• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Klub outside, he said he is drawing Motion for Unohana bankai, tho cant give you a screenshot,since idh klub outside membership.
I don't think he's animating, rather drawing sketches or drafts for how the animation team could animate it

Though I've never even seen this statement so I'm a bit skeptical, especially since it was established earlier that there are fake Klub Outside answers floating around

I don't think he's animating, rather drawing sketches or drafts for how the animation team could animate it

Though I've never even seen this statement so I'm a bit skeptical, especially since it was established earlier that there are fake Klub Outside answers floating around
Eh i got that info from JaymesH
Bur about Klub Kubo answers, they are posted on Kubo Twitter i believe

You're wrong on that, there's no real proof whatsoever that Kubo was rushed by WSJ, a lot of people like to claim Kubo rushed it himself because of poor health, but even that is just mostly conjecture to try and rationalize the ending.
Kubo was not really rushed by the publisher, even the publisher wanted to give him 2 more years to finish the manga, what happened was that he was experiencing health problems, both mental and physical. Linked to this he was very dissatisfied with how the work was going on because of the constant fillers in relation to the anime, taking all this into account and that he actually said that the end of the manga was something not quite the way he wanted, some things will be really changed in this new anime arc.
Kubo just sends in ideas for the anime team and gives them tips on direction, but it's at their discretion whether or not it gets implemented as proven above by Kubo's own statements.
In the same way that he sends ideas to the team, to speed up the production process, the producers give feedback back to him, and he approves or not if that will be inserted in his work. It's not a logistical factor that he literally participates in the animation of all the anime's scenes, but important fights as mentioned above Unohana x Kenny are directly under his constant supervision.

Kubo was not really rushed by the publisher, even the publisher wanted to give him 2 more years to finish the manga, what happened was that he was experiencing health problems, both mental and physical. Linked to this he was very dissatisfied with how the work was going on because of the constant fillers in relation to the anime, taking all this into account and that he actually said that the end of the manga was something not quite the way he wanted, some things will be really changed in this new anime arc.

In the same way that he sends ideas to the team, to speed up the production process, the producers give feedback back to him, and he approves or not if that will be inserted in his work. It's not a logistical factor that he literally participates in the animation of all the anime's scenes, but important fights as mentioned above Unohana x Kenny are directly under his constant supervision.
He was having health issues sure, but it's conjecture to then say he rushed the manga because of his health, nothing proves this and in fact Kubo has implied the opposite through interviews where he states that he ended it when and how he wanted to end it and that he wasn't pressured to do so.

Nothing indicates Kubo has any real control over what does and does not get implemented for the anime, there have now been two statements posted from Kubo himself that strongly imply the opposite, to where he isn't sure what is going to happen in the plot and that it's up to the anime staff's choices.

Even if that last point were true, it would only mean the Unohana vs Kenpachi fight is entirely canon, not the anime in general, and until I see the raw of that QnA answer about Unohana vs Kenpachi I'm not believing it, not only could it easily be fake but it could also be mistranslated.

He was having health issues sure, but it's conjecture to then say he rushed the manga because of his health, nothing proves this and in fact Kubo has implied the opposite through interviews where he states that he ended it when and how he wanted to end it and that he wasn't pressured to do so.
I didn't say that he rushed the manga because of his health, I'm saying that during the last arc the plot was the way he wanted it just that some facts were not explained at the pace he thought, and in the anime this can be corrected by the extra scenes not only of battles but of explanations about the plot in general.
Even if that last point were true, it would only mean the Unohana vs Kenpachi fight is entirely canon, not the anime in general, and until I see the raw of that QnA answer about Unohana vs Kenpachi I'm not believing it, not only could it easily be fake but it could also be mistranslated.
The unohana fight was just an example because it was mentioned above, do you really believe that important fight scenes wouldn't be being supervised directly by Kubo, given how fictionalized by his work and the changes that can occur? Of course in supervised I'm not saying that he will liven up the fight, but he will approve what is done.

I didn't say that he rushed the manga because of his health, I'm saying that during the last arc the plot was the way he wanted it just that some facts were not explained at the pace he thought, and in the anime this can be corrected by the extra scenes not only of battles but of explanations about the plot in general.

The unohana fight was just an example because it was mentioned above, do you really believe that important fight scenes wouldn't be being supervised directly by Kubo, given how fictionalized by his work and the changes that can occur? Of course in supervised I'm not saying that he will liven up the fight, but he will approve what is done.
But I never disagreed with explanations or extra scenes being fine to use though 🗿

My only issue is contradictions or retcons

I was thinking that the next episode would only go up to the part of him deflecting the arrow with his hand, but it will kill the quincy in this one.

It'll be cool if during Yama and Yhwach fight they showed a minor flashback for events that took place 1000 thousand years ago, while Ryuken is narrating it as Ishida is deciding to join Yhwach's side and prepares to leave

It'll be cool if during Yama and Yhwach fight they showed a minor flashback for events that took place 1000 thousand years ago, while Ryuken is narrating it as Ishida is deciding to join Yhwach's side and prepares to leave

I think they should just make a spinoff of the first war and show some of the old captains as well. Maybe we can see some zanpakutou back then like Hyorinmaru with a different wielder.

When you realize some time in the SS future someone may get to wield Ryujin Jakka again 👀
Unless the dude is a carbon copy of yama in everyway single way including life experiences, it won't be the same ryujin jakka, merely a zanp with the same name.

It's impossible for Ryujin Jakka to reappear, as Yamamoto's soul is in Hell, it's not being reincarnated.
Unless the dude is a carbon copy of yama in everyway single way including life experiences, it won't be the same ryujin jakka, merely a zanp with the same name.
A Zanpakuto's name gives it it's power though, so two Zanpakuto with the same name would have the same power.

Consequently they'd need to have the same soul for this to even happen, as the Zanpakuto is a manifestation of the soul, but I guess that can be explained by the cycle of souls.

I wonder if Kubo actually thought about it before even making that statement, as I can see a few issues with it to be honest.

It's impossible for Ryujin Jakka to reappear, as Yamamoto's soul is in Hell, it's not being reincarnated.

A Zanpakuto's name gives it it's power though, so two Zanpakuto with the same name would have the same power.

Consequently they'd need to have the same soul for this to even happen, as the Zanpakuto is a manifestation of the soul, but I guess that can be explained by the cycle of souls.

I wonder if Kubo actually thought about it before even making that statement, as I can see a few issues with it to be honest.
Didn't Yamamoto get EE'd by Yhwach?

I have been busy. Man I will try to drop the information manipulation upgrade tomorrow if possible. Really a big ability is missing in Bleach. Only Yukio has it for now right ?

@Deceived @Arc7Kuroi

We know all things in Bleach has souls. Is there any way to argue these souls are information type 2. They do works as building blocks of reality in bleach right.

For now I can only think of getting solid information manipulation for yhwach

Back