• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's not impressive as an AP feat, the anime shows the same thing the manga did, but we have a timeframe of like 3-4 seconds now, so I think I can get a temperature from that.
True, probably will get a Very High Temperature from it.
Did you recently Do a calc based on a Ocean Evaporating?
Idk if it was you, bur we could use that and just insert it here with a timeframe of 3-4 secs.

True, probably will get a Very High Temperature from it.
Did you recently Do a calc based on a Ocean Evaporating?
Idk if it was you, bur we could use that and just insert it here with a timeframe of 3-4 secs.
I did a rough approximation using 10s and got Ichigo to trillions of deg C lel (1 million times hotter than ZnT) but I'm gonna spend a lot more time researching the science before making a solid calc.

I did a rough approximation using 10s and got Ichigo to trillions of deg C lel (1 million times hotter than ZnT) but I'm gonna spend a lot more time researching the science before making a solid calc.
Hmm, it would need an absurd amount of Energy/Heat especially if you factor in the depth of the ocean and the increase of Pressure down there,requiring even more energy.

Hmm, it would need an absurd amount of Energy/Heat especially if you factor in the depth of the ocean and the increase of Pressure down there,requiring even more energy.
the impressiveness comes from evaporating things instantly, like 100 deg C is the boiling point sure, but you can boil pasta for a long time and the water level remains visibly unchanged.

the impressiveness comes from evaporating things instantly, like 100 deg C is the boiling point sure, but you can boil pasta for a long time and the water level remains visibly unchanged.
Ngl if i had to do it, i would just find a Physicist somewhere or search for a group on disc or reddit and ask them,this is way above my Head to do.
I do not envy you 😂

Back