• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Almighty also scale on stats, since it is stated on the manga. so the argument soul king is low 2c only via hax is not an option

It is obvious that who made the thread used reddit as an argument
Where it's tell to scale on stat? I don't remeber this part

"Arc u said u have 6 scaling metas, How this many?"

There are more than 6, there are infinite scaling metas, cause power scaling is completely subjective and every single individual has their own interpretation of the scaling and story

And anyone who disagrees with this is silly, I mean come on, it's all subjective 😅

Even the profile pictures match the colors of the characthers . Amazing .
To further analyze the deep, rich symbolism in Mitch's image. Currently I am up against a staff op -> AKM is Yhwach -> Warren is staff too -> Warren is Zangetsu. It's all coming together (no I'm not calling staff the bad guys this is a joke :p)

Bruh, job obviously just meant in the context of the thread, not as an actual hard work situation, as opposed to a hobby. I thought that was obvious. I mean are you that desperate buddy?

Also how the thread is set up is extremely important to how it goes, just as important as the main topic of the thread. I already explained the issues with the one person set-up and why it hurts the threads, if the thread is inherently innacurate by design, it should be called out as such.
I just retired so I honestly have no stake on the wiki. Consider it a professional courtesy that I'm not ripping into you like wolf through cattle. I'm only here because I saw a problem and I'm trying to course correct.

If you actually cared about keeping 3-A and Low 2-C, stop bitching and counter the arguments on the thread. Prove the staff overlords wrong. I assure you, nobody on the staff save about 2 people gives a rats ass about Bleach as a verse. If you come up with an actually compelling argument, some might be inclined to believe you. What you're doing is toxic and quite frankly is the reason the thread was staff only in the first place.

Last edited:
"Arc u said u have 6 scaling metas, How this many?"

There are more than 6, there are infinite scaling metas, cause power scaling is completely subjective and every single individual has their own interpretation of the scaling and story

And anyone who disagrees with this is silly, I mean come on, it's all subjective 😅
I know that I agree but if someone now say building lvl or Outerversal without any logic I wouldnt consider it I believe behind people's behind Personal opinion people should have some logic, common sense & good Argument

Prove he was. Don't assume.
I do not assume, and I am neither biased as the staffs here.

here you go

He literally became as the mimigahi a black mass of energy with no solid body

and As I said Uryu does not scale either way since is massively weaker than Yhwach, the argument is dumb as all all the arguments made on that post by someone that does not know nothing about the manga.

He was a mass of black goo

Read the manga
Pro tip for winning an argument: Explain why I'm wrong without telling me to refer to the source. I would be more inclined to believe you if I have evidence of what you're claiming.

Pro tip for winning an argument: Explain why I'm wrong without telling me to refer to the source. I would be more inclined to believe you if I have evidence of what you're claiming.
I cant post pics here

Also

"Non-Corporeal (After resurrecting himself, Yhwach became a mass of spiritual energy)"

I know that I agree but if someone now say building lvl or Outerversal without any logic I wouldnt consider it I believe behind people's behind Personal opinion people should have some logic, common sense & good Argument
I don't commonly see or use building or outerversal arguments don't worry lol.

Just wanted to ask, is there any actual argument against Gremmy being High 4-A/3-C other than the "What Gremmy imagines isn't real" thing since CFYOW confirms he created that vaccum of space (and thus everything in it)?

I also think that the whole "creating clones doubles my imagination power" being intepreted as doubling his power literally is kinda weird, it more so feels like he means it doubles his imagination by allowing him to imagine more stuff simultaneosly, which would be a reference to the whole "two heads think better than one" thing

Yeah lol too bad outside of Hell's design and the Ulq fight, Kubo hit us with the "i didnt contribute enough"
Yeah but he was making a bit extra assumption like multi world = multiversal is a fact to him
He was like clearly & definitely that means multiversal while thats wrong its fully vague
If kubo cleared the notion this wouldnt be a trouble

Yeah but he was making a bit extra assumption like multi world = multiversal is a fact to him
He was like clearly & definitely that means multiversal while thats wrong its fully vague
If kubo cleared the notion this wouldnt be a trouble
That came from a scan talking about hell dimention which uses the multiverse theory, we where talking and discussing that a few pages back

Just wanted to ask, is there any actual argument against Gremmy being High 4-A/3-C other than the "What Gremmy imagines isn't real" thing since CFYOW confirms he created that vaccum of space (and thus everything in it)?

I also think that the whole "creating clones doubles my imagination power" being intepreted as doubling his power literally is kinda weird, it more so feels like he means it doubles his imagination by allowing him to imagine more stuff simultaneosly, which would be a reference to the whole "two heads think better than one" thing
You need to prove that the everything in are real star etc and no just background he create from his memory of the space.

I really don't understand what the background is showing that there is no real star actually
I tell that you need to prove that in the background it's real star and not just some fake star he have imagined for he's representation of a vaccum space.

It's one of the rule about dimmension with star

if it was the latter they wouldve stated it doubles his imagination instead of his imagination power

You need to prove that the everything in are real star etc and no just background he create from his memory of the space.
there is the fact that everything he imagines is real you have to contradict that to say they are fake and kubos sketch supports him imagining them

0578-017.png

if it was the latter they wouldve stated it doubles his imagination instead of his imagination power

there is the fact that everything he imagines is real you have to contradict that to say they are fake and kubos sketch supports him imagining them

0578-017.png
I don't know if sketch like that can be used as proof and they can be fake and real just not true real size star

About the Mimihagi using his lifespan to stabilize the worlds:
Isn't it literally stated in the scans posted itself that Ukitake would have died when he was young and the Mimihagi saved his life by imbueing its power into his organs enabling him to live ?
When Ukitake lets the Mimihagi out he literally tells it to use the power of its eye stored in his organs. This outright proves that it isn't his lifespan being used to stabilize the world but the power of the Mimihagi or whatever hax it has.
Due to the Mimihagi using all its powers to stabilize the worlds obviously Ukitake's organs would revert back to how it was before and would die soon and since it's already stated by Ukitake that him and the Mimihagi have become one due to the ritual he performed so when he dies the Mimihagi dies as well. I dont see in any way how all this implies that the Mimihagi is using Ukitake's lifespan to stabilize the worlds.
The more logical assumption would be that the Mimihagi is using all the power stored in Ukitake's organs to stabilize the worlds and without this power Ukitake cannot live for long. Since Ukitake = Mimihagi due to the ritual, the Mimihagi will cease to exist when Ukitake does as well. This is why a time limit was mentioned by Urahara and Soi Fon.

Last edited:
I don't know if sketch like that can be used as proof and they can be fake and real just not true real size star
you would have to assume more for that
when authors draw a starry sky that is real their intention is to make them as large as the stars in our world

you would have to assume more for that
when authors draw a starry sky that is real their intention is to make them as large as the stars in our world
It's a rule for the starry sky thing to be proved so not assumption, i just tell you guy need to proved is that.

Ok but some people are saying it would because but can u say why not I am just curious & wanna hear the logic & Arguments behind it thats all
I dont care about gremmy's scaling that much personally
Fair. I'm not going to argue about in the general thread.

the rule is to prove they are real not about the size of the stars iirc
and everything gremmy imagines is real
The size of the star count too, if he just imagined some luminous point to represent the star their will be real but not real star, i personnaly don't give much about it except finding it extremely inconsistent with all if his other feat, it's more to tell you guy what you need to prove because i don't think this will be enough

Back