• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

BAN-KAI! Bleach General Discussion

Only after he absorbed the Soul King, who is part Fullbringer which contains Hollow Reiryoku.
That also goes against your theory tbh, because he can absorb hollow powers but they will be poisonous to him, not that he can't absorb them, which is why he told Uryu "you have a power that exceeds mine", that power made Uryu invulnerable for Auswahlen and Almighty, that's my theory, hollow powers don't exceed Yhwach's powers

That also goes against your theory tbh, because he can absorb hollow powers but they will be poisonous to him, not that he can't absorb them, which is why he told Uryu "you have a power that exceeds mine", that power made Uryu invulnerable for Auswahlen and Almighty, that's my theory, hollow powers don't exceed Yhwach's powers
Yhwach fused with the Soul King taking "everything" from him and make it its own including what doesn't poison the Soul King. I knew there was a reason Yhwach was affected and knelt when he started to absorbed its power in the first place.

Oh so are u saying that Luppi could cut through soul King Yhwach?
If he trained to a level where he is close to been below Yhwach's level in power and uses Hollow Reiatsu like Grimmjow did in Askin it would work, yes. That was Urahara's entire explanation about it. It's durability negation for Quincy.

If he trained to a level where he is close to been below Yhwach's level in power and uses Hollow Reiatsu like Grimmjow did in Askin it would work, yes. That was Urahara's entire explanation about it. It's durability negation for Quincy.
Only after he absorbed the Soul King, who is part Fullbringer which contains Hollow Reiryoku.
You are just contradicting urself, u said the quincy reiatsu isn't poisonous after he absorbed Reio, then u started to support that its poisonous by events that happened after Yhwach absorbed Reio

You are just contradicting urself, u said the quincy reiatsu isn't poisonous after he absorbed Reio, then u started to support that its poisonous by events that happened after Yhwach absorbed Reio
Where did I said Luppy vs Soul King Yhwach? We were talking about Luppy vs Yhwach. You should be very specific if you meant Soul King Yhwach instead. 😒

Anyone ever notice it took Mask multiple cheer upgrades and possibly his VS supernova flash to destroy Renji’s Oken clothing, yet it took Candice a single stronger than normal arrow to destroy Ichigo’s? Kinda speaks volumes on how strong Candice actually is

Anyone ever notice it took Mask multiple cheer upgrades and possibly his VS supernova flash to destroy Renji’s Oken clothing, yet it took Candice a single stronger than normal arrow to destroy Ichigo’s? Kinda speaks volumes on how strong Candice actually is
I mean kinda. The girls were always considered strong iirc. there's something that implied it

Can anyone tell me is there any time range stated to move from WOL to SS. I mean though Dangai is there any specific time range for that.

Hey why don't you guys back up the EE of Aizen is based on Transcended Reastu just like Yamamoto? Its pretty much Yamas Reatsu was almost on trascendental level but Aizen is the only Shinigami to break through it so he probably has EE. Also to point out Yama EE comes from his Reatsu right. I mean his reastu acts as fuel for his flames right.

Yhwach was never a pure Quincy to begin with, he is a reincarnation of the soul king which is all the race.

Even if we label him as quincy I doubt he has weakness to hollow power, he was pretty much godlike being.

Back