• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

He doesn't have to make the distinction, context does it for us.

None of Ulquiorra's statements are false here:

"I'm ranked fourth among the Espada." This is correct. He is ranked No. 4.

"... there are three Espada above me." This is correct. Above No. 4 is No. 3, No. 2 and No. 1.

Nowhere does this imply that he is comparing them in their strongest forms. He is referring just to the Espada ranking.
Did Ulq's number change when he evolved? Cause Yammys changed when he evolved to reflect his reaitsu/power iirc.

He also had intel on VL ichigo so your saying starrk,yammy and Barragan are above VL ichigo?

The fact he thought roca would likely copy ulquiorra or vast lorde ichigo means he thinks their the strongest
Res Cien stated that had Roka copied VL Ichigo's stats, he would've been in a tough situation. Implying that Res Cien~VL Ichigo.

Since Res Cien stated that he is stronger than Espada 0-2, that automatically means that VL Ichigo is stronger than them as well.

Cien never implied Ulquiorra to be a threat. Here's what the raws say:

Did you think I didn't know about their transformation and powers? The recorded spirit bugs that lived around the canopy and inside the stone wall had accumulated. all that information. Roca, you really thought that if you copied one of those powers, you could kill me? ....But the aim was good. Were the power of Ichigo Kurosaki, who goes berserk, reproduced, it would have been annoying to kill you.”
Cien goes out of his way and mentions VL Ichigo specifically. This goes nicely with Uryu getting chills and recalling VL Ichigo when he saw Res Cien fight for the first time.

Yes, but is there something like the Light Speed stuff, like an criteria to complete? Or does being resistant to causality manip, fate manip, and precog grant you type 4 Irregular causality?
Yes, but is there something like the Light Speed stuff, like an criteria to complete? Or does being resistant to causality manip, fate manip, and precog grant you type 4 Irregular causality?
Bleach fans can’t read. Exhibit #1638859294972

Res Cien stated that had Roka copied VL Ichigo's stats, he would've been in a tough situation. Implying that Res Cien~VL Ichigo.

Since Res Cien stated that he is stronger than Espada 0-2, that automatically means that VL Ichigo is stronger than them as well.

Cien never implied Ulquiorra to be a threat. Here's what the raws say:

Cien goes out of his way and mentions VL Ichigo specifically. This goes nicely with Uryu getting chills and recalling VL Ichigo when he saw Res Cien fight for the first time.
Then why does he think she would even consider copying ulquiorra's power if it was below the other Espada?

It appears Reio35 left out some much needed context regarding Cien’s statements anyhow lol. In the very next scene in the BBS adaptation, after mentioning Ichigo vs Ulq’s fight, Cien goes “if you copied Ichigo’s berserk form that would be troublesome”. When he actually talks about which transformation would’ve been tough to fight he only mentions Full Hollow Ichigo.

Meanwhile, Cien says this (paraphrased) “do you plan on copying Los Lobos, Respira, or Yammy’s maximal Res? Because if any power in Hueco Mundo surpasses that it would be me as I am now or Aizen”. So Cien is directly stating that excluding himself at full power and base Aizen; Los Lobos, Respira, and Yammy’s Res are the strongest things native to Hueco Mundo which would include Ulq’s full power.

This above is far more consistent with the raws I’ve seen as well.

He doesn't have to make the distinction, context does it for us.

None of Ulquiorra's statements are false here:

"I'm ranked fourth among the Espada." This is correct. He is ranked No. 4.

"... there are three Espada above me." This is correct. Above No. 4 is No. 3, No. 2 and No. 1.

Nowhere does this imply that he is comparing them in their strongest forms. He is referring just to the Espada ranking.
It's in reference to Ichigo somehow beating him, implying that even if Ichigo were to beat him the top 3 would still be able to beat Ichigo.

It appears Reio35 left out some much needed context regarding Cien’s statements anyhow lol. In the very next scene in the BBS adaptation, after mentioning Ichigo vs Ulq’s fight, Cien goes “if you copied Ichigo’s berserk form that would be troublesome”. When he actually talks about which transformation would’ve been tough to fight he only mentions Full Hollow Ichigo.

Meanwhile, Cien says this (paraphrased) “do you plan on copying Los Lobos, Respira, or Yammy’s maximal Res? Because if any power in Hueco Mundo surpasses that it would be me as I am now or Aizen”. So Cien is directly stating that excluding himself at full power and base Aizen; Los Lobos, Respira, and Yammy’s Res are the strongest things native to Hueco Mundo which would include Ulq’s full power.

Why don't we use this on their profiles? Currently R2 Ulquiorra is treated as above Starrk, but this proves the opposite.

Why don't we use this on their profiles? Currently R2 Ulquiorra is treated as above Starrk, but this proves the opposite.
I’m actually in the works of some scaling revisions centered around SAFWY, I was primarily waiting for bbs to finish adapting it, so I had more than a vague summary and loads of raws to sift through.

