• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Bleach Fans complaining about tiers for 1 second even though it's been made clear revisions are happening.
It'S Over It'S Joever GIF - It's over It's joever It's - Discover & Share  GIFs

Last edited:
Some hot takes for the scaling: (I don’t necessarily believe that but it can be argued)

• Top 2 espada > Tosen, Gin (Aizen didn’t want to kill Tosen over espada because he is only friend not because he is strong)
  • FTK shunsui > gin
  • Aizen > Urahara

Some hot takes for the scaling: (I don’t necessarily believe that but it can be argued)

• Top 2 espada > Tosen, Gin (Aizen didn’t want to kill Tosen over espada because he is only friend not because he is strong)
  • FTK shunsui > gin
  • Aizen > Urahara
My hot takes (Just my own headcanon)

• Unohana > Base Aizen and Yamamoto
  • Shunsui = Urahara
  • Top 4 Espada > Tosen and Gin

My hot takes (Just my own headcanon)

• Unohana > Base Aizen and Yamamoto
  • Shunsui = Urahara
  • Top 4 Espada > Tosen and Gin
Only thing I can agree is top 4 Espadas > Tosen. Gin has much more better feats and obviously he should scale way above them.
About your Shunsui = Urahara ( if we just go by hax i would say Shunsui > Urahara. But statement and feats puts Urahara > Shunsui in general)

Capability specifically refers to strength in that instance.
Yea but my point is, people who dont fight, technically never lost. The espada are taking Ls left and right thus a disappointment meanwhile Tosen is chillin on sidelines. Yet the moment he fought he got folded. Its like that thing where people who dont fight never really lost. At most i see tosen r1 ulquiorra level Gin should be able to beat them though. Struggling with Komamura and shikai hisagi is an automatic downgrade to me. At least Harribel took on Toshiro, Hiyori, and Lisa

How many times do I have to tell you the verse is undergoing revisions 😭 yes his page is going to change, I'm going through low SS arc tier characters atm with some new calcs courtesy of clover
Why remove the proof of his durability though. Wouldn't it be better to leave it there and then just instantly replace it with the calculations with one edit?

You're so ******* goofy.

Find help.
Cope you just a gin meat gobbler. It's was stated the top 4 espada which are vasto lordes all surpassed the captains of the G13. That's why it took more than one captain to beat them even in cfyow barrgan still slams most of the captains

Gin is just a mid ranked captain stop gassing him

Cope you just a gin meat gobbler. It's was stated the top 4 espada which are vasto lordes all surpassed the captains of the G13. That's why it took more than one captain to beat them even in cfyow barrgan still slams most of the captains
Was Gin at that point a captain 🤔

Only the top 4 espada were vasto lorde? I don't recall that tbh

I thought Harribel, Nel, Barragan and Starrk were the only Vasto Lordes. There's Yammy but literally no one cares about him

Btw that statement is from Toshiro iirc, which I think he said if Aizen had 10 vasto lordes, which imply all the espadas.

But anyways Shunsui said during Safwy that it doesn't matter because you might beat a vasto lorde and lose to a adjuchas so these ranks don't really matter

Back