• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

One person saying something doesn't make it correct

On another note, am I the only one who sometimes doesn't get notifications for followed threads? The past 4 or 5 messages didn't actually give a notification.
I don't get notifications if I have the website open in another tab.

I meant just because M11UTD said Reiatsu scales to stats doesn't make it correct.

Also I'm pretty sure he's saying that in relation to Yhwach, which would be a special case anyway since Quincy use Blut.

"to a person watching, it was as if the surrounding time stopped"

These are key words that tell you that it isn’t literal.

"to a person watching, it was as if the surrounding time stopped"

These are key words that tell you that it isn’t literal.
Not that I'm advocating for it, but seeing how Hikone can't actually stop time, the "as if" could just mean that, Hikone moves so fast time might as well be stopped but it isn't actually stopped.

Not that I'm advocating for it, but seeing how Hikone can't actually stop time, the "as if" could just mean that, Hikone moves so fast time might as well be stopped but it isn't actually stopped.
Considering he is a transcendental being, it makes sense he is so fast that relative to others, he moves instantly.

especially if he’s around butterflyzen levels of strength, if not higher.

Yeah after all the narrator draws attention to the fact that Hikone is a threat that only Kenpachi, Ichigo, and Aizen could comfortably deal with. Hikone is likely within the top 10 strongest and fastest characters in Bleach.

banner_image_924c9.png

Nope. Not even gonna try that shit. I'm sick of BBS's mercenary tactics. Jesus **** it's complete hassle to get that many orbs like holy shit.

Ehh nobody uses that small planet level calc, its only supporting feats
For the rest just scales them to arrancar arc.

So is somebody going to make a calc to replace the one that was just removed? And is speed of sound being used?

Sigurd brought up good points for using sound as travel speed, and Apple (I think it was Apple) brought up good points for using lightning as travel speed.

Personally, lightning seems more than fair considering how extremely casual Ichigo was with the femritters. (14652000 km)

Honestly considering how Ichigo earlier in the series ran on an treadmill for like a week and later fought Tensa Zangetsu/White for 3 months, it's pretty fair to assume Ichigo would be going at top speeds for just a mere 9 hours. Albeit that's calc stacking I'm pretty sure. (~11AU for any curious using Ichigo's current speed rating)

Last edited:
Honestly considering how Ichigo earlier in the series ran on an treadmill for like a week and later fought Tensa Zangetsu/White for 3 months, it's pretty fair to assume Ichigo would be going at top speeds for just a mere 9 hours. Albeit that's calc stacking I'm pretty sure. (~11AU for any curious using Ichigo's current speed rating)
I can see the future, so bookmark this reply.

"Using a characters speed to get a distance to use for other characters speed feats will be label as calc stacking."

We can never use the distance for a calc ever again.

Came back and found the thread closed...

Can someone remind me exactly how relevant this calc is to the character stats? Because iirc:
Mimihagi would scale above Renji anyway.
Auswählen and the death beam would just scale to Ywhach's attack speed, since they are his attacks. Lilotto would very minimally scale to this, (and since she was already Rel with an extremely lowballed calc, this shouldn't be a issue)

They are supporting feats, anyway looking back at some of the profiles
I say some of their reasoning are terrible:
>>Mimihagi previous speed:
Speed: FTL (Easily traveled to the Soul King Palace in mere moments. One of the fastest beings seen in the series so far)
His reasoning are linked to Rel calc while claiming its FTL?
>>Yamamoto: Continent level+ with Bankai (Would have destroyed Soul Society, stated by Yhwach that he is the only person that can control the power of Yamamoto's Bankai). Again his reasoning are linked to Continent level calc while claiming its Continent level+.
I understand it's scaling from Gremmy but no where it mentions that on his page. Now lets look at Yhwach Page:
>>Yhwach: Attack Potency: Continent level+ (Far superior to Gremmy Thoumeaux)
Fair enough, his Continent level+ is from him superior to Gremmy, lets see Gremmy profiles
>>Gremmy: Attack Potency: Large Country level (Is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and is only below Yhwach)
???
I will probably find more of this if I look a little deeper, normally this won't be much of an issue for me because this only require simple fix..
Except when all profiles are locked..

I feel like I remember there being a thread about fixing Bleach's scaling chain, but I could be mistaken.
What I was getting at though, is that the SKP distance has been reduced to a supporting role once Renji got his FTL calc

They are supporting feats, anyway looking back at some of the profiles
I say some of their reasoning are terrible:
>>Mimihagi previous speed:
Speed: FTL (Easily traveled to the Soul King Palace in mere moments. One of the fastest beings seen in the series so far)
His reasoning are linked to Rel calc while claiming its FTL?
>>Yamamoto: Continent level+ with Bankai (Would have destroyed Soul Society, stated by Yhwach that he is the only person that can control the power of Yamamoto's Bankai). Again his reasoning are linked to Continent level calc while claiming its Continent level+.
I understand it's scaling from Gremmy but no where it mentions that on his page. Now lets look at Yhwach Page:
>>Yhwach: Attack Potency: Continent level+ (Far superior to Gremmy Thoumeaux)
Fair enough, his Continent level+ is from him superior to Gremmy, lets see Gremmy profiles
>>Gremmy: Attack Potency: Large Country level (Is stated to be the strongest Sternritter and is only below Yhwach)
???
I will probably find more of this if I look a little deeper, normally this won't be much of an issue for me because this only require simple fix..
Except when all profiles are locked..
Wasn't Yhwach like...Kinda Upscaling thanks to how lazy he is with sleeping and collecting souls? (Or something, pretty sure it involved absorbing the power of the dead Quincy every time he slept or something, so he gets stronger by literally doing nothing)

I'm talking with some staff members about the feat and I'm open to re-calcing it using the speed of sound as Ichigo's travel speed value. I can't promise this is what we'll definitely use but we can at least discuss it and evaluate it.

SOS sounds bad and inaccurate to use given that ichigo has shown and is known to be faster than lightning already and by that point too more than anything imo

Can’t wait for the shit storm that will be the upgrade to lifting the Seretei calc post distance revision

Back