• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Can we use Hado #91 being said that it Absolutely wouldnt lose to a GRC or it being already stronger,to say Hado #91 gives a 10x increas?

It can be as fabled as a GRC without being a 10x amp, the comparison can simply be that both are super strong attacks that bend spacetime

It can be as fabled as a GRC without being a 10x amp, the comparison can simply be that both are super strong attacks that bend spacetime
IIRC Hikone's ordinary Cero bent space in CFYOW. Btw a quick reminder.

Cien's sub-rel Cero is stated to be only 30% of what Szayel could release in his prime.

Basically the Cero of Szayel and all the Espada above (including Res Yammy's Bala being x20 faster than that) is at least as fast.

A lot of characters evade/react/counterattack Ceros and Bala. Get to work. 😑

Can this be used for anything?

"Despite Ichigo's doubts, Urahara continues his explanation. >He took out a dark brown sugar bun from his pocket and placed it next to the white bun, "It is said that there are several other worlds besides these two," he said. There is a hyperspace between each of them, called the dangai, so that they do not come into contact with each other. Kurosaki San has also entered that one, that one." "Oh ...... so?" About three days ago, a new dimension appeared in the dangai between this world and the soul society, and it expanded and produced a slightly larger candy ball from the opposite pocket and placed it in the middle of the two buns."

Can this be used for anything?

"Despite Ichigo's doubts, Urahara continues his explanation. >He took out a dark brown sugar bun from his pocket and placed it next to the white bun, "It is said that there are several other worlds besides these two," he said. There is a hyperspace between each of them, called the dangai, so that they do not come into contact with each other. Kurosaki San has also entered that one, that one." "Oh ...... so?" About three days ago, a new dimension appeared in the dangai between this world and the soul society, and it expanded and produced a slightly larger candy ball from the opposite pocket and placed it in the middle of the two buns."

Not really

unknown.png

Anyone ever notice it took Mask multiple cheer upgrades and possibly his VS supernova flash to destroy Renji’s Oken clothing, yet it took Candice a single stronger than normal arrow to destroy Ichigo’s? Kinda speaks volumes on how strong Candice actually is
She's the the second weakest of the femritters the gulltten and stren p both confirmed they were stronger than her. Mask never hit renji with a wide spread energy attack until nova. But just cause they both can destroy oken clothing does not mean their equal

She's the the second weakest of the femritters the gulltten and stren p both confirmed they were stronger than her. Mask never hit renji with a wide spread energy attack until nova. But just cause they both can destroy oken clothing does not mean their equal
Yeah, just speaks more to strong the femritters are lol. And you completely missed my point, Mask had to use arguably his strongest attack to destroy Renji’s oken clothing. Candice used a single stronger than normal arrow to destroy Ichigo’s, not her VS electrocution to do it

Eh disagree, none of pre Nova Mask's attacks even scuffed the Oken clothing, so I disagree with the above notion debunking Candice > Mask.

Eh disagree, none of pre Nova Mask's attacks even scuffed the Oken clothing, so I disagree with the above notion debunking Candice > Mask.
Yeah, just speaks more to strong the femritters are lol. And you completely missed my point, Mask had to use arguably his strongest attack to destroy Renji’s oken clothing. Candice used a single stronger than normal arrow to destroy Ichigo’s, not her VS electrocution to do it
With this logic Candice >>>Gerard who couldn't destroy byakuyas oken clothing

There's no comparison. Mask needed a few power ups, and one big final attack to destroy the Oken clothes. Candice did it with a single base attack. Gerard fight was off screen and he baited them into hiting him for all we know he missed his attacks on purpose.

I'd have to reread the Gerard v Byakuya fight but idk if Gerard ever directly hits Byakuya, I think Byakuya always intercepts Gerard with his petals, which would render that argument inconsequential.

I'd have to reread the Gerard v Byakuya fight but idk if Gerard ever directly hits Byakuya, I think Byakuya always intercepts Gerard with his petals, which would render that argument inconsequential.
Nah Gerard knocked him out the moment he tured to a giant

0655-014.png
0655-015.png
Chapter 655.

But the thing is that Gerard's attack did destroy some of Byakuya's oken clothing, and even caused him to bleed as well.

0666-014.png
0666-015.png
Chapter 666 (Devil Begone)
Another thing to notice is that it's impossible to distinguish if that damage is from Gerard sending debris into Byakuya or from direct contact. Considering the proportion difference you can't tell if the shield directly slammed Byakuya or destroyed the environment with enough force to send Byakuya flying. I wouldn't say this contradicts the premise of using Oken clothing to scale Candice > Mask.

Another thing to notice is that it's impossible to distinguish if that damage is from Gerard sending debris into Byakuya or from direct contact. Considering the proportion difference you can't tell if the shield directly slammed Byakuya or destroyed the environment with enough force to send Byakuya flying. I wouldn't say this contradicts the premise of using Oken clothing to scale Candice > Mask.
You got a scan
There's no comparison. Mask needed a few power ups, and one big final attack to destroy the Oken clothes. Candice did it with a single base attack. Gerard fight was off screen and he baited them into hiting him for all we know he missed his attacks on purpose.
Mask did destroy renji's clothing before his nova attack. But this still doesn't mean Candice is equal to mask holy form.

It didn't send Byakuya flying, as Byakuya seems to be removing his blades shield that tanked the attack and didn't allow the hit to blow up the floor part where he was standing.

Kinda just re reading the Aizen vs Yhwach bit, and i noticed that Aizen has no clue what Yhwach id seeing and is surprised that he is seeing Ichigo.
Did he lose control of KS? Is the Hogyoku influencing what they see?

Kinda just re reading the Aizen vs Yhwach bit, and i noticed that Aizen has no clue what Yhwach id seeing and is surprised that he is seeing Ichigo.
I always took that as Aizen not being certain he was even affecting Ywhach, not hik not knowing what was being shown

This can be the power of Aizen's Bankai, showing the enemy what he most wants to see, be it a person, scenario or situation, like a dream come true. Aizen himself would not know the illusion being shown, but in return it would become so strong that not even Yhwach's precognition could escape.

Back