• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Kinda had a thought about them manipulating souls in the things can be argued for information type 2. Because they can alter the shapes of things just like how Tsukishima shown.
I feel like we'd end up arguing for the verse having that then too since the full bringers just control souls. Look at the fullbring page Ginjo basically says other things have souls too.

I feel like we'd end up arguing for the verse having that then too since the full bringers just control souls. Look at the fullbring page Ginjo basically says other things have souls too.
That's my point but souls and things are different right beside changing the shape and other things by affecting the souls looks deeper than what it looks

Btw I got this idea based on how Tensura has Information type 2. In there Even Souls are considered as information type 2.

So... NYC CONFIRMED simulcast in hopes to calm everyone's ****. Shame they had to do that. Fans have so little hope Kubo would screw this up for some money. Johnny Young Bush appeared on the official TYBW message VIZ video. That means the Japanese and English dub will be simulcast at the same time. Probably the English version on Disney+ while the Japanese dub exclusively to Japan.

Eey-INFXo-AE4ufj.png

An Bald Mustacheless Yhwach is strongest than SK Yhwach with Almighty.

Q: why do we consider Aura saying Garganta is infinite as the Truth? How does she know that?
Not arguing against it just curious on why.

Q: why do we consider Aura saying Garganta is infinite as the Truth? How does she know that?
She is a very powerful reishi user that can manipulate it at will, feel it, and turn into it. Garganta is a void entirely made out of reishi. Infinite Aura confirmed. GG

We don’t actually consider the Garganta as true infinite (High 3-A). We just use the fact that vsbw allows the use of infinite to describe a realm to be indicative of 3-A.

Also iirc the narrator says it not Aura.

We don’t actually consider the Garganta as true infinite (High 3-A). We just use the fact that vsbw allows the use of infinite to describe a realm to be indicative of 3-A.

Also iirc the narrator says it not Aura.
I see.
wasnt it Aura Monologue,Where she says that she will rot inside the Infinite Garganta?

Screenshot_20220901-142959_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130551_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130614_YouTube.jpg

Screenshot_20220901-130507_YouTube.jpg

Cien thinks Roca copying VL ichigo or 2nd release ulquiorra is her best chance at beating him.

Which mean 2nd release ulq>>>>yammy>>>starrk

Cien thinks Roca copying VL ichigo or 2nd release ulquiorra is her best chance at beating him.

That’s interesting, since that seemingly conflicts with a translation I was shown in SAFWY, I’ll look more into that 👀

Based

I refuse to believe yammy the strongest espada

Yes I know that what the Manga and Databooks say

But Kubo ****** up with that mf

If anything SE Ulq being the Cero Espada would make so much more sense story wise

Based

I refuse to believe yammy the strongest espada

Yes I know that what the Manga and Databooks say

But Kubo ****** up with that mf

If anything SE Ulq being the Cero Espada would make so much more sense story wise
just a ulq fanboy. Even Ulq said the top four were stronger than him.

The translation I’ve seen in the novel implied that Yammy’s maximal Res, Los Lobos, and Respira > SE Ulq.
Even in the Raws cein thinks she will likely copy ichigo or ulqs power. Which means he considers their power to be above the other Espada

just a ulq fanboy. Even Ulq said the top four were stronger than him.

Imagine still using that statement like he was actually telling the truth

Next you're gonna tell me Base Aizen>>>Bankai Yamamoto because himself and the databooks state that he is without equal and no one could ever match him 💀

Next you're gonna tell me Base Aizen>>>Bankai Yamamoto because himself and the databooks state that he is without equal and no one could ever match him 💀
Manga kinda proves Yamamoto > Aizen. or at least relative.
And why would ulq lie?

That’s interesting, since that seemingly conflicts with a translation I was shown in SAFWY, I’ll look more into that 👀
The raws only mention that had Roka copied Ichigo going berserk it would've been problematic. Ulquiorra is never implied to be a threat. In fact, Cien states that only Cien himself in Resurreccion and base Aizen are stronger than Res Yammy, Starrk and Barragan and that nothing else in Hueco Mundo is stronger. Keep in mind that Cien has full intel on R2 Ulquiorra.

Manga kinda proves Yamamoto > Aizen. or at least relative.
And why would ulq lie?

Same way Manga proves SE Ulq>All Espada not named Yammy

...because the dude clearly was hiding his form? To the point he didn't even tell Aizen about it despite being his most loyal espada and the one Aizen trusted most to get jobs done?

The raws only mention that had Roka copied Ichigo going berserk it would've been problematic. Ulquiorra is never implied to be a threat. In fact, Cien states that only Cien himself in Resurreccion and base Aizen are stronger than Res Yammy, Starrk and Barragan and that nothing else in Hueco Mundo is stronger. Keep in mind that Cien has full intel on R2 Ulquiorra.
He also had intel on VL ichigo so your saying starrk,yammy and Barragan are above VL ichigo?

The fact he thought roca would likely copy ulquiorra or vast lorde ichigo means he thinks their the strongest

What does he gain from lying, plus Ulq doesn't seem to be a character who lies to mess with someone.

According to the Espada rankings, there were stronger Espada above him at the time. But that just doesn't take into account his V2 which he hadn't revealed yet, nor Yammy's transformation which hadn't taken place yet.
Ulquiorra never makes this distinction, he doesn't say "they're above me except if we include R2", he just says they're above him.

Ulquiorra never makes this distinction, he doesn't say "they're above me except if we include R2", he just says they're above him.
He doesn't have to make the distinction, context does it for us.

None of Ulquiorra's statements are false here:

"I'm ranked fourth among the Espada." This is correct. He is ranked No. 4.

"... there are three Espada above me." This is correct. Above No. 4 is No. 3, No. 2 and No. 1.

Nowhere does this imply that he is comparing them in their strongest forms. He is referring just to the Espada ranking.

Back