• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

oh sorry my bad, it's also because i'm chinese well abc to be exact so i wanted to see if there were any other chinese people on here.

also i feel proud reading every single volume of bleach.
You’re actually the second Chinese person to ask me that because I used to use that signature on discord and one of my classmates asked if I spoke mandarin 😭

You’re actually the second Chinese person to ask me that because I used to use that signature on discord and one of my classmates asked if I spoke mandarin 😭
nani-jjba.gif

alright, I don't want to be the bad guy here, but shouldn't yhwach's perception, reaction and processing speed be infinite? He sees the endless image at the same time, understands all of them, chooses one of them, replaces it with another one and applies it, and this takes 0 seconds. Doesn't this make yhwach detection processing and responsiveness infinite speed?

Morita has basically confirmed that cour 2 is basically much more things that are adapted from the manga than we expect it to be (bleach website interview)
So, rush content, cut content confirmed. Sad news for all of us. Hopefully they cut all the Pepe stuff and we get Cour 3 with extended Squad Zero fights and Cour 4 with 4 full episodes of Yhwach vs everyone using all of his alphabet powers to shut up people once and for all. Maybe Kubo forgot that in the manga and when he was reading it again for the anime new content he was like, “oh, well, shit.. I clapped his booty too soon.”

So, rush content, cut content confirmed. Sad news for all of us. Hopefully they cut all the Pepe stuff and we get Cour 3 with extended Squad Zero fights and Cour 4 with 4 full episodes of Yhwach vs everyone using all of his alphabet powers to shut up people once and for all. Maybe Kubo forgot that in the manga and when he was reading it again for the anime new content he was like, “oh, well, shit.. I clapped his booty too soon.”
Bleach without Pepe sama is nothing, don't you dare anyone cut it 👿

Squad Zero and Yhwach stuff I agree with that, hope it happens 🙃.

Why doesn’t spiritual matter crush people? Is what you’re asking. I mean I guess if you dropped a mountain in SS (which would be made of reishi) on someone it’d crush them.
No why doesn’t the fullbringer Reishi thing cause the aura crush thing like reiastsu? (Someone told me fullbringers and the other kind don’t use reiatsu and Don’t have reiatsu crush)

because using characters like ichigo and others the reiatsu crush thing is a pain in the ass.

Pretty much. Human races don’t exert it as an aoe aura for hundreds of meters minimum passively which is what makes RC turn matches into stomps without appropriate soul hax resist. If they land a hit tho …

So i think i got a good understanding of the bleach power system. But their are still a few things that aren't properly explained.

Reiryoku=spirit energy

reiastu=sspiritual pressure

spirit ribbons=spirit energy that leaks out

spiritual pressure has two forms physical and none physical. When someone uses their spiritual pressure to soul crush and we don't see aura coming from them then they are using non physical spiritual pressure. When we do see a person's aura then their using physical spiritual pressure. Examples are getsuga and ceros which are physical embodiments of sp or when someone flexes their and we see aura.

Spirit ribbons are a bit odd they are intangible and all the are is just spiritual power. So does that mean spiritual power is intangible?

Back