• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

What makes him solar system level? There was at least one galaxy and potentially even a couple in the space he created.
Well his profile says he's High 6-A but I think he's 4-A to 3-B. Anything he makes becomes real and he's much more powerful than Kenpachi and Gerard, but he loses because he's just mentally unstable and bad at fighting people

He literally put the 50x eyepatch nerf into the revision
Not a 50x multiplier tho. That number only applies to SAFWY since the eyepatch consumes a fixed amount of reiatsu.

If Kenny = 100 and the eyepatch eats 90 reiatsu, taking it off technically does make Kenny x10 stronger but if he trains and becomes 200, it still only eats 90 reiatsu.

If Kenny = 100 and the eyepatch eats 90 reiatsu, taking it off technically does make Kenny x10 stronger but if he trains and becomes 200, it still only eats 90 reiatsu.
ah, damn, never thought about it that way. I just speculated that cause Kenny's eyepatch still nerfs him significantly from the SS to the HM arc, despite being a lot stronger

Not a 50x multiplier tho. That number only applies to SAFWY since the eyepatch consumes a fixed amount of reiatsu.

I don't remember, but does Kenpachi get a more potent eyepatch in CFYOW? Because otherwise that line of logic could create issues given that his eyepatch is still treated as a noteworthy amp in CFYOW.

I don't remember, but does Kenpachi get a more potent eyepatch in CFYOW? Because otherwise that line of logic could create issues given that his eyepatch is still treated as a noteworthy amp in CFYOW.
I think Arc treated the eyepatch as a fixed ammount of nerf , not a multiplicative nerf. So if Kenny get stronger since SAFWY , the eyepatch will restrict him less than previously. At least that how i understood it.

No, selling fireworks 😭 since maryland, Virginia, and New York all don’t allow you to legally sell fireworks, everyone piles into Pennsylvania to by fireworks, so we stay open 8am until anywhere from 1 am to 3 am for a week
It’s really good and quick money, that’s why I do it
Arc and fellow employee selling fireworks, circa July 4, 2023
images

Back