Just got on Gremmy about this he didn't include VL ichigo or ulquiorra in this statement. Because he later says he would actually be threat. But excepting that statement at face value that would mean the the top 3 Espada >>>VL ichigo.
Screenshot_20220901-130614_YouTube.jpg

He clearly says she's probably going copy Ulquiorra or VL ichigo which again means he considers those two as the strongest in HM that she can copy

That thread will be a trainwreck
Worry not. It'll only be (assuming there'll be a new key) Kenpachi's SAFWY key. There's a certain reason as to why he is massively stronger in the novels that he was beforehand.

Of course TYBW base Kenpachi will upscale and also keep the planet level rating.

Here y’all can view the entire statement made by Cien that doesn’t omit important scans like Reio35 did lmao.

But as you can clearly see, Cien contextualizes his statement about copying the power displayed during Ichigo vs Ulq, as to be referring to Ichigo’s berserker form, as he explicitly says so. Furthermore, Cien just seconds prior says that excluding his Res and Aizen’s power, Los Lobos, Respira, and Yammy’s Angry Res were the strongest things native to Hueco Mundo, which would logically include anything Ulquiorra can do.

Imagine cien thinking Roca will copy ulq or vl ichigo who is far weaker then the top 3 Espada who she can also copy

One more thing to add too, Cien doesn’t think it’d be impossible for him to kill FH Ichigo, just that it’d be hard to do so. So it makes no logical sense for Cien to think SE Ulq, the same Ulq that got annihilated by FH Ichigo, to be a threat.

Imagine cien thinking Roca will copy ulq or vl ichigo who is far weaker then the top 3 Espada who she can also copy
If you actually read the imgur scans, you’ll see that Cien clarifies that he was referring to Roca copying Ichigo’s berserk power. Mrk

One more thing to add too, Cien doesn’t think it’d be impossible for him to kill FH Ichigo, just that it’d be hard to do so. So it makes no logical sense for Cien to think SE Ulq, the same Ulq that got annihilated by FH Ichigo, to be a threat.

If you actually read the imgur scans, you’ll see that Cien clarifies that he was referring to Roca copying Ichigo’s berserk power. Mrk
All he says is Ichigo's power would have been hard to deal with but that doesn't change the fact he thought she would Likely copy ulq or ichgio's power over the other espada

All he says is Ichigo's power would have been hard to deal with but that doesn't change the fact he thought she would Likely copy ulq or ichgio's power over the other espada
Doesn’t change the fact that he recontextualized that statement to specifically denote just FH Ichigo. Which is a notion the raws support, I just checked.

Screenshot_20220901-142959_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130551_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130614_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130507_YouTube.jpg

Cien thinks Roca copying VL ichigo or 2nd release ulquiorra is her best chance at beating him.

Which mean 2nd release ulq>>>>yammy>>>starrk
That's not what I read from the novel, iirc Cien said Starrk, Yammy and Barragan attacks are the strongest in HM if we didn't count Cien or Aizen

That's not what I read from the novel, iirc Cien said Starrk, Yammy and Barragan attacks are the strongest in HM if we didn't count Cien or Aizen

Here y’all can view the entire statement made by Cien that doesn’t omit important scans like Reio35 did lmao.

But as you can clearly see, Cien contextualizes his statement about copying the power displayed during Ichigo vs Ulq, as to be referring to Ichigo’s berserker form, as he explicitly says so. Furthermore, Cien just seconds prior says that excluding his Res and Aizen’s power, Los Lobos, Respira, and Yammy’s Angry Res were the strongest things native to Hueco Mundo, which would logically include anything Ulquiorra can do.

I provide the full context here my boi

According to the Espada rankings, there were stronger Espada above him at the time. But that just doesn't take into account his V2 which he hadn't revealed yet, nor Yammy's transformation which hadn't taken place yet.
The databook ranking put Yammy on the top, Ulq's rank didn't change at all

Here's a fun scenario for people to brainstorm over; let's say that Ichigo asked the Vizards to help him invade Hueco Mundo and save Orihime, and they went with him, Chad and Uryu. Do you think they would have made a huge difference entering the battle from the beginning?

Here's a fun scenario for people to brainstorm over; let's say that Ichigo asked the Vizards to help him invade Hueco Mundo and save Orihime, and they went with him, Chad and Uryu. Do you think they would have made a huge difference entering the battle from the beginning?
Yes.

Aizen would've needed to send more espada to fight with them, and Shinji's bankai would've killed most of the espada if the visords were smart enough to let Shinji do his bankai without any ally in the place

I even think if the captains (specifically Shunsui and Retsu) went all out in Karakura they would've destroyed all the espada there in one minute and will fight Aizen quickly before he gains his immortality

Back