• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

no use, you can put an official statement of the kubo, saying that it means a universe, that the haters will still continue to deny (they will invent some kind of excuse, the most ridiculous)

I did a calc for Senna pushing away the planets for any curious: https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Arc7Kuroi/Recalc_of_Senna_pushing_away_Planets

Logic being:
  1. We know how far they were apart before Senna using the Blanks stopped their collision.
  2. The apparent motion would be Senna halts their movements -> planets are for a 'dt' slice of time still -> Senna pushes them away.
  3. This would mean Senna overcame the GPE between the planets at said distance.
I didn't like that we hadn't had a recalc of the Senna moving them away feat so there y'all go. The only assumption for this calc is that the planets experience continuous motion (meaning if you graphed their positions as a function of time the graph would be smooth with no discontinuities), which makes the most sense anyhow.

Someone should post that the world modification is unrelated to Allmighty, since Ywach was doing that with reiatsu alone.

There's also that maintaining the balance is a casual nearly subconscious use of reiatsu and something like immediately stoping a universal wide quake is still beyond galaxy level.

I don’t understand how The Almighty is somehow a hax only technique now that gives no increase to statistics.

None of the abilities Yhwach has allows him to do what is being argued. It’s only Power Null, Fate Manipulation, Precog, and some other things that work together with those abilities.

Aa for the Soul King the Almoghty only acted as a catalyst to perform said feats which include world creation, and world separation. How is this not related to his actual power?

According to the new stabilization criteria, wouldn't Bleach's feat be comparable at least to the "dimensional earthquake"? Even if the destruction is not instantaneous, the 'dimensional earthquake' certainly is, it starts as soon as Soul King dies.

Kirito is currently 4-A for 'rocking the Milky Way' on this site. If we use the same method for Bleach assuming the observable universe size, we would have results between 3-C and 3-B.

According to the new stabilization criteria, wouldn't Bleach's feat be comparable at least to the "dimensional earthquake"? Even if the destruction is not instantaneous, the 'dimensional earthquake' certainly is, it starts as soon as Soul King dies.

Kirito is currently 4-A for 'rocking the Milky Way' on this site. If we use the same method for Bleach assuming the observable universe size, we would have results between 3-C and 3-B.
it is being revised rn

my-image14.png

"Because if the Reiatsu is Low 2-C, and Yhwach became a mass of said Low 2-C spiritual energy, the arrow even being in its general vicinity wouldve been destroyed by the sheer force of it."

Guys but he is serious or what? no one noticed how much he overthink on everything to find an anti-feat when it does not even exist, what in the world he is writing, his fanfiction? he just made up everything from nothing to try to deny the evidences

If they really changing the requirements for tier 2, wouldn’t Hellverse go at the top since Hell would be a bigger universal realm than the rest combined and Ichigo scales far above destroying it.

As for the downgrade thread, if people really wanna say Almighty is the only thing that scales to to the destruction and creation of the cosmology, Zangetsu tanked the Almighty multiple times and Yhwach’s barehand could catch and break the same outer shell that survived the Almighty. Yhwach even acknowledges that Zangetsu tanked his Almighty so regardless, the god tiers will scale in their AP and dura.

"Because if the Reiatsu is Low 2-C, and Yhwach became a mass of said Low 2-C spiritual energy, the arrow even being in its general vicinity wouldve been destroyed by the sheer force of it."

Guys but he is serious or what? no one noticed how much he overthink on everything to find an anti-feat when it does not even exist, what in the world he is writing, his fanfiction? he just made up everything from nothing to try to deny the evidences
Yeah, I've noticed that too. The Arrow's inate properties were to null Yhwach's power, so why would it be affected by his Reiatsu?

Yeah, I've noticed that too. The Arrow's inate properties were to null Yhwach's power, so why would it be affected by his Reiatsu?
its not even just that. It's just the amount of nitpicking and overthinking on every single scan. those arguments are extremely bad and fallacious.

@Damage3245 Yhwach is not the same, he had a body until his "death", he literally resurrected from a black mass of energy with no solid body, and was changing the form and manipulating it.
It is not solid, the arrow simply engulfed on his own body, and beside that, the arrow was infused with his own auswhalen/blood. There is no anti-feat, that was literally something created by the mangaka using the weakness of Quincy to stop him. Isnt that obvious? How you guys are really using it as an argument.

Last edited:
the still silver argument is stupid either way
i think i saw someone say we dont have it accepted as 3A/low 2C and it penetrating yhwach would make yhwach's rating sus, us having it accepted or not doesnt mean shit the only it means is that the still silver should be rated higher and its rating is ******* wrong it has no anti feats how is it an anti feat for yhwach?

Using something that is supposed to be the weakness of someone to downgrade is probably one of the dumbest arguments I've seen.

the previous thread was done point by point which is why many people at the end were surprised about how well it went
it was more organized its far better than spamming walls of texts and going in circles as some points can be missed due to long replies
idk why they want to choose the harder way for both sides lol

ganju's word is unreliable, crt also gives evidence that arc is reliable, instead of giving arguments against it, they say `` issue a collective argument

It's 4 on 1 against Arc now lol, another members should be allowed to comment if this keeps up.
It isn't 4 on 1. Not everyone there is arguing against Arc, as some are just commenting. Kukui is still the main person arguing against Arc.

It isn't 4 on 1. Not everyone there is arguing against Arc, as some are just commenting. Kukui is still the main person arguing against Arc.

Can I post there too? Seeing as I have actually read the other canon novel too?

There's also the fact Kukuio is arguing my points too so I must answer that.

If Kukui is the main person I'm arguing then I'd appreciate if staff wouldn't interject on "I don't like going point by point". If this is supposed to be me vs Kukui then all staff needs to do is answer us when we say do you agree with x point.

@Arc7Kuroi
it's just you use the same sick logic against them, if the statements of ganju are not valid, the statements of zetsu are worth much less (and I could quote a lot more verses here) but of course with the verses they like, it It is not valid.

@Arc7Kuroi
it's just you use the same sick logic against them, if the statements of ganju are not valid, the statements of zetsu are worth much less (and I could quote a lot more verses here) but of course with the verses they like, it It is not valid.
Different verses, different justifications on statements.
We have criteria on valid statements fyi

Back