• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

The top photo is of Arcker just to let everyone know.

Arc is just trying to gaslight people into believing she's not a chick since y'all goobers act extremely horny and weird when you see a woman on this website 🗿
Proof.png

More proof that Arc's a female, I'm not lying when i say Arc is a woman btw.

I am, to this day, flabbergasted that Lille genuinely got logic manipulation but didn't get law manipulation.
0646-012.png

Its so laughable it’s insane

Your missing context this is the previous scan. He's not referring to shuns ability. He's referring to the basic laws/logic of cause and effect. Where as the simple logic of someone touching him no long applies. But his attacks can still affect you.

This is why shunsui could only hurt lille with his own law manipulation. Kubo is clearly showing the parallel between the 2 characters having the same ability of altering the laws of cause and effect

This is the only explanation we get about his intangibility which really isn't intangibility to begin with. It makes less sense to say it's a type spatial intangibility considering how he explains it.

Your missing context this is the previous scan. He's not referring to shuns ability. He's referring to the basic laws/logic of cause and effect. Where as the simple logic of someone touching him no long applies. But his attacks can still affect you.
This literally isnt logic manip lol

"It's nothing more than flowery language" - :geek:

Anyone who makes this argument is a pure ******* nerd, plain and simple.

Also Logic Manipulation = Law Manipulation on this website, Logic Manipulation is just a faucet of Law Manipulation.

I think causality would fit better given the fact he changes the interaction of his body and sword. But logic isn’t far off

When u read the context of the feat it’s a completely ass reasoning: Shunsui meant that his “logic no longer applies” because of how Shunsui’s ability works: Lille’s ability just goes thru it because of his intangibility

It’s nothing more than flowery language
L comment

U have almost 4000 messages on this Internet forum about fictional characters, I think u dedicate more of your life to Reddit karma than u do to finding a job
We're in the same boat homie.

Two peas in the same bot.

Deceived and Mazdoesstuff - Two turbo virgins calling each other names over the internet 🔥

Shouldn't Shinji gets mind manipulation? As he can confound his enemies mind with Bankai

"Sorry--Sakanade is a liar. That the hypnosis doesn't work well on bugs was also a lie."
If his normal shikai was thought to be only an illusion of sight and sound, using his bankai, he would prod at the underside of others' perceptions, activating a brutal ability to hypnotize not just their sensory systems, but to confound their very minds."

-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 19

Although I'm pretty confused at perception manipulation page but shouldn't he also have that? ( It's stated in his profile )

Shouldn't Shinji gets mind manipulation? As he can confound his enemies mind with Bankai

"Sorry--Sakanade is a liar. That the hypnosis doesn't work well on bugs was also a lie."
If his normal shikai was thought to be only an illusion of sight and sound, using his bankai, he would prod at the underside of others' perceptions, activating a brutal ability to hypnotize not just their sensory systems, but to confound their very minds."

-Bleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 19

Although I'm pretty confused at perception manipulation page but shouldn't he also have that? ( It's stated in his profile )
Has morality which is kinda mind manip.

Has morality which is kinda mind manip.
"Morality Manipulation (With Bankai. He is able to reverse one's recognition of "Ally" and "Enemy" thus whoever affected by his bankai will recognize Shinji as an ally while their ally would become their enemy)", the description is only like that and also confounding his enemies minds n hypnotizing their sensory systems r not morality manipulation though so I feel like this should be added to his profile

"Morality Manipulation (With Bankai. He is able to reverse one's recognition of "Ally" and "Enemy" thus whoever affected by his bankai will recognize Shinji as an ally while their ally would become their enemy)", the description is only like that and also confounding his enemies minds n hypnotizing their sensory systems r not morality manipulation though so I feel like this should be added to his profile
Morality manip already part of mind manip or a sub cat of it so it's already covering mind manip.

If the Silver Arrow momentarily nullifies Yhwach's powers, it would be reasonable to assume he cannot see futures related to it. That would explain why All-Might doesn't see Uryu and Ryuken.

If the Silver Arrow momentarily nullifies Yhwach's powers, it would be reasonable to assume he cannot see futures related to it. That would explain why All-Might doesn't see Uryu and Ryuken.
Cause the arrow is Acausal.

But nahh i think it's cause the power of stillness it has can not be seen similar to how the mimihagi was unable to be seen because he also has the power of stillness

Silver Arrow gotta be the biggest asspull in all of shonen ngl
Luffy having a Mythical Zoan is worse imo, something introduced in chapter 1 completely retconned 1000 chapters later with the only slightest hints of foreshadowing appearing in Dressrosa and Wano where characters comment that he's not behaving like rubber.

Back