• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He just said he didn't insult your english skills, but i have the scans

It's just so laughably [Redacted for attacking the credibility of Deagonx] that he tries to say he didn't make multiple insults to me such as calling my arguments Temper tantrums and such.

You can critique my conduct here sure, but Deagon's attempts to minimize any culpability he has for the shitstorm that happened here is just intellectually [Redacted for attacking the credibility of Deagonx].

@LordGinSama i see you are getting a Delete Crush GG in RVT, comments were restored but deleted again.
:skulltroll:

It's just so laughably [Redacted for attacking the credibility of Deagonx] that he tries to say he didn't make multiple insults to me such as calling my arguments Temper tantrums and such.

You can critique my conduct here sure, but Deagon's attempts to minimize any culpability he has for the shitstorm that happened here is just intellectually [Redacted for attacking the credibility of Deagonx].
The best we can say is "hyperbole", we've been through these things so many times that I've lost count.

@LordGinSama i see you are getting a Delete Crush GG in RVT, comments were restored but deleted again.
:skulltroll:
Because some people lack reading comprehension to be frank. Non staff are allowed to comment there so long as it has relevant information, which mine does but whatever.

Not gonna fuss about it since people can see that's just an abuse of power on a certain thread mod's end.

Bruh they erased my post providing context

As Deagonx said,
"Non staff are allowed to comment here for the purposes of making a report, responding to one, or providing clarifying information or context. It isn't allowed for non staff to interject simply to offer their opinion on an ongoing RVR matter."
I will leave these scans here for context.

I think it was him

All you did was post screenshots of the discussion I linked in the original report. So, yes.
I posted screenshots of things you omitted when you said this
I'll also clarify for others, I didn't say this. The discussion revolved around explaining the difference between two words, and I said "I don't want to be your English teacher" with regard to continually explaining what the word meant. Not "you don't know English."
Respectfully

Your opinion on the report isn't relevant information.
That's completely relevant information.

It's literal immaturity at it's finest Deagonx. If you have a consistent problem with a user then the best and easiest solution is to avoid them. Simple as that, but I suppose that'd be asking too much from you.

Bloody hell, every time you guys interact with one another it's the same shit and to be frank everyone is getting tired of dealing with the both of you on a weekly basis.

That's completely relevant information.
No it isn't, you aren't a member of staff.

If you have a consistent problem with a user then the best and easiest solution is to avoid them.
Arcker is free to refrain from responding to me if he feels inclined. If he does choose to engage with me he simply has to ensure he does so whilst abiding with the rules, and then there's no issue.

Dude, be careful; you are going to get reported next.
Nothing I said was reportable.
No it isn't, you aren't a member of staff.
Cool and you aren't an Administrator yet you have a habit of enforcing things as if you are. Once the comment was restored by a staff member, you deleted them again. So I suppose the only staff member that decides if a comment is relevant or irrelevant is you now? Is that the implication?
Arcker is free to refrain from responding to me if he feels inclined. If he does choose to engage with me he simply has to ensure he does so whilst abiding with the rules, and then there's no issue.
It's not just him, that's the issue. It's the both of you. Just saying it's annoying to see a CRT and instead of arguments it's just you and him beefing.

Cool and you aren't an Administrator yet you have a habit of enforcing things as if you are. Once the comment was restored by a staff member, you deleted them again. So I suppose the only staff member that decides if a comment is relevant or irrelevant is you now? Is that the implication?
No. I asked three admins privately who affirmed by decision. Crab, Agnaa, and Mav.

Can yall hop off the general thread 😭 if yall wanna debate about RVR stuff do it on a message wall ffs
I was about to say the same thing but a lot less nice, the matter has been concluded in the RVR, it doesn’t need to be continued here. Take it to your walls if you really want to keep debating, but stop clogging this thread with it.

Back