• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

yeah this is directly part of what they've said about it
By the way, since a bunch of people both here and outside of the wiki expressed some confusion as to what exactly this thread's proposal is, I'll say this just for clarity's sake: We are not changing the actual definition of Low 2-C, just applying some stricter standards so characters have to meet the actual requirement to qualify for it, that being destroying all of spacetime, and thus the entire universe across past, present and future. So, if you destroy the universe, but there is no evidence that it was destroyed across past and future, then you are not Low 2-C.

3-A will remain unchanged, too, since the original post was written under the idea that you can destroy spacetime at a single point in time, which is just completely wrong and born from a misdirection: A single point in time isn't 4-D, it's a 3-dimensional cross-section of the larger 4-dimensional structure of spacetime, basically a static snapshot of the universe at a single point of no time. Likewise, destroying space and matter would cause time to stop existing, yes, but this would be more of a chain reaction than an actual feat: Low 2-C is explicitly about directly destroying the spacetime continuum.

You know what’s funny about this scan here? It’s Tokinada’s father explaining things to him. And if you read the next 2 pages he discovers everything his father told him was lie to hide the greatest sin of all.
“a cipher text carved into a stone monument, felt certain.
“Can…can this really be?! It is just as I imagined. No, it’s even more than I imagined!”
His family truly was made up of hopeless villains who were not even worth despising.
“We record the crimes of our ancestors here.”
After he had read the totality of the cipher text that began with that preamble, he sliced it apart with his own zanpaku-to.
“Guh ha ha ha…ha ha ha ha ha! I see… These are the dark innards of the Soul Society—and of the Tsunayashiro family!”
After he had laughed for some time, the man said to himself, “I never would have thought they would leave behind a monument like this. Was it so they would not forget their own sin? No, they likely left it behind as some sort of threat to the other clans. Oh, yes! It is exactly as I expected! It’s proof that the world works just the way I had guessed!”
The world was rotten, just as he had suspected, and it was even less salvageable than anyone could have imagined. With that truth before him, the man who had[…]”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 2
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

“After the man had laughed for some time, thinking of what he could do because of that, he resolved himself.
If the world is duplicitous, then I should be duplicitous as well.
The Tsunayashiro family, which exists for nothing more than the sake of being despicable, ends here.
What meaning is there in an evil that exists only to be looked down upon and despised? It was all a fraud.
What am I to do if I am unable to go along with the lie?
Ahh, I will sing to the tune of my passions as my heart desires.
I may be destroyed by the Quincies, squashed by the Hollows, or sabotaged by my own hubris.
If the final days of the Soul Society are upon us, then I vow to bring about evil until that day.
There will be no necessary evils. My malice will be entirely needless as I laugh at this world!
What a joyous day!
The Soul Society’s history has validated that my malice is just!
The man, his soul etched in this way, left the hidden archives behind, his smile transforming into something wicked. The events of the day had given the man a[…]”

Excerpt From
Bleach: Can’t Fear Your Own World, Vol. 2
Tite Kubo, Ryohgo Narita
This material may be protected by copyright.

You know what’s funny about this scan here? It’s Tokinada’s father explaining things to him. And if you read the next 2 pages he discovers everything his father told him was lie to hide the greatest sin of all.
Literally in the same scan it states that the boy accepted the answer of the elders even though his instinct said they were lies.

They are also hype squading your characteristic brazen way of speech. They basically just said you argue what they argue as well.

Can someone tell me why the **** I’m getting messages about the Bleach upgrade CRT being toxic and that “we” overwhelmed the Staff with numbers?

Someone care to explain why despite the thread ending with “wow this was pretty civil” we have people going around and spreading the notion that it was toxic?

Maybe Damage would like to explain why he’s spewing shit like “I can’t respect any wiki that drowns out staff with numbers”? If you had a ******* problem you mention it in the thread, but in case you need a reminder you agreed to the upgrade. What a ******* joke this is, even Matt conceded to 3-A in thread. I didn’t have an issue with a downgrade thread being made, but seeing people go around and push the agenda that we regulars “bullied” the staff into submission really pisses me off. It is no one’s but your own fault that it got accepted, if you disagreed you should’ve never conceded the points. Damage you okayed the ratings and unlocked the profiles, I know you have no problem disagreeing with the majority, so stop playing the “regular members attacked the staff with numbers” card.

I wasn’t going to comment on the “we’re afraid of large numbers of people” thing the staff were pushing, but after getting sent comments and screenshots from multiple people it really just grinds my gears. The only reason you all push that victim narrative is to justify staff only, but why the **** do you need to justify it at all, you’re staff do whatever you want. Making false accusations is just scummy and makes you look like shit.

If it were truly about numbers than you would’ve called in more staff in the original thread. That’s on you, the staff, as moderators of the thread to ensure shit like proper staff representation. It’s certainly not the regular members job, so stop pushing the blame on us.

Messages from whom?

Also, I agree, it was pretty silly for Damage to say that when it's common knowledge that things only get accepted with staff agreeing to it, meaning, it doesn't matter how many regular members support something, if it gets accepted, that's on the staff that accepted it.

Anyway, you might want to edit your post and remove the hostile stuff, staff members will probably use any reason they can find to ban you at this point, so better to not give them a reason to.

Last edited:
Funnily enough, I was going to put whom when I wrote it, but my brain sort of melted and I decided to go with who instead.

But thanks.
No problem.

You only use Who in the Nominative case (I.e. Who is this?)

But in the other cases, like Genitive (of x) or Dative (To/from x), it is always whom.

Back