• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Someone lied to you.

But all reishi is is spiritual matter. Reiatsu is your exerted Reiryoku. Reishi = spiritual matter, reiatsu = spiritual pressure, Reiryoku = spiritual energy/power.
I don't think reiastu is reiryoku exerted because reiryoku is actually has a certain color which red for all soul reaper and blue for all quincy. We see reiastu appear in a unique different color for everyone

I don't think reiastu is reiryoku exerted because reiryoku is actually has a certain color which red for all soul reaper and blue for all quincy. We see reiastu appear in a unique different color for everyone
Reiatsu is the exertion of one's reiryoku, think kenpachi's visible aura after taking off his eyepatch vs ichigo

Reikaku are ribbons manifested by one's senses, they're more so a visualization than the actual exertion of reiryoku

Reiatsu is the exertion of one's reiryoku, think kenpachi's visible aura after taking off his eyepatch vs ichigo

Reikaku are ribbons manifested by one's senses, they're more so a visualization than the actual exertion of reiryoku
Disagree.

there are Quincy and uhhhhhh Fullbringer
No it's stated clearly they are manifestations of reiryoku
0035-023.png

Which only appears in 2 colors while spiritual pressure appears in a variety of colors when physically manifested

6A7YBFL_d.webp
Spoilers…. Oh,oh, look who is coming back… 👀 and Boruto can see the future like Momoshiki since last episode, I guess Kishimoto wants his characters to be able to defeat Yhwach no matter what … he may not like Bleack wankers online… wonder if he debates people too.

PoWu38Z_d.webp

@Damage3245 Can you thread ban AppleLord from everything Bleach related.

Thanks in advance if you do.
That’s not how it works. There are rules in VSBW.

1. You don’t get banned for posting on a thread, unless is **** related.

2. You get a warning before been banned.

3. You can’t banned someone from threads without banning them from VSBW in general.

🙄

That’s not how it works. There are rules in VSBW.

1. You don’t get banned for posting on a thread, unless is **** related.

2. You get a warning before been banned.

3. You can’t banned someone from threads without banning them from VSBW in general.

🙄
You definitely ate crayons and sniffed glue at school.

I’m still hella confused on something, did Ichigo actually dematerialize his Zanpakuto in episode 13 or was that just an animator effect? And if so does that mean from then on out he just chooses to keep them materialized?

I’m still hella confused on something, did Ichigo actually dematerialize his Zanpakuto in episode 13 or was that just an animator effect? And if so does that mean from then on out he just chooses to keep them materialized?
it’s a way of showing that Ichigo no longer sees them as external entities and as you can see he fuses with it and matches up with the line “The Blade Is Me”

@Arc, the whole idea of him fusing with it during the final fight is because he summoned the blade he felt the most attachment too right?

Perception yes, reaction not inherently
Doesn't he react to what he sees, analyze and choose? Shouldn't the buddha's brain be processing data, that is, reacting to what it sees logically at infinite speed? When yhwach uses almigtyh, not the speed of being but the speed of using it should be infinite in my opinion.

Doesn't he react to what he sees, analyze and choose? Shouldn't the buddha's brain be processing data, that is, reacting to what it sees logically at infinite speed? When yhwach uses almigtyh, not the speed of being but the speed of using it should be infinite in my opinion.
Reaction speed requires movement, and processing speed isn't a thing, only infinite perception, movement and attack speed can be argued for The Almighty.

Another random question that can probably be answered more in depth at a later date, but is the general consensus that VS is equal to Bankai? Only example I’m gonna say right now is it let Quilge go from being manhandled by FB Shikai Ichigo to being able to keep up/overwhelm him. Would say him tanking his Getsuga is a feat but that could’ve been due to using Blut Vene on top of VS

Shinji had an additional line in the trailer, so the additional fight leads me to believe Shinji may actually do something for once in this arc with either Bazz-B or maybe actually fighting Bambi for a bit.

Regardless, the better discussion is where this cour could potentially end since going by the first cour the second would end right around Chapter 606 which is literally in the middle of Ichibei vs Yhwach. Not really a good spot to end.

Thus, could they actually accelerate the adaption so the 2nd cour ends when Yhwach reveals the Almighty and beats Ichibei? No, they're adding extra stuff as we know so it doesn't seem they could accelerate it.

Thus, I think a proper ending would be around Yhwach's invasion of the SK Palace, which is the end of 587 or the start of 588. However, this is only a 45ish chapter adaption for the 2nd cour as opposed to the 62-3ish adaption of the first cour. It doesn't seem there is a good middle point between 606 and 587 to end, but given we know they're actually adding an additional prolonged fight and possibly other smaller fights (Kubo did mention the Bambies getting more screen time), I'm thinking this cour would end around 588.

Happy New Years as well, hope everyone had a good holiday.

Shinji had an additional line in the trailer, so the additional fight leads me to believe Shinji may actually do something for once in this arc with either Bazz-B or maybe actually fighting Bambi for a bit.

Regardless, the better discussion is where this cour could potentially end since going by the first cour the second would end right around Chapter 606 which is literally in the middle of Ichibei vs Yhwach. Not really a good spot to end.

Thus, could they actually accelerate the adaption so the 2nd cour ends when Yhwach reveals the Almighty and beats Ichibei? No, they're adding extra stuff as we know so it doesn't seem they could accelerate it.

Thus, I think a proper ending would be around Yhwach's invasion of the SK Palace, which is the end of 587 or the start of 588. However, this is only a 45ish chapter adaption for the 2nd cour as opposed to the 62-3ish adaption of the first cour. It doesn't seem there is a good middle point between 606 and 587 to end, but given we know they're actually adding an additional prolonged fight and possibly other smaller fights (Kubo did mention the Bambies getting more screen time), I'm thinking this cour would end around 588.

imo itll be when Yhwach absorbs the Almighty based on his distorted voice at the end of the trailer

imo itll be when Yhwach absorbs the Almighty based on his distorted voice at the end of the trailer
Arc and Imadethis have same avatar pictures

me

Back