• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

I thought Harribel, Nel, Barragan and Starrk were the only Vasto Lordes. There's Yammy but literally no one cares about him
73i8nvxlkq891.jpg

Ulq is a vasto lorde he's even shown here

I kind of unironically wouldn't complain if Yammy being said to be the strongest espada was accepted as plot induced stupidity

Couldn’t age away Jakuho Raikoben at range and you think Yammy ain’t gonna clear it with a Cero? Lol
I think that a beam is different from a bomb, yes. I also think that the guy who had trouble keeping up with pre-TYBW Eyepatch Kenpachi would lose to the guy who can stop your limbs from functioning just by tapping them

Espada are stated to be ranked in accordance to their power in both the databooks and the manga. And Aizen personally gives them the ranks so unless you think Aizen is dumb as hell then you got no point.

Anyways, someone's gotta make The Espada vs 10 Soldat battle. See how it goes.

Espada are stated to be ranked in accordance to their power in both the databooks and the manga. And Aizen personally gives them the ranks so unless you think Aizen is dumb as hell then you got no point.

Anyways, someone's gotta make The Espada vs 10 Soldat battle. See how it goes.
You could argue Ulquiorra rank as a sly one Meaning he knows about SE but pretends he doesnt thus 4

The Espadas are powerful by Ranking 9-0. Yammy was the 10th Espada but his rank tattoo later changed to 0 after his transformation. Ulquiorra despite his Segunda Etapa his rank tattoo didn't change like Yammy.

No if the captains didn't get help from ichigo and the vizards the espada would have washed
Kuruyashiki killed a vasto lorde.

The lore changed, it's more of the idea that even if u can beat a vasto lorde, even an adjustable could kill you, kuruyashiki says this himself.lojz m.m.2mmww9--99- 3m. Dm mdm

I think that a beam is different from a bomb, yes.
You know that Ceros blow up, right? What am I saying? Of course you don’t. You think Yammy doesn’t clown on Barragan or Ulq.
I also think that the guy who had trouble keeping up with pre-TYBW Eyepatch Kenpachi would lose to the guy who can stop your limbs from functioning just by tapping them
And Kenny drops Barragan on his neck too, what’s your point? Kenny > Yammy isn’t a counter to Yammy > Barragan when Kenny > Barragan.

That makes no sense when the stairs don't go all the way, is just Kirinji trying to troll Ichigo.
Ichigo was going to take the stairs at first which would take a week and If he hurried it would take 12 hours. Without the stairs ichigo only took 9 hours. So tbh the stairs don't make much of a difference

Back