it and not because there was sufficient evidence which according to me is a load of bs.

First we have certain staff saying that the crt went upto 12 pages as a reason when literally the first page was a mod not even compiling his arguments but rather shotgunning the op. The mod even started by arguing against the muken when the op specifically stated that the muken statements was completely not involved in the scaling. If the mod had taken time to literally compile his arguments into 1 post and not adressing the muken we could have avoided around 2-3 pages of useless debating.

Second I hear that there werent enough mods in the thread. I am comparatively new to the wiki so idk if there are any requirements for the minimum amount of mods required for such a crt, however I do feel that 5 mods are plenty for such an upgrade.

Third i hear the staff saying the crt was toxic and a total mess. However I find this totally ingeniune when literally every member including Kukui who was somewhat debating against it (he made a post at the end) claimed they were surprised with how well it went and that there wasnt any toxic arguments, name calling, deviations from the topic etc.

To add on to this Arc made it a point to compile his arguments and the counters made by mods and post a summary right before any new mods were asked to comment on the crt.

And based on what I have seen the majority of the mods were in support of the upgrade or were leaning towards it, one mod even making an entire post on why he supported it. Most of the questions that some mods raised were answered from what I saw on the thread and sometimes members had to point out that 4 out of the 6 justifications for a universe was proven with evidence.

So tldr- this sudden change in attitude of the mods chalking up the crt passing through only because they were pressured seems disingenuous to me. I would also like to remind everyone that I didnt even participate in the crt and am merely commenting as a spectator and I bear no ill will against the mods and dont mean to start an argument. Idek if i should post this but I said what i had to say.
If they felt “bullied” into submission then they should’ve asked for an intermission and called in more staff. Regarding the staff members, over the past summer it was literally just damage (and sometimes Elizhaa at the end), so 1 staff is enough by precedent. It’s a shame that instead of conveying their feelings of being pressured they waited for it to go through and used it as justification for a staff only thread, but it’s what it is. Onlookers can judge for themselves which arguments were more sound, regardless of the outcome.

Personally, I feel that the OP’s knowledge on Bleach is a bit lackluster for what they’re trying to argue. Multiple falsehoods and fallacies have been used (saying the SK only stabilizes the flow and then a non sequitur of saying Ganju is not credible because he’s a fodder tier character). There’s also notions that the quakes were mild despite their own scans disproving that and CFYOW saying it was higher magnitude than anything prior recorded and that the barriers were destroyed on impact. Arguing that because Yhwach didn’t destroy the universe the statements are invalid. IMO an agenda was revealed when they threw tier 6 as the solution when it’s quite obvious that MoN exist and that if Blanks (a small fraction of the Soul Cycle) are planetary then the SK and God Tiers are vastly above that.

I mean we’ve got Imade, Warren’s one post, and myself (among anything y’all send us). So Imade is the most knowledgeable Bleach person I know, I think I’m extremely knowledgeable, and Warren is as well. I think the people with the most and correct knowledge are on the side of the upgrade (this is coming from people dming me every day telling me so I’m not trying to be arrogant here). Whatever happens happens tho.

TBH I don’t think the Soul King is affected by it, we got multiple quotes that Reiryoku (spiritual power) or power in general is used for stability. Among statements that confirm what the SK stabilizes.

And even then the main argument is that they have the power to destroy tier 3/2 constructs

The holding them is basically support to show their power

want to point out something unless it was already mentioned
if reio was stabalizing the worlds via balance of souls the worlds shouldnt have started getting destroyed as soon as reio died
cuz if the balance is tilted the worlds would first have to merge and then get destroyed
but if im not mistaken its stated the worlds would first have to get destroyed and lose their forms and then merge debunking the balance of souls bs

Well I personally think the 1st 3 requirements make sense. But I do think the 4th one feels a bit forced and oddly specific. I don’t doubt there is some sort of connection I just wonder who else this would exactly effect. I can’t think of many characters tiered off of stabilization feats.

The Soul Cycle isn’t a tangible thing as far as I’m aware. I don’t see why some people latch on to this so much. It’s essentially the cycle of reincarnation.

The Soul King has nothing to do with it at all. Shinigami came into existence long after (how they were born is completely unknown) besides the fact Ichibei is the 1st one. They were called balancers.

I don’t think the balance is even a 1 to 1 thing. For example if we look at all the Espada deaths and etc back then literally nothing happened to the world at all. And we know high tier Arrancars are worth 100s of millions of souls each. Just Ulquiorra, Starkk, and Barragan would be the bare min of 300,000,000 lost souls. Yet there was no harm at all to the alleged “flow of souls” balance.

Last edited:
Back