• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Wonder if it means a fight that was off-screened or an entirely new fight that never happened in the manga, hopefully we at least see full fights with the Royal Guard and their Shikai/Bankai abilities.

Wonder if it means a fight that was off-screened or an entirely new fight that never happened in the manga, hopefully we at least see full fights with the Royal Guard and their Shikai/Bankai abilities.
it's definitely approaching toward the entirely new fight as he says it was never in the original

i hope they try to shed more light with ukitake especially since we know what his fate will be at the near ending of the cour

I wanted them to really show them all, and also the zero division bankais or kubo is saving them for the hell arc, which I doubt

i think the best part would be to end it where yhwach absorbs the soul king
That’s too much content to cover. If Kubo plans to expand on the ending, then I would see the 3 season ending at Yhwach absorbing the SK and creating his new world, Warhwelth.

Going off the trailer Apple is probably wrong
Do you have a specific scan you want to share? The audio of Ichigo vs Uryu in the trailer is a bit different from the one in the manga before Yhwach absorbs the Soul King. It could be a new battle and obviously interaction / talk between Uryu and Ichigo. The one in the palace above can be similar with Ichigo still in disbelief or just cut all together.

Do you have a specific scan you want to share? The audio of Ichigo vs Uryu in the trailer is a bit different from the one in the manga before Yhwach absorbs the Soul King. It could be a new battle and obviously interaction / talk between Uryu and Ichigo. The one in the palace above can be similar with Ichigo still in disbelief or just cut all together.
image.png

it's the same one though; also you have to remember that subtitles and manga text are usually not the same

@Arc7Kuroi , when you get the chance to update the calc’s for seireitei’s size, can you also update Yhwach’s lifting the seireitei calc?
Yes I will update the calcs as I revise the verse arc by arc to change their ratings. I’m not going to update ratings twice. I’ll do it all in one swoop, so you’ll have to wait a little bit.

Is there really anything more to revise or add from the arrancar/Fkt arcs, it seems to me they’ve been milked dry.

Fight probably is gonna involve Shinji. Shaz vs Kira is already depicted and detailed in the novel, Hallibel escaping should happen way later iirc at the beginning of cfyow so no.

Fight probably is gonna involve Shinji. Shaz vs Kira is already depicted and detailed in the novel, Hallibel escaping should happen way later iirc at the beginning of cfyow so no.
I hope they still manage to add the fight between Shaz and Kira

Back