• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Quilge slams yamamoto with his jail power
Change-My-Mind.jpg

Res Szayel negs Ulq’s Res like he did Renji’s Bankai because he’s studied Ulq’s SP, and then crushes Ulq’s organs which Ulq explicitly cannot regen from

Wonderweiss main aim was to seal Yama bankai and not his shikai given he absorbed all Yama flames

:O
Maybe

But I think that's improbable, Yama's flames that are sealed into his sword (east), become visible when he switch to (west) and during that it reaches 15m degree which is much much higher than his shikai as it feels like he is surrounded by the sun

But lowkey the bleach studio showed better skeleton animation than fan animation. And ya, I just wake up the last hour and watched the episode after I got notified.

Back