• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

hill level
Whenever I hear the word "Hill Level" Butterfly Aizen and Dangai Ichigo, i would like:
Aizen and Ichigo at their peak at that moment, Kenpachi can oneshot a meteorite that could destroy the Serirete, which they (The Downplayers) will agree is more impressive than the hill level.
I will then ask them
If Kenpachi is continental

Transcendent Aizen and Ichigo are hill level.

Kenpachi is more powerful than Aizen and Ichigo.

They will start realizing their blunder and call Ichigo, Aizen and entire Bleach plot armor so that they can get run away.

Whenever I hear the word "Hill Level" Butterfly Aizen and Dangai Ichigo, i would like:
Aizen and Ichigo at their peak at that moment, Kenpachi can oneshot a meteorite that could destroy the Serirete, which they (The Downplayers) will agree is more impressive than the hill level.
I will then ask them

They will start realizing their blunder and call Ichigo, Aizen and entire Bleach plot armor so that they can get run away.
This reminds me of a YouTube video i saw stating that Shunshi can beat Ichigo just because he has a broken Bankai abilities.

I will then ask them

Dangai Ichigo casually destroyed mountains with only sword swings. Wouldn't he be higher with Getsuga and final Getsuga then

Hill level Aizen was always a fun meme ngl
It's like when in late Db super golden Frieza made a huge deal of a planet bursting attack when he's supposed to be quadrillions of time stronger.
Power scaling aside I hope Kubo made hogyoku Aizen feel more god like

Hill level Aizen was always a fun meme ngl
It's like when in late Db super golden Frieza made a huge deal of a planet bursting attack when he's supposed to be quadrillions of time stronger.
Power scaling aside I hope Kubo made hogyoku Aizen feel more god like
Worse Omega shenron had city level hype

Ehh off gurad attacks aren't valid blute was off and he was fatigued.
Prove Blut vene was off, most of the time Blut vene is on and we don’t see it unless the anime or manga decides to show it directly. Fake Yhwach had blut vene on to not die instantly from Yamma’s bankai and we didn’t see Blut vene during the whole animation fight. We just didn’t see it.

Prove Blut vene was off, most of the time Blut vene is on and we don’t see it unless the anime or manga decides to show it directly. Fake Yhwach had blut vene on to not die instantly from Yamma’s bankai and we didn’t see Blut vene during the whole animation fight. We just didn’t see it.
Even if it was on, Quilge had just gotten done being clowned on by Ichigo and having a hole put through his chest by Kisuke. He was literally only standing by using Ransotengei, meaning if he wasn’t using it he would’ve been just stuck laying on the ground. So Blut being active or not hardly matters at that moment

Even if it was on, Quilge had just gotten done being clowned on by Ichigo and having a hole put through his chest by Kisuke. He was literally only standing by using Ransotengei, meaning if he wasn’t using it he would’ve been just stuck laying on the ground. So Blut being active or not hardly matters at that moment
None of that matters. Uryu almost killed Mayuri and destroyed his bankai using Ransotengei. Is a technically that allows you to move your body like a puppet. Nothing else. Blut vene been activated means his blut arterie reishi which is stronger than his normal AP went into his Durability making his durability higher than his normal durability and equal to his AP+.

I could see Gin becoming Kenpachi's or Adult Toshiro's level in tybw, he had so much potential as its stated that he was a prodigy like Toshiro, but yeah he didn't reach that level sadly

Knowing Shunsui character I can't imagine him training & getting stronger. Beside there is no indication. Though Lille & other elites still Outhaxes Stark.
Bro. you think he did so ******* well against Lille by just trying harder? He was given a high high high diff fight against Starrk, then loses blatantly against Robert Accutrone. After that, and a training time skip where it's stated that every captain trains, he fights and beats someone who's blatantly stated to be one of the strongest quincies.

He couldn't have done that in FKT

Considering it seemed like a casual slice split him in half and made him explode and blitzing Kisuke im not convinced caught off guard matters too much there
Kisuke is literally a Base Aizen tier, who ******* ANNIHILATES any espada. TYBW GRIMMJOW <= CFYOW Grimmjow who's not even above Yammy and shit.

