• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Drop pics you don't have to put your whole face
IMG_6515.jpg

IMG_6516.jpg

Also this should serve as a prevention for Deceived and Arcker trying to gaslight others that I'm a woman

Last edited:
Hey guys, I wanna discuss something because I think my interpretation about this is wrong

So, Aizen in CFYOW stated that evolution requires fear,

"I don't mind that either. Knowing one's own weakness is the foundation of climbing higher."
Aizen looked at the incomplete Hogyoku he held in his hand as he continued with a daring smile, "since evolution occasionally requires fear."

-Bygghtleach: Can't Fear Your Own World Chapter 24

Does Aizen gets an ability from this or it's just a random motivation words?

That would be reactive evolution since everytime he's in fear or in a situation that makes him scared or something like that he would evolute and gain more power

Aizen does not say that every time he experiences a bit of fear he evolves and gains power.

Does Aizen get anything for this:

1. 舌戦、駆け引きを得意とする藍染。対峙する相手を圧倒的に打ち負かすことができるのは、相手の全てを瞬時に見極められるため。そ れは護廷十三 隊時から続く藍染の稀有な才能。
    • Aizen's verbal battle tactics are good.
    • Can overwhelmingly defeat face to face standing opponent, sees through all opponents in an instant. That is Aizen's rare ability since his time at the Gotei 13

Does Aizen get anything for this:

1. 舌戦、駆け引きを得意とする藍染。対峙する相手を圧倒的に打ち負かすことができるのは、相手の全てを瞬時に見極められるため。そ れは護廷十三 隊時から続く藍染の稀有な才能。
    • Aizen's verbal battle tactics are good.
    • Can overwhelmingly defeat face to face standing opponent, sees through all opponents in an instant. That is Aizen's rare ability since his time at the Gotei 13
social influencing, at least limited

NTのBLEACH富永Pインタビュー。原作再現や田口監督ならではの「陰影」の使い方、CGも駆使した迫力あるバトルなど、今後が楽しみな内容だった。久保先生も脚本以外にもコンテやアフレコも監修してるとか。
NT's interview with BLEACH's Tominaga P. He talked about the reproduction of the original story, director Taguchi's unique use of 'shadows' and the powerful battles that also make full use of CG, and how he is looking forward to the future. I heard that Kubo-sensei is also supervising the storyboarding and dubbing in addition to writing the script.

it's a likely and it stated why.

j6M737g.jpg
When u read the context of the feat it’s a completely ass reasoning: Shunsui meant that his “logic no longer applies” because of how Shunsui’s ability works: Lille’s ability just goes thru it because of his intangibility

It’s nothing more than flowery language

I am, to this day, flabbergasted that Lille genuinely got logic manipulation but didn't get law manipulation.
what law reasoning is there?

When u read the context of the feat it’s a completely ass reasoning: Shunsui meant that his “logic no longer applies” because of how Shunsui’s ability works: Lille’s ability just goes thru it because of his intangibility

It’s nothing more than flowery language
seems reasonable but wht ability of shunsui's is he talking about?

Back