• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Even if this was legit, Kenpachi can't scale to Gremmy, a creation feat like that can't scale to his AP stats nor scale to another one, or you want to argue that the other things Gremmy immagined to kill kenpachi = the level of the outer space stuff which is pretty dubious.

The size of the star count too, if he just imagined some luminous point to represent the star their will be real but not real star, i personnaly don't give much about it except finding it extremely inconsistent with all if his other feat, it's more to tell you guy what you need to prove because i don't think this will be enough
with that logic we shouldnt count the starry sky we see in ss or a lot of other verses as star sized as we never saw how big they are
as i said authors intend for the stars to be as big as irl stars you would have to assume more to go against that which isnt as safe as the former which is why the wiki only requires proof for the stars to be real and nothing about size
Even if this was legit, Kenpachi can't scale to Gremmy, a creation feat like that can't scale to his AP stats nor scale to another one, or you want to argue that the other things Gremmy immagined to kill kenpachi = the level of the outer space stuff which is pretty dubious.
already accepted that gremmys imagination scales to his ap
so kenny would scale

with that logic we shouldnt count the starry sky we see in ss or a lot of other verses as star sized as we never saw how big they are
as i said authors intend for the stars to be as big as irl stars you would have to assume more to go against that which isnt as safe as the former which is why the wiki only requires proof for the stars to be real and nothing about size

already accepted that gremmys imagination scales to his ap
so kenny would scale
The ss is tell to be comparable to the real world so not really good comparaison, because he have backup (and the thread talk about luminous point too if i remember)

Gremmy we have just this vaccum space with a starry sky background, and like i tell it's like extremely inconsistent with his other feat and his doubling himself should still be not enough.

I just retired so I honestly have no stake on the wiki. Consider it a professional courtesy that I'm not ripping into you like wolf through cattle. I'm only here because I saw a problem and I'm trying to course correct.

If you actually cared about keeping 3-A and Low 2-C, stop bitching and counter the arguments on the thread. Prove the staff overlords wrong. I assure you, nobody on the staff save about 2 people gives a rats ass about Bleach as a verse. If you come up with an actually compelling argument, some might be inclined to believe you. What you're doing is toxic and quite frankly is the reason the thread was staff only in the first place.
Why does this change anything?
I mean the point wasn’t to immediately prove the meta, that wasn’t why I was there.
I was there to argue for allowing non-staff, and now plenty of Bleach folks were allowed. I succeeded, what more do I need to do? We’re you even paying attention John? Really I don’t think you have read a single thing I posted on that thread
I mean this is the most non-sensical thing I read on this wiki in a long time.

The ss is tell to be comparable to the real world so not really good comparaison, because he have backup (and the thread talk about luminous point too if i remember)

Gremmy we have just this vaccum space with a starry sky background, and like i tell it's like extremely inconsistent with his other feat and his doubling himself should still be not enough.
Do you think that character's talent is the most suitable ability to step up, this man was simply 6A with all his strength, it is not like it is impossible to make 5B later, his talent as his imagination character clearly expresses that everything he can imagine is real

Do you think that character's talent is the most suitable ability to step up, this man was simply 6A with all his strength, it is not like it is impossible to make 5B later, his talent as his imagination character clearly expresses that everything he can imagine is real
I don't really understand what you have tell sorry, but well not like you can try it's just that with how you guy try to prove it, i don't think this will pass.

I don't really understand what you have tell sorry, but well not like you can try it's just that with how you guy try to prove it, i don't think this will pass.
You simply say that the character imagines and becomes real. Now you are saying that you will not be here. Do you have any proof that the evidence against this is that they are not at the size of the real star?

The ss is tell to be comparable to the real world so not really good comparaison, because he have backup

Gremmy we have just this vaccum space with a starry sky background
already addressed this you are assuming more for this to be the case

and like i tell it's like extremely inconsistent with his other feat and his doubling himself should still be not enough.
why tho? if you will bring up the meteor thing it was never stated to be his max and we dk the ap for that thing

You simply say that the character imagines and becomes real. Now you are saying that you will not be here. Do you have any proof that the evidence against this is that they are not at the size of the real star?
I litteraly tell that for how much i remeber about the thing it's the one that have make the argument that need to prove that

As far as I remember u just need to know if the stars are real their size would not really matter unless it is a sun or something like that

As far as I remember u just need to know if the stars are real their size would not really matter unless it is a sun or something like that
I don't really on how this would not matter this the tier of the dimmension is based of that but well like i tell just try it not like you guy will lose something

Lol at using Tokinada’s info about the Reio. The fake info given to the seiretei and not the real one ichibei told Zero Squad. He can't because the official translations comes out this year.

Arrow is made of Yhwach’s own power
Quincy can't use reiatsu (energy) in their veins defensively when they are on the offensive. Quilge and Urahara talked about this at the beginning of the arc. That is why the arrow can hit Yhwach.

the arrow argument is stupid even if yhwach was high 6A the arrow shouldnt hurt him too with that logic
as they dont want to use pis the only explanation i can think of rn would be the arrow ignores durability

He was not even physical at the time they used the arrow on him btw

"Non-corporeal (After resurrecting himself, Yhwach became a mass of spiritual energy)"

the arrow argument is stupid even if yhwach was high 6A the arrow shouldnt hurt him too with that logic
as they dont want to use pis the only explanation i can think of rn would be the arrow ignores durability
Yhwach got the same treatment as Quilge. Uryu didn't penetrated through Yhwach’s level of tier. The arrow (Yhwach’s own power) didn't made contact with Yhwach’s reiatsu durability.

UwrwAcl_d.webp

Here are the official color scans:

If you need As Nodt tell me.

Last edited:
The third and final light novel of CFYOW comes out March 2, 2021. This novel contains the chapter where the Soul King creates the realms. Shouldn't we wait for the official translation? At least put the current thread on hold until then. Even if a rule is made for the topic to not be discussed further people will bring up this new translation.

The third and final light novel of CFYOW comes out March 2, 2021. This novel contains the chapter where the Soul King creates the realms. Shouldn't we wait for the official translation? At least put the current thread on hold until then. Even if a rule is made for the topic to not be discussed further people will bring up this new translation.
I suggested waiting until the official translation comes out a while ago, but people didn't seem keen on that.

I'd be more than happy to revert the current upgrades and put the CRT on hold until the official translation comes out.

I suggested waiting until the official translation comes out a while ago, but people didn't seem keen on that.

I'd be more than happy to revert the current upgrades and put the CRT on hold until the official translation comes out.
I assumed that the final novel came out already and it was the reason for the upgrade

Btw u can participate on the thread
We have enough people involved already. There is no need for a 4th wall of text in opposition.

Permission has already been given to a few knowledgeable Bleach members. Have Sigurd pass on anything new he has to say to somebody that's already in the thread.

We have enough people involved already. There is no need for a 4th wall of text in opposition.

Permission has already been given to a few knowledgeable Bleach members. Have Sigurd pass on anything new he has to say to somebody that's already in the thread.
Like AKM sama said, I vouch for sigurd to comment as he is also a very knowledgeable memeber of bleach

I mean when you have 5-6 other guys to talk to/deliberate with, it shouldn’t be a big deal honestly now that I think about it.

It helps cut down on clutter I assume since that was big problem with the last thread, it cluttered up much too fast.

Back