Grimmjow doing shit to an exhausted ******* Kisuke isn't scaling him to Kisuke, especially when Grimmjow has blatant scaling below Kisuke.

Gin is wanked
Nah, Gin is a god

Bro. you think he did so ******* well against Lille by just trying harder? He was given a high high high diff fight against Starrk, then loses blatantly against Robert Accutrone. After that, and a training time skip where it's stated that every captain trains, he fights and beats someone who's blatantly stated to be one of the strongest quincies.

Starrk was fatigued dued fought like 4 captains. Shunsui didn't scale to starrk at that time

He didn't lost against Robert. It's just Kubo forgot to explain how Robert Sneaked into Shunsui Blind Spot. Also second time was off guard because Shunsui got shocked because of Yamas Death

Also we should look at How Shunsui and Ukitake had to team up against Stark then 2 more captains. Beside only character who armed Stark was Shikai Shunsui.

Also we shouldn't forget Shunsui was about to use BanKai and Ukitake stopped him and started to assist Shunsui. Also Stark Ceros and Sword did hurt Shunsui. His AP scales to Shikai Shunsui for sure.

I am not saying Stark fully scales to Lille but atmost he should scale to Lille
where is it stated? Cause what we have is that the wolves are the ability ranked at #1. It would be beyond weird if the wolves were below respira yet where ranked #1
My bad. I mis read the scans. It stated SAFWY kenpachi is durability is above Stark Wolves. I thought it was refering to Barragan. Now that I cross checked yeah it's never stated. So technically Stark fangs may Pierce Barragan Curse.

Kisuke is literally a Base Aizen tier, who ******* ANNIHILATES any espada.
I'm not one of those people whom finds Base Aizen impressive. Nor Shikai Yama. Yama is already down bad since its implied Shunsui and Jushiro working together can be a match for him way early in the series.. That same Shunsui should be a Starrk victim at that point in the series and even implied Chad can severely wound him. I even put Unohana above Base Aizen and Yama since she said the only person stronger than her is Kenpachi, which most likely refers to raw power and not overall capabilities like shikai, bankai etc esp since it would make sense if physicals were implied.

I actually do put Grimmjow above Base Aizen Tybw. Same with Nel and Halibel. Anybody whom remotely scales to an elite sternritter i put far above Base Aizen. Which means i think TYBW Kisuke stomps base Aizen for clashing with vollstanding Askin, whom should be far superior to vollstanding Bazz B whom should be superior to Shikai yama if his base form can offset his flames when old man is enraged.

I dont even think Base Aizen can beat Candice since i think Kid Kenpachi/Post Unohana Kenpachi and Unohana > Base Aizen. And Candice waxed a somewhat weakened base Kenpachi and canceled out a getsuga from a mugetsu scaled ichigo with a casual attack of her own and only lost an arm from a more powerful getsuga. Yes he was casual but i still find that more impressive than anything Base Aizen can do

Bambi legit no sold a strike from tengen myio but apparently gin who was feeling like his sword was breaking by fighting hollow Mask ichigo is stronger lol

Eh but "he almost killed Aizen" ☝️🤓
Gin can negate durability with his bankai's cellular destruction can't he?

Gin is one of the characters I love the most, his theme is very good. All that reference to snakes for example about his shedding skin with every person he meets is very well done, I was hoping to see more of him. I think it's impossible for us to see him in the arch of hell, no? I doubt they made a ritual for him

Gin can negate durability with his bankai's cellular destruction can't he?
If he actually cut through yes. But if Quilge can no sell a getsuga tensho at point blank from fullbring shikai ichigo why can't he do the same to Gin ? Like, gin felt like his sword was breaking while clashing with hollow Mask ichigo. And Bambi ate a strike from tengen myio and her only injuries were from her own explosions

Why is Gin said to be at most 6-B anyway? Shouldn't he have already had his bankai unlocked during the SS arc? Wouldn't that make him 6-B and higher with Bankai?

Back