• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

It's pretty clear what they're doing, filtering arguments through one person which not only puts a bunch of pressure on that once person but also means he needs to make everybody elses arguments, it's not practical at all and to say they're doing it because they don't want people saying "FRA" is ridiculous when that's what staff are doing currently.

Alright one thing I want to point out is considering Ganju's statement as unreliable because he is "fodder". I would say he knows a lot more about the cosmology than some random fodder considering he is part of the Shiba clan which is one of the 5 royal families who were involved in shaping the world as it is along with the Soul king.

zZmsoiu_d.png

That is funny. Who is feeding him these arguments? “Ganju is fodder so his statement is invalid” it’s a ******* joke lol. Dudes family is one of the original architects of the new universe and they all know the information exclusively. What the hell does his battle prowess have to do with his intelligence...
Matthew

Doubt they’ll let us use that. Honestly all this starring to seem like a complete waste of time lol. Now I say why all these people are leaving.
Eh, I've did a recalc (not in a blog or anything) using the distance from Damage's calc (both ends) and the 10s timeframe accepted last time. The low end was like 115 exatons (moon lvl), while the high end was like 2.4 zetatons (small-planet lvl) IIRC.

Then they had the fking nerve to argue the arrow piercing Yhwach is legit lol and is somehow an anti feat. I’m tired of people not really knowing anything posting nonsense like this as an argument.

The arrow is literally remnants of Yhwach’s Auswhalen. It was shot at him by the only character in the series that has a power to somehow circumvent The Almighty. It’s literally a Deus Ex written to make his defeat possible.

“Why is Uryu not 3-A” Why the hell would he be 3-A? His power is completely hax only that shifts the states of 2 objects between the other.

Eh, I've did a recalc (not in a blog or anything) using the distance from Damage's calc (both ends) and the 10s timeframe accepted last time. The low end was like 115 exatons (moon lvl), while the high end was like 2.4 zetatons (small-planet lvl) IIRC.
Given how Bleach calcs have been recalced recently, that 10 second timeframe will probably end up as something like 10 minutes.

Then they had the fking nerve to argue the arrow piercing Yhwach is legit lol and is somehow an anti feat. I’m tired of people not really knowing anything posting nonsense like this as an argument.

The arrow is literally remnants of Yhwach’s Auswhalen. It was shot at him by the only character in the series that has a power to somehow circumvent The Almighty. It’s literally a Deus Ex written to make his defeat possible.

“Why is Uryu not 3-A” Why the hell would he be 3-A? His power is completely hax only that shifts the states of 2 objects between the other.
I laughed in that part, but I expected something like that, it lasted until a long time haha

Uryu NEVER scaled to Yhwach, even when the latter was tier 5
so somehow that wasn't a problem back then, but now this is a contradiction
i mean, i personally don't like SethTheProgrammer , but the dude was right about Staff here being a fuckn joke

Oh, no~ who could have imagine that they would just do a "staff only" and all of them would just post "agree cus" with no counter argument
(Also I called them trying to downgrade to tier 6)

Seriously the abuse of powers from the mods is one of the reasons people are leaving

Some of us did say they would do that kinda stuff, and not only that but the whole "he cant destroy the cosmology" (barring the millions statements and that it was his whole plan)

"He does not sustain it" ( yes cus everything is a-ok when the soul king dies)

They're going with "The Soul King only sustain the Flow of Souls" and why does the Flow of Souls get mentioned when Yhwach is talking about the Soul King's death

Be
They're going with "The Soul King only sustain the Flow of Souls" and why does the Flow of Souls get mentioned when Yhwach is talking about the Soul King's death
cause they want it downgraded and will use dishonest talking points that have been disproven before to make it happen

That thread is just a whole "we have the power and will do as we want and u have to it eat" thread

Best thing is that the most knowledgable memebers on bleach are not staff so of course is just a bunch of either misinformed mods, mods that know what they are doing and know theyr talking point as dishonest

The logic in that thread makes no sense on any level.
  • If they steelman that SK stabilises a 4d construct with reiatsu, he has to be 4d by default.
  • If they say he does it through stabilising the flow of souls, it’s either High 3-A because of infinite souls or Tier 2 because that flow can destroy 4d constructs
If you wanna try bullshit your way through a downgrade, at least have your argument make sense beyond the surface level.

